aezur

Nov 21, 2019
What level is it at I think that one only goes up to 10. Or you might need to improve their relationship more.
I have most stats maxed already, everyone has zero exibiotism exept maria which has 1, no matter what I do, nothing raises it

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I have most stats maxed already, everyone has zero exibiotism exept maria which has 1, no matter what I do, nothing raises it
There is no 'max' exactly, upload your save, that might be easier.

jadegreen

Jul 31, 2018
Maybe this been answered. I got version11.2 . i wondering what do i with the 2nd building i can build. i got the bar running and the 2nd build is just empty. I thought when i bought lin sister she would be put there. is it set up to get more elfs or is that in the works.

voyeurkind

Jan 26, 2018
So is there any difference between the pc and android version
None that I'm aware of. The controls are a little different.
Maybe this been answered. I got version11.2 . i wondering what do i with the 2nd building i can build. i got the bar running and the 2nd build is just empty. I thought when i bought lin sister she would be put there. is it set up to get more elfs or is that in the works.
Runey has plans to fill that room, he just hasn't done so yet.

Reactions: TheDevian

HSHS1111

Feb 8, 2019
Every character has a specific option for exhibitionism: Looks like: "Let's go to the cafe/beach/... (+Exhibitionism)"

Does that option not show up for you?

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
You must do exhibitionism training to raise their exhibitionism, same with submission. You can do this by the (+Exhibitionism) button in their room.

Keep playing Lin's story

Reactions: TheDevian

Deleted member 929426

Oct 5, 2018
If you're talking about the Sanctuary, you should have some elves that you can buy that will live there. If not, then just play the stories a little longer and it should come up.

mithroll

Mar 16, 2017
Alright I've searched through this thread and found a bunch of people with my problem but no solution. My friendship with Kali is stuck at 29 and I have no clue how to raise it. I am using the walkthrough mod and it is baink for Kali's 29 event. I have tried waiting many days, tried at every time of day, but Kali has no 29 event. Somebody please help.

Last edited:

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
hey last played 9.2 would my save still work for the current one?
For the most part, yes.
That said, there has been a lot of new/remade scenes added to the older parts, and there is a chance that the bar upgrades may or may not be available.
Alright I've searched through this thread and found a bunch of people with my problem but no solution. My friendship with Kali is stuck at 29 and I have no clue how to raise it. I am using the walkthrough mod and it is blink for Kali's 29 event. I have tried waiting many days, tried at every time of day, but Kali has no 29 event. Somebody please help.
For me, I just had to go to her room and click *TALK*, my guess is that you need to advance Android's story first.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
There is no Talk option. And for the Android it says I need to advance Kali's story first. But Kali has no event.
Not sure what to tell you, you can try uploading your save, and maybe one of us can figure it out, but I just loaded an old save, and that was what I needed to do.
Kali is at 29, and Android is at 30.
I went and talked to her in the morning and the event triggered.
Have you done the trip with Ashley and the Twins?
Is there anyone you are ignoring? If so, I would try working on them.

mithroll

Mar 16, 2017
Not sure what to tell you, you can try uploading your save, and maybe one of us can figure it out, but I just loaded an old save, and that was what I needed to do.
Kali is at 29, and Android is at 30.
I went and talked to her in the morning and the event triggered.
Have you done the trip with Ashley and the Twins?
Is there anyone you are ignoring? If so, I would try working on them.
I have done everything in the game except android and Kali. For android I need to talk to Kali, for Kali there is no option.

jadegreen

Jul 31, 2018
at CGoldie, yes it is the Sanctuary im at around day 95 working on all of the stories i get and so far only lin sister is the only other elf i been able to buy

4.70 star(s) 448 Votes