xLeviathan

Oct 11, 2017
So i was stuck at Kali friendship lvl 29 bug? (Im using maim lain mod) searched here (Gotta point that out cause people be complaining hard :KEK:) if someone managed to find a trigger and didnt found anything in particular...
So i introduced kali_friendship=30 on the console and now it works. Question is, did i miss an important scene or just some small talk? As far as i know shes now attending uni and im able to progress on androids story.

Btw, yeah i completed all paths currently available including custom scenes and side girl stories like moon, bla, bla. Really nice game ngl

QQP_Purple

Dec 11, 2020
I've got to say that the art design on this game is spot on. Especially the girl with the different eyes. Beautiful. Also bloody good storytelling.

Also the religious girl. She genuinely creeps me out. And that's not easy to achieve.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Runey

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
So i was stuck at Kali friendship lvl 29 bug? (Im using maim lain mod) searched here (Gotta point that out cause people be complaining hard :KEK:) if someone managed to find a trigger and didnt found anything in particular...
So i introduced kali_friendship=30 on the console and now it works. Question is, did i miss an important scene or just some small talk? As far as i know shes now attending uni and im able to progress on androids story.

Btw, yeah i completed all paths currently available including custom scenes and side girl stories like moon, bla, bla. Really nice game ngl
There is 1 story event for every friendship point. You skipped as many events as you leveled up.

Reactions: TheDevian

sf_dom

Jun 11, 2018
theres that many characters lol but thats most certainly not a bad thing.
It can become a bad thing. I don't want to name names, but there are some popular games out there with far too many characters. When you're close to 100, you have too many.

So far Runey has kept this manageable and reasonable. But even more importantly, almost every single woman added has been excellent. I think there are only two or so that I don't really care for and they're some of the most peripheral characters.

Now to move those cute sisters from the university into the hotel. They've been one of the best additions yet.

Runey, have you considered moving away from Honey Select and using DAZ Studio to get better character models and more flexibility with scenes?
I'm not saying I've never played games with DAZ models that I didn't enjoy, but I've always felt that they look a lot worse than Honey Select. Some of that might just be down to the preferences of the users who pick one over the other. Illusion has a more cute, anime/manga-influenced style while DAZ tends to go for characters that have more of a Western "hot" look that just doesn't appeal to me.

I will say that the greater flexibility in posing for sex scenes would be nice. It's often apparent that a creator is really trying to do the best that they can within HS's limits. It's especially bad for threesomes (or more), anything involving girl/girl scenes, and BDSM content. They're all in there, but with very limited poses that don't seemingly give a lot of options. It really makes me appreciate how Runey and other HS creators have gotten creative with how they use them to give us more than was originally intended.

... which is also a way of asking for a threesome scene where Lucy goes down on Kali while you fuck her ("That's a bit ambiguous, fuck Lucy or Kali?" "Yes."). With all these sisters and twins around, it's high time we have some scenes where they play with each other. Although, how do you satisfy a pansexual nympho like Maria? How do you catch an instigator and pin her down? (Nun outfit for her coming when?)

xLeviathan

Oct 11, 2017
There is 1 story event for every friendship point. You skipped as many events as you leveled up.
Lol. I dont think so, i was able to progress on the other girls without any problem. I got a train scene where she and mc go to the uni so probably thats the scene i missed, anyway its fixed now

farren.yunior

Dec 18, 2019
I'm not saying I've never played games with DAZ models that I didn't enjoy, but I've always felt that they look a lot worse than Honey Select.
Definitely agree, while it's certainly possible for characters in DAZ games to be beautiful (Our Fate), 99% of the time they just look lumpy and misshapen. I wouldn't call it "Western Beauty". It just seems to be a whole lot easier to create adequately hot characters in HS. Would not want this game to change engines!

ankhtar

Jan 24, 2020
Although, how do you satisfy a pansexual nympho like Maria? How do you catch an instigator and pin her down? (Nun outfit for her coming when?)
You know, I never realized I may or may not have a thing for nun outfits until I envisioned Maria in one. Or any of the main cast for that matter. Or any of the currently available elves. Or the du... you know what, no, that would be going too far.
While I'm not particularly attracted to Jin, seeing her in a nun outfit would provide a deliciously decadent contrast with her current personality that I'm sure would please her fans.

Reactions: Cokane0

heroes88ita

Jun 13, 2017
Harem Hotel [v0.11] Runey

Original Size Win/Linux: 5.63 GB
Original Size Mac: 5.62 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 3.11 GB
Compressed Size Mac: 3.09 GB
NOTE: Most of the game assets were already Compressed.

Win/Linux: MEGA
Mac: MEGA

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:
not online anymore!

all2eeez

Apr 1, 2020
I've been getting an error, might be due to the fact I ran a cheat generator.
This only happens when talking to Felicity, no one else.
I'm going to assume it has something to do with Felicity some how being undefined... Based on very little knowledge of RenPy.

Attempted fixes:
  • Deleted the generated cheat.
  • Deleted the game's main folder and re-installed.
Something I noticed when re-installing is that all my saves were still there, and the cheat I generated still was enabled. Are there other game files hidden in my system?

If anyone could help me with this I would greatly appreciate it.

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
Exception: Sayer f is not a function or string.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/script.rpyc", line 11848, in script call
    ��A6��W26�2�q5�s�`c�A:��s:���*�˥��µ,蘅�
  File "game/script.rpyc", line 5322, in script call
    ��[�
    ��[�
    ��[�
    ��[�
  File "game/script.rpyc", line 12149, in script
    4����L}�I��:���Ӿ��D����5�NR��@�e�^ �S�f�(}�IJ(>
  File "C:\Users\ahunt\Desktop\Harem_Hotel-v0.11.2-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 683, in execute
    raise Exception("Sayer %s is not a function or string." % self.who.encode("utf-8"))

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.2.320
Harem Hotel v0.11.2
Sun Feb 07 01:05:31 2021

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Hanny2000

sf_dom

Jun 11, 2018
You know, I never realized I may or may not have a thing for nun outfits until I envisioned Maria in one. Or any of the main cast for that matter. Or any of the currently available elves. Or the du... you know what, no, that would be going too far.
While I'm not particularly attracted to Jin, seeing her in a nun outfit would provide a deliciously decadent contrast with her current personality that I'm sure would please her fans.
I'm still going to go with Maria there. Foremost to fit with the song, but beyond that she has the right look, name, and personality to really make it work. Now imagining the interaction between her in that and Autumn would be the perfect topper. Who wouldn't be saying several "Ave Maria" after that?

cklaubur

Apr 2, 2018
I've been getting an error, might be due to the fact I ran a cheat generator.
This only happens when talking to Felicity, no one else.
I'm going to assume it has something to do with Felicity some how being undefined... Based on very little knowledge of RenPy.

Attempted fixes:
  • Deleted the generated cheat.
  • Deleted the game's main folder and re-installed.
Something I noticed when re-installing is that all my saves were still there, and the cheat I generated still was enabled. Are there other game files hidden in my system?

If anyone could help me with this I would greatly appreciate it.

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
    ��[�
    ��[�
    ��[�
    ��[�
  File "game/script.rpyc", line 12149, in script
    4����L}�I��:���Ӿ��D����5�NR��@�e�^ �S�f�(}�IJ(>
  File "C:\Users\ahunt\Desktop\Harem_Hotel-v0.11.2-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 683, in execute
    raise Exception("Sayer %s is not a function or string." % self.who.encode("utf-8"))

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.2.320
Harem Hotel v0.11.2
Sun Feb 07 01:05:31 2021
Your save games are usually stored in %APPDATA%\RenPy (%APPDATA% is a shortcut for your user profile's Application Data folder. In your case, yours would be under "C:\Users\ahunt\AppData\Roaming"). In there should be folders for any RenPy-based game that you have played on your computer, usually organized by game name.

all2eeez

Apr 1, 2020
Your save games are usually stored in %APPDATA%\RenPy (%APPDATA% is a shortcut for your user profile's Application Data folder. In your case, yours would be under "C:\Users\ahunt\AppData\Roaming"). In there should be folders for any RenPy-based game that you have played on your computer, usually organized by game name.
Thank you. I will see if deleting the saves will solve it.

4.70 star(s) 449 Votes