lilimcant

May 17, 2017
...As for Ann? Seen literally ZERO evidence of Runey ever saying routes for her have been scrapped...
I mean, the love option after initially buying her is gone. Could he be planning to add a split later on in her events for love or slave routes? Sure but I don't think assuming he's just deciding to simplify Ann's event chain by removing the option is an unreasonable assumption. If he says or said otherwise then cool but haven't seen anything one way or the other aside from the removal so that's all I have to go on unfortunately.

As for the rest of your post, hey, we're all entitled to our opinions about this harem sex game. I personally wouldn't mind a love route option for Jin but I'm not paying the guy so I'm not exactly going to demand it either. Was just stating my preference for the lovey routes, even if those routes don't get as much content/attention or involve as many lewds.

Daastaan007

Jan 10, 2019
Violet makes almost zero sense in the context of the game and the world... do vampires exist in this game canon? I mean i like her dont get me wrong and by god she gives Jin some much needed and deserved extra exposure but nah id rather that room go to someone else on the second floor and it seems in all likelyhood it will be Moon who moves in there if im not reading into the teasers too much. In the meantime we really need some Jin and Anne development storywise, maybe Kate, Ellen and the newest slave too before we worry about making anyone else take centre stage alongside the other girls as those ones are just kinda there at the moment. Still ive found so many times with this game any content is good content as it never disappoints even if its often not on my fave characters (im not the hugest fan of Khali or Lin compared to likes of Jin or the Twins so you see the issue there lol as theyre the ones the other patreons always vote in droves in popularity polls).

There are Elvs,
There are fairies,
Even Androids

Why not Vampires

imzahai

Apr 19, 2019
....Why not Vampires
because Runey has stated she wasn't canon. and Violet and her concept were created by/for a patron, so if he wants to use it he would have to obtain permission, which means headaches, as permission can be rescinded.

with all the lovelies that are in the game already, i would prefer more content for each of them rather than introduce a new race that will complicate game design even more. would be a different case if there were a team working on this with each responsible for specific areas rather than a 1 man op.

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
There are Elvs,
There are fairies,
Even Androids

Why not Vampires
There are Elves (several races of them no less) and there are humans and thats about it. Its been stated in the game the Fairies are an old and secret race few even know exist and most perhaps assume to be myths. Weve seen no Vampires or Orcs or Goblins or anything else remotely fantasy like beyond the examples you gave. Its a very modern set story but with some fantasy elements added into the fore to mix it up.

sure221

Jan 14, 2018
Is the 0.12 Alpha worth playing as a casual player or only if you are interested in supporting the developers (in terms of bugs etc.)
New interaction overlay looks good

Reactions: Runey

sf_dom

Jun 11, 2018
You could take it as a knee-jerk christian karen-lite response to seeing a small number of stuff you did. Or just someone bored out of their mind blowing a notable event out of proportion. I worked as a cashier for a small place once and if I saw a dude bring two girls over for some exhibitionist shit I would've immediately pegged that guy as a class-A perv. Probably woulda alerted security to watch out for him after the first time too
And it's things like this that make me very happy to live in a city with a dedicated kink cafe. No exposed genitals (or feet) due to health codes, but otherwise clothing optional and explicitly open to people performing scenes there within reason (e.g. pulling out the bullwhip is going to be dangerous and get in the way, stripping someone down and tying them over the table for a spanking won't). All for appreciative, consenting patrons. So while the version in the game is able to go a bit further, it's not as much of a fantasy as you might imagine.

It's a cornerstone of the local BDSM community. Pretty much the default place to meet up with friends or have a first coffee date. Despite all of the kinky possibilities, on a day to day basis it's pretty much just a cafe like any other. Except you can get your drink in a dog bowl.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: c3p0 and TheDevian

Oldtoothlessbasterd

Jan 7, 2019
Is the 0.12 Alpha worth playing as a casual player or only if you are interested in supporting the developers (in terms of bugs etc.)
New interaction overlay looks good
As a casual player NO!.
the pre alpha's are usually incomplete and full of bugs with a high likelyhood of breaking saves!.
its best to wait for an "Unleaked" V0.12 from Runey.
However its still worth supporting Runey if you can afford it and wish to,
Then you have the option to play the buggy pre'alpha and report any bugs you find.
I fully support Runey as a patron "Low tier" but do not play any of the pre alphas I have access to,
simply because I want to see all of the story when I replay it at the next official release not just parts of it!.

Remember, Prealphas are Incomplete, buggy and can break your saves!.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
to be fair though not much of a difference between vampires and succubi.
I mean they both suck,
Just one is I vant to suck your blood!.
The other is I want to suck your cock!.
A lot of 'vamps' do both...
both.gif

But, I would say one sucks your life, the other your blood... lol
Eh, succubus, vampire, lawyers... they're all leeches, only the method changes.
hides under table
Hey! 'Leech' is a derogatory term for vampires!

Besides, comparing leeches to lawyers is an insult ...to the leeches.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Nice!

That reminds me, is there any chance we can get a fix for her going to bed with glasses on?
Not really a priority but maybe in a few releases?
He said that isn't happening. I guess her glasses are magic, and won't fall off and poke her in the eye, get bent, or stab her in the throat. lol

4.70 star(s) 450 Votes