TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
at TheDevian ty for that info. i have been working with lin and saying hi to her sister. that all i can do with lin sister is say hi
Jin's only sex event is in the dungeon, you can have fun with her there, but if you keep following Lin's story, you will unlock the start of her personal story arc. She will get more content in the coming chapters.

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
Alright I've searched through this thread and found a bunch of people with my problem but no solution. My friendship with Kali is stuck at 29 and I have no clue how to raise it. I am using the walkthrough mod and it is baink for Kali's 29 event. I have tried waiting many days, tried at every time of day, but Kali has no 29 event. Somebody please help.
Kali at 29 has multiple events she can have. You likely need to click talk on her door or wait in your room. Events usually happen once a few days have passed.

You're still in v0.10 content, if you're still unable to continue, your game was likely bugged during a beta build.

Reactions: TheDevian

Deleted member 929426

Oct 5, 2018
I have not played the game for fear that if I go a lot in Lin's story someone will come and take her and with the other characters as well.
well, I'm not crazy about having to share Lin with all of you other players, but I'm dealing with it.:mad::ROFLMAO:

I just hope there is no NTR in the game.
Runey has stated in the past something along the lines of "Hell no!" and it seems unlikely that's likely to change.;)

ZAJL

Dec 15, 2018
You could take it as a knee-jerk christian karen-lite response to seeing a small number of stuff you did. Or just someone bored out of their mind blowing a notable event out of proportion. I worked as a cashier for a small place once and if I saw a dude bring two girls over for some exhibitionist shit I would've immediately pegged that guy as a class-A perv. Probably woulda alerted security to watch out for him after the first time too
the thing is though is that I specifically did not do any exhibitionist events period, and the levels in exhibition I got were story related (forced, unavoidable) and not in the restaurant, I never even went to the restaurant to that point (except for story of course) and they way Maple talks, it's as if you had maxed out exhibition with all of the girls because she complains about you making it look like a whore house, and you not cleaning after yourself, which because I did nothing to get that response, I made a post about it. even a Karen needs s spark to light a fire

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
the thing is though is that I specifically did not do any exhibitionist events period, and the levels in exhibition I got were story related (forced, unavoidable) and not in the restaurant, I never even went to the restaurant to that point (except for story of course) and they way Maple talks, it's as if you had maxed out exhibition with all of the girls because she complains about you making it look like a whore house, and you not cleaning after yourself, which because I did nothing to get that response, I made a post about it. even a Karen needs s spark to light a fire
I know Runey has worked hard at reworking old content (with new story, animations and dialogue) for the last few patches to well received success and that included less mandatory stuff like Exhibitionism to progress with the girls as i guess not everyone is comfortable with that kind of thing though with Marie being the most prominent one to come of mind as needing this it should not surprise anyone who has played the game given the kind of girl she is. As such maybe some oversight on the dialogue pertaining older cafe events being referenced but no longer present for players? Either that or realistically most players would have done some of those events for their fave girls by now especially older players who with each new release explore all the new content offered no matter what it is from the story progression to having our wicked way with Emma in the dungeon amongst other things. Cafe is also used by slave route fans for likes of Nia at the Sanctuary so its not hard to see why she feels this way but yeah im sure maybe they could change the dialogue to those who have not seen any of these kinds of events to her instead grumbling about him using slaves or something as we know the family does not approve of slavery.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
hi can i ask you a technical question ??, is there any way to slow down the animations? they go VERY fast, thanks in advance
I could be mistaken, but I believe that Ren'Py links the fps to your monitor's refresh rate. You could try turning that down... :unsure:

Reactions: Runey and jesgo60

paradroid

Sep 19, 2020
I could be mistaken, but I believe that Ren'Py links the fps to your monitor's refresh rate. You could try turning that down... :unsure:
And how do you do that ?
On my Win 10 PC right click the desktop, select Display Settings, Advanced Display settings, then Display Adapter properties.
Click the Monitor Tab and your refresh rate is there.

Don't forget to set it back after you're done.

T_M_i_k

Jan 22, 2021
elo I only have 1questions does anyone know
1.)Dear developer, this small updates are nice, but when can we expect girls "who became pregnant and gives birth"

slothen29

Aug 26, 2020
is there a cheat code to unlock all gallery scenes? I pressed the wrong dialogue option with Kali's sister and am missing one of the scenes. I don't have an old save to go back to.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Runey has said that it's not likely to happen until the game is complete or close to it, so probably not for awhile.
Or at least until that person's story is complete. Depends on how much they will impact the other stories.

---------
Runey
I had a few thoughts about possible future content. I will put it in a spoiler so no one has to read it. lol
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

afrojack12

Oct 24, 2020
Hey i wanted to try this game but before wanted to know does this game have romance path(ik there is no romance tag) OR is it about fucking,spying on every girl?? and what about the story is it good or is there no story only fucking??

4.70 star(s) 448 Votes