Royal777

Mar 10, 2018
Is there a way to change the name of the MC , later on in the game? I looked for an answer in tens of pages in this thread, but couldnt find it.
Thanks guys.

Last edited:

ana sucubbus

Sep 27, 2018
First of all, this is really good game, ty.
I need to ask some questions hope someone cant answer them for me:

1. what about autumn story, its look like it ended too fast for me or I did something wrong, she only will give me a BJ or she masturbation and she not gone sleep with me at night.
2. Emma + Felicity also ended faster then it should, maybe the story is faster on there part.
3. anyone got a full walkthrough not the mod, maybe I missed something.

PapaSurf

Apr 17, 2020

1. what about autumn story, its look like it ended too fast for me or I did something wrong, she only will give me a BJ or she masturbation and she not gone sleep with me at night.
2. Emma + Felicity also ended faster then it should, maybe the story is faster on there part.
The game is still in progress so nothing has ended yet. Autumn was the most recent girl to be added so she has the least amount of content so far since she hasn't lived there as long as the other girls.

voyeurkind

Jan 26, 2018

Autumn's story is still in progress. Right now, blowjobs and masturbation is all you can do in her room. If you catch her in the shower there's another scene.

Same with Felicity and Emma. The game is still in development.

I don't think you really need a walkthrough. It's hard to miss anything if you just keep playing the game.

ana sucubbus

Sep 27, 2018
Autumn's story is still in progress. Right now, blowjobs and masturbation is all you can do in her room. If you catch her in the shower there's another scene.

Same with Felicity and Emma. The game is still in development.

I don't think you really need a walkthrough. It's hard to miss anything if you just keep playing the game.
Thx for the answers :)

Lolax Perex

Jul 15, 2017
i must be honest, i was looking for a game like rogue like evolution, this one is pretty story driven... but is an outstanding game... such an amazing story. You can go full son of a bitch or fck by the good way. Awesome Game.

Reactions: Runey

h2812337

May 22, 2018
I've played this for a handful of hours and I'm still enjoying the heck out of this title. I gotta say if this is v0.11, with the amount of content here, I am VERY eager for future content. If you only consider this game 1/9th complete I can't fathom what it'd look like finished. There's already so much GOOD content (which is really rare; you usually get quantity or quality, games with both are an exception). So if v12 and beyond are packed with as much content as the first versions, we're in for a real treat.

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
I've played this for a handful of hours and I'm still enjoying the heck out of this title. I gotta say if this is v0.11, with the amount of content here, I am VERY eager for future content. If you only consider this game 1/9th complete I can't fathom what it'd look like finished. There's already so much GOOD content (which is really rare; you usually get quantity or quality, games with both are an exception). So if v12 and beyond are packed with as much content as the first versions, we're in for a real treat.
He is also too humble to bring up how much old content he has revamped and reworked too. Hes not just always adding but perfecting existing content too - its why we stick around so much and back him. It would be easier for him to just have us be gobbled by Lin and Khali in an update to appease the masses (by far the most popular girls) but he also remains dedicated to fleshing out the overarching story, making the characters have deeper emotional connections with others around them and of course sexy content keeps coming too for everyone even dungeon domination lovers or his reworking of old exhibition content so its no longer mandatory to the story but never the less remains there for its fans.

I gotta be honest - he could release a version featuring story and sex scenes for ONLY side characters and it'd still be one of the best updates on the site. He actually regularly does popularity polls to see who is most adored from these side characters so not every update is Lin and Khali centric as of course they dominate every poll they are in and have done for about as long as i can remember lol.

nathe

Feb 3, 2020
He is also too humble to bring up how much old content he has revamped and reworked too. Hes not just always adding but perfecting existing content too - its why we stick around so much and back him. It would be easier for him to just have us be gobbled by Lin and Khali in an update to appease the masses (by far the most popular girls) but he also remains dedicated to fleshing out the overarching story, making the characters have deeper emotional connections with others around them and of course sexy content keeps coming too for everyone even dungeon domination lovers or his reworking of old exhibition content so its no longer mandatory to the story but never the less remains there for its fans.

I gotta be honest - he could release a version featuring story and sex scenes for ONLY side characters and it'd still be one of the best updates on the site. He actually regularly does popularity polls to see who is most adored from these side characters so not every update is Lin and Khali centric as of course they dominate every poll they are in and have done for about as long as i can remember lol.
yeah, a common mistake that individual developer usually make is wanting to put everything in a single game. See how many tags we already have in this game? He can just creat a series, and make it like"Harem Hotel:exhibitionism ""Harem Hotel:dungeon""Harem Hotel:elv revolution"

4.70 star(s) 448 Votes