Dragondick35

Feb 1, 2021
I feel like this should be how other developers make their games in the future. Making a first version that has plentiful of content in order to showcase the game's capabilities for future donors rather than putting on a barely 5 mins material. I salute to the you Runey.
Yes

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Well, that was harder than I thought it would be, but after a year of supporting this game, I have ended my support.

Thanks so much for the game Runey, I loved all of it, and look forward to more updates, honestly it is nothing personal, but well with over 4k patrons I feel like my 10 bucks aren't really doing anything, so I want to try and help some smaller devs.

Which of course is ironic, half the reason I stayed on was no diaper bastards leaking the game for likes, the problem is, it seems the devs who do not have leaks, or I guess like that proud father have their game blocked here, are the ones with the most patrons.

Anyway thanks again Runey, love your work, and will always have a special place for this game as it was one of the first I played and liked.

Reactions: Runey

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
Well, that was harder than I thought it would be, but after a year of supporting this game, I have ended my support.

Thanks so much for the game Runey, I loved all of it, and look forward to more updates, honestly it is nothing personal, but well with over 4k patrons I feel like my 10 bucks aren't really doing anything, so I want to try and help some smaller devs.

Which of course is ironic, half the reason I stayed on was no diaper bastards leaking the game for likes, the problem is, it seems the devs who do not have leaks, or I guess like that proud father have their game blocked here, are the ones with the most patrons.

Anyway thanks again Runey, love your work, and will always have a special place for this game as it was one of the first I played and liked.
Thank you, and no problem. I'm sure there's a dev out there who needs that money more than I do, I hope you stay a fan though :)

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Thank you, and no problem. I'm sure there's a dev out there who needs that money more than I do, I hope you stay a fan though :)
Of course, got to stay to give Lin her family she wants, too good a game to give up on, hell even Autumn isn't as annoying to me any more lol.

Reactions: Skode and TheDevian

KuroKumo

Mar 13, 2020
I was wondering if we have any updates on when new story content will be out? I know that Runey updates on Patreon, but I'm just a poor boy that can't support the game that way at the moment.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
I was wondering if we have any updates on when new story content will be out? I know that Runey updates on Patreon, but I'm just a poor boy that can't support the game that way at the moment.
I believe end of Feb or start of March.

Reactions: TheDevian

Deleted member 929426

Oct 5, 2018
As soon as an update is finished and ready for release, it'll usually be available for free on the Patreon page as well as here. According to the news on Patreon, v0.12 is going through the Beta testing phase at the moment meaning the update isn't complete yet.

Deleted member 216358

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 24, 2017
One suggestion for an improvement. Often when one of the girls says they are super horny and want to have sex, when you ask them what they want to do, it is hardly ever sex. They want to go out to eat or do something other than sex. This breaks immersion for me and is something that could be improved. Sometimes, after the date, the girl does ask for sex but often it just abruptly ends with no sex option.

Thank you for the great game!

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
One suggestion for an improvement. Often when one of the girls says they are super horny and want to have sex, when you ask them what they want to do, it is hardly ever sex. They want to go out to eat or do something other than sex. This breaks immersion for me and is something that could be improved. Sometimes, after the date, the girl does ask for sex but often it just abruptly ends with no sex option.

Thank you for the great game!
To be fair, if my girlfriend told me they wanted to have sex, and I immediately replied with "Is there anything you want to do?" right after, she would probably assume I didn't want to have sex haha.

Another way of looking at it is, your girlfriend asked you for sex and instead of having sex, you clicked a different option. You ignored her here.

You can build your own immersion by fulfilling her request, otherwise it's safe to assume you don't want sex if she just asked for sex and you didn't give her sex haha.

Deleted member 216358

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 24, 2017
To be fair, if my girlfriend told me they wanted to have sex, and I immediately replied with "Is there anything you want to do?" right after, she would probably assume I didn't want to have sex haha.

Another way of looking at it is, your girlfriend asked you for sex and instead of having sex, you clicked a different option. You ignored her here.

You can build your own immersion by fulfilling her request, otherwise it's safe to assume you don't want sex if she just asked for sex and you didn't give her sex haha.
Or, it is a way of foreplay and asking what type of sex activity she is interested in. You have a 'Lust' statistic that you use to say the girl is very horny and wants to have sex. Why not factor that into the girl's decision making process?

I can understand your answer but don't agree with that logic for the most part. This is something that can easily be addressed with a logic improvement in the code (checking the girls 'Lust' statistic and factoring that into the decision making process).

To me, it is a foreplay issue. The girl wants to have sex and the MC teases her back asking for specifics.

I understand that I will always be outvoted as the fans always support the author no matter what decision is made.

Keep up the great work regardless!

4.70 star(s) 449 Votes