Harem_Master

Oct 8, 2019
Have to start over. We never did find a fix for it for mine anyway.

---

Speaking of 'bugs', Runey, I found a small typo in one of Lin's exhibitionism events.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This can happen IRL when the person saying it is not a native speaker, especially when you add in foreign accents... I'm not admitting or denying that it has ever happened to me but; just sayin'. ;)

Reactions: TheDevian
Sep 8, 2017
Has anyone else encountered the following problem:
I finish the date with Hana (the one where you take her out, alone, to a fast food restaurant, and find out she's staying with Maria because she's run away from home) then go back to the hotel and to bed, and immediately wake up to find myself back at the start of the Felicity/Emma/Ashley at the winter cabin story again (even though I'd done this one already, back at the start of v 11.2).

Figured it was just a minor glitch, so I skipped my way thru the winter cabin story. I was hoping I'd be back on track when it concluded, but instead, when the winter cabin story ended, we went straight into the Maria/Hana/Ashley at the movies story, from v 10! What the fuck? Anybody know why this is happening to me and how to fix it?

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
Has anyone else encountered the following problem:
I finish the date with Hana (the one where you take her out, alone, to a fast food restaurant, and find out she's staying with Maria because she's run away from home) then go back to the hotel and to bed, and immediately wake up to find myself back at the start of the Felicity/Emma/Ashley at the winter cabin story again (even though I'd done this one already, back at the start of v 11.2).

Figured it was just a minor glitch, so I skipped my way thru the winter cabin story. I was hoping I'd be back on track when it concluded, but instead, when the winter cabin story ended, we went straight into the Maria/Hana/Ashley at the movies story, from v 10! What the fuck? Anybody know why this is happening to me and how to fix it?
By continuing the event, you broke the game. You need to load a previous save.
I'm not sure why you were brought to an event you already did though. If you merged files, that is likely the reason.

savetie

Jan 14, 2021
Can't wait until version 0.12 gets the public release. I've considered supporting on Patreon but don't have a mastercard and can't use online paypal to pay :'(

Reactions: Runey
May 28, 2019
So I have to start the game completely over if Ellen doesn’t give me the option to get a sports bar upgrade when I go to ask? There’s no other possible prerequisites that I might have missed if the bar upgrade section is empty?

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
So I have to start the game completely over if Ellen doesn’t give me the option to get a sports bar upgrade when I go to ask? There’s no other possible prerequisites that I might have missed if the bar upgrade section is empty?
The other prereqs are to buy every other upgrade, like the tvs, and stuff, but if those are not available, then the only way we have found to fix it is to start over. There are a lot of remade scenes so it is worth it if you can, but if not, then all you are missing out on is a bit of extra income from it. For me, I work too much and don't have the time to start over, I have plenty of money in game, and don't like sports, so I am fine without it. :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Oldtoothlessbasterd
May 28, 2019
When will there be an update that actually has significant gameplay changes? It seems like most have just been about adding new stories and scenes to already existing characters, rather than advancing the gameplay with new mechanics.

May 28, 2019
The other prereqs are to buy every other upgrade, like the tvs, and stuff, but if those are not available, then the only way we have found to fix it is to start over. There are a lot of remade scenes so it is worth it if you can, but if not, then all you are missing out on is a bit of extra income from it. For me, I work too much and don't have the time to start over, I have plenty of money in game, and don't like sports, so I am fine without it. :ROFLMAO:
I also don’t have the time to start over, do you think at some point there might be a bug fix update that would add it without having to start over?

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I also don’t have the time to start over, do you think at some point there might be a bug fix update that would add it without having to start over?
It's possible, if it ties into any other events, then I hope so, otherwise I am not personally concerned.

Could always beg for a save I suppose.

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
When will there be an update that actually has significant gameplay changes? It seems like most have just been about adding new stories and scenes to already existing characters, rather than advancing the gameplay with new mechanics.
For what? Rather than to change something that works good, use the resource to continue and expandig the story.

Why would you want to change the gameplay significantly? Where do you find it is lacking? What should be change/improved in your opinion?

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
For what? Rather than to change something that works good, use the resource to continue and expandig the story.

Why would you want to change the gameplay significantly? Where do you find it is lacking? What should be change/improved in your opinion?
I don't understand his odd request either. But arguably, there have been big gameplay additions in HH before. More than I've seen in most games.

The lust mechanic is a whole system that adds much more repeatable sexual content than just "Missionary" "Cowgirl" "Blowjob" in their room.

The bar system adds a whole new character with a story and allows for great passive money. An upgrade system with it as well, and a Weekly Report that brings random events in text that make it more immersive.

The Dungeon content and submission stuff wasn't in v0.1 either.

Unless he wants me to suddenly allow the player to enter the 3rd dimension and walk around using WASD, that's very impossible. I'd have have to remake the game in a different engine.

dyingbreed86

May 16, 2020
I don't understand his odd request either. But arguably, there have been big gameplay additions in HH before. More than I've seen in most games.

The lust mechanic is a whole system that adds much more repeatable sexual content than just "Missionary" "Cowgirl" "Blowjob" in their room.

The bar system adds a whole new character with a story and allows for great passive money. An upgrade system with it as well, and a Weekly Report that brings random events in text that make it more immersive.

The Dungeon content and submission stuff wasn't in v0.1 either.

Unless he wants me to suddenly allow the player to enter the 3rd dimension and walk around using WASD, that's very impossible. I'd have have to remake the game in a different engine.
Honestly don't get this request either since I think the game already has good amount of variety as a foundation that can be built upon. Also, I'm honestly staying for the story and humor at this point so I'd rather have you focus on those aspects(I'm pretty certain I'm not alone feeling this way). Hell, some of the girls' storyline actually had me tearing up. Anyways, I hope you stick with what you've been doing b/c it's been a hell of a ride so far.

P.S. I absolutely love how you can edge the girls and see their responses so thank you for that.

4.70 star(s) 449 Votes