TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Nice!

That reminds me, is there any chance we can get a fix for her going to bed with glasses on?
Not really a priority but maybe in a few releases?
He said that isn't happening. I guess her glasses are magic, and won't fall off and poke her in the eye, get bent, or stab her in the throat. lol

Harem_Master

Oct 8, 2019
Nice!

That reminds me, is there any chance we can get a fix for her going to bed with glasses on?
Not really a priority but maybe in a few releases?
He said that isn't happening. I guess her glasses are magic, and won't fall off and poke her in the eye, get bent, or stab her in the throat. lol
Yeah, that question is almost as old as the game itself. TheDevian and I & others also wondered why Kali would wear glasses in the shower (without gag windshield wipers :giggle:) and figured that minor changes like that would only slow down future upgrades, and who wants to be responsible for THAT?! :oops:

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Yeah, that question is almost as old as the game itself. TheDevian and I & others also wondered why Kali would wear glasses in the shower (without gag windshield wipers :giggle:) and figured that minor changes like that would only slow down future upgrades, and who wants to be responsible for THAT?! :oops:
What is odd to me, is that kind of implies that she is far sighted, since she needs them for close things, like the shower, computer, and bed, and most of us life long computer geeks are near sighted. XD
Hell, now that I live on my pc since I had to become a shut-in, I almost never wear them unless I am going out, and I can barely see 5-6 feet/2 meters in front of my face!

Don't get me wrong, always had a bit of a thing for the 'glasses girl' trope, and I love her in them, but I do have to laugh about that one.

We did see in her downtown lust event, that her glasses DO have some special features, like the color changing lenses, so maybe they do also have some feature that makes them stick to her head, and auto clean themselves (no water spots). The wiper blades would be funny as hell, though I suspect with her it is more useful, like a water resistant coating, much like a UV film, so the water just rolls off of it and won't stick.

anon1012

May 25, 2018
What is odd to me, is that kind of implies that she is far sighted, since she needs them for close things, like the shower, computer, and bed, and most of us life long computer geeks are near sighted. XD
Hell, now that I live on my pc since I had to become a shut-in, I almost never wear them unless I am going out, and I can barely see 5-6 feet/2 meters in front of my face!

Don't get me wrong, always had a bit of a thing for the 'glasses girl' trope, and I love her in them, but I do have to laugh about that one.

We did see in her downtown lust event, that her glasses DO have some special features, like the color changing lenses, so maybe they do also have some feature that makes them stick to her head, and auto clean themselves (no water spots). The wiper blades would be funny as hell, though I suspect with her it is more useful, like a water resistant coating, much like a UV film, so the water just rolls off of it and won't stick.

To be fair I wear my glasses all day due to cornea deformation (not sure if this is the correct english term) and see fairly ok with and without glasses, I just get a murder headache without since looking at anything is a huge effort so that might explain the constant wearing.
For the shower I just assumed in a future with Humanlike robots they'd have the tech to coat all glasses with water repellant coating like the one you can apply to Motorcycle helmets.

Weird that I've never seen this being asked even though I've been lurking here for way longer than I'd like to admit.
That's why I didn't even search, I just assumed I had been here long enough to have seen it lol

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
To be fair I wear my glasses all day due to cornea deformation (not sure if this is the correct english term) and see fairly ok with and without glasses, I just get a murder headache without since looking at anything is a huge effort so that might explain the constant wearing.
For the shower I just assumed in a future with Humanlike robots they'd have the tech to coat all glasses with water repellant coating like the one you can apply to Motorcycle helmets.

Weird that I've never seen this being asked even though I've been lurking here for way longer than I'd like to admit.
That's why I didn't even search, I just assumed I had been here long enough to have seen it lol
I know ive asked about WAY back when and the answer was basically things aint changing regarding scenes with her wearing glasses where she should not (like shower lol). Its no big deal i suppose and prob a lot of needless work just to accomodate something so insignificant in the grand scheme of things.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Yeah, it totally depends on why you need them.
Yeah, we already have similar coatings, you can make almost anything water repellent now, so it's not hard to believe she would be able to with her general access to resources.
Yeah, we talked about it a few times, probably back when her 'sleep with you' was added.

Reactions: Harem_Master

Harem_Master

Oct 8, 2019
Yeah, it totally depends on why you need them.

Yeah, we already have similar coatings, you can make almost anything water repellent now, so it's not hard to believe she would be able to with her general access to resources.

Yeah, we talked about it a few times, probably back when her 'sleep with you' was added.
Yup, and that was when she became more attractive (to me) as opposed to with her original blue eye color. She was my wallpaper for that week! :love:

• Haha
Reactions: TheDevian

Mathesar

Mar 20, 2018
She can still be nearsighted. I'm nearsighted, but my vision is so bad that things don't come into focus until they're about a foot from my face. I still take them off in the shower and when I go to bed, though.

Reactions: TheDevian

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
She can still be nearsighted. I'm nearsighted, but my vision is so bad that things don't come into focus until they're about a foot from my face. I still take them off in the shower and when I go to bed, though.
Yeah, anything more than a couple feet away is blurry for me too. I can usually squint well enough to see 5-6 or so, anything else is just a blurry blob of colors. :LOL:
Kali is still my favorite though, love meganekko, computer geeks, exhibitionists, subs, and so on.

leosparta

Nov 30, 2018
anyone can send me a save file from last patch ? i re downloaded it and dont wanna start over from the beginning -_-'
:WutFace::WutFace:

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
How do I get all of the new stuff in the update like the sports bar and new elf?
The new elf requires doing Nia's story, the bar requires talking to Ellen about upgrades, you have to buy all of them. There is a bug though, if you have an old save, there is a chance that you won't get the bar upgrades.

Reactions: imzahai
4.70 star(s) 449 Votes