ZAJL

Dec 15, 2018
not gonna lie, I see why, but I'm still a little disappointed that Hazel's dialogue for event 20 for Autumn still acts like you frequently do exhibitionism there, even if you never trained it for anyone on purpose. Lin, Maria, and Emma have 1 each because of events. still, I replay the game with every update since 0.5 I believe and that's my only complaint so far, waiting to see who will fill out floor 2, and if there will be a floor 3

skyfire777

Mar 28, 2018
not gonna lie, I see why, but I'm still a little disappointed that Hazel's dialogue for event 20 for Autumn still acts like you frequently do exhibitionism there, even if you never trained it for anyone on purpose. Lin, Maria, and Emma have 1 each because of events. still, I replay the game with every update since 0.5 I believe and that's my only complaint so far, waiting to see who will fill out floor 2, and if there will be a floor 3
You could take it as a knee-jerk christian karen-lite response to seeing a small number of stuff you did. Or just someone bored out of their mind blowing a notable event out of proportion. I worked as a cashier for a small place once and if I saw a dude bring two girls over for some exhibitionist shit I would've immediately pegged that guy as a class-A perv. Probably woulda alerted security to watch out for him after the first time too

Reactions: Runey and TheDevian

imzahai

Apr 19, 2019
You could take it as a knee-jerk christian karen-lite response to seeing a small number of stuff you did. Or just someone bored out of their mind blowing a notable event out of proportion. I worked as a cashier for a small place once and if I saw a dude bring two girls over for some exhibitionist shit I would've immediately pegged that guy as a class-A perv. Probably woulda alerted security to watch out for him after the first time too
as a Christian i will say, NO, christianity doesn't exist on that planet, and that isn't how a Christian would necessarily respond, a Karen on the otherhand...
but seriously, how many times do you think your MC has taken someone to the cafe, she mentioned 'dark haired girl...' when you first goto cafe with autumn, so maybe autumn's trigger event has to do with a lewd act there with Kali or Lin?

on another note... Hazel has always been on my radar... more so now that i have heard granny's point of view...

Reactions: Runey

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Yea I was specifically referring to a Karen who is supposedly christian. Not a full Karen though as she doesn't just kick you out or scream her head off
Maybe if the MC was an elf, he would get her full Karenness. lol

ankhtar

Jan 24, 2020
Maybe the person that will be moving into that last room on the second floor will be an elf named Karen?:sneaky:
I can already see the MC hoping for a friendly oral presentation when he asks her to 'wake him up', but instead, she just grabs a broom and beats his ass with it while shouting profanities until he's out of bed.

In her defense, I don't think he ever actually specifies how he wants them to wake him up.

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
I take the patch won't work if I use it on the compress from 10.2 right?
Yes, it isn't intended for the compressed versions of the game.
As to quote myself:
So I made some patch files for the original (not the more compressed ones) PC version of Harem Hotel. It update an old version of the game to a newer version of it.

4.70 star(s) 449 Votes