c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
Jun 15, 2017
Kind of the point, that there is this darker undertone to the story, with everyone in the Hotel actually, you strip off the polish and see that its a building full of fundamentally wounded and vulnerable people who need your help. You can use that power to start influencing the world, and you're already doing that in showing a new light to the kingpin of the entire slave trade on a better way to treat slaves, as well as confronting the elf queen's bullshit.
I'm very aware. I just think that the jokes on elves dying for getting the blood to the elfbots could have been spared to us

May 26, 2018
yeah, the elves dying for
I'm very aware. I just think that the jokes on elves dying for getting the blood to the elfbots could have been spared to us
Yeah, the elves dying in order to "blood" the elfbots was a REALLY bad turnoff for me. Had this occurred much earlier in the game, I would have scrapped and not played the game. Maybe I am wrong, I just feel he could have had another - better - storyline for that part.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
yeah, the elves dying for

Yeah, the elves dying in order to "blood" the elfbots was a REALLY bad turnoff for me. Had this occurred much earlier in the game, I would have scrapped and not played the game. Maybe I am wrong, I just feel he could have had another - better - storyline for that part.
Personally, I am hoping that Kali is able to find an alternative while she is at school.

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
Honestly I wish you just gave us the option to skip all these corwall events. Sorry I know you are telling a story and it's your game but.. Nope no matter what I hate having to see the cornwall stuff, it isn't fun, it's a complete turn off and just makes me not want to continue Lins route anymore I really wish her day out ended at the cloths store.
I agree 100%. That was so stupid to me, some rando comes up to you on the street and your given "choices" of what to do but i plays out the same way no matter what. He looks important, he says he runs the slave trade? not like he knows who you are I would have laid him out and been on my way. Just because he says something doesn't make it true.

On an unrelated note, the H scenes would be quite a bit better if the MCs penis didn't clash so much with he girls textures and if his cloths weren't seemingly super glued to his body.

• Angry
Reactions: Runey

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I agree 100%. That was so stupid to me, some rando comes up to you on the street and your given "choices" of what to do but i plays out the same way no matter what. He looks important, he says he runs the slave trade? not like he knows who you are I would have laid him out and been on my way. Just because he says something doesn't make it true.

On an unrelated note, the H scenes would be quite a bit better if the MCs penis didn't clash so much with he girls textures and if his cloths weren't seemingly super glued to his body.
No, him 'saying' it doesn't make it true, but he could have shown I.D. if you were one of those people who doesn't watch the news, or pay attention to who represents you (or in this case, new to the country). What matters is that it was true, and there is a chance he could have revoked the MC's right to even own Lin or any other elf. That said, we have rehashed this topic ad nauseam.

As for the skins, that is a problem with HS assets, people just don't make much for males, all the work goes into the females. It is quite difficult to make a decent looking male.

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
That said, we have rehashed this topic ad nauseam.
That may be but I was just giving my two cents. I don't care about any of any of Lin's story events that involve him. I just started yesterday and plan to skip anymore that include him.

I didn't know that about HS but that doesn't answer why he is always clothed it just gets in the way.

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
Has Runey gave any hints regarding more reworking of existing older content for the next update? Dont recall seeing any mention of it here or on Patreon but then ive barely been keeping up with news as of late for the various games i play.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Has Runey gave any hints regarding more reworking of existing older content for the next update? Dont recall seeing any mention of it here or on Patreon but then ive barely been keeping up with news as of late for the various games i play.
I haven't heard about that, but there will be new alarm clock scenes.

Reactions: Skode

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
I haven't heard about that, but there will be new alarm clock scenes.
For Droid and Lin? Awesome, had not heard that but looking forward to seeing it (not used either for that in so long as seen the scene that many times lol).

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
For Droid and Lin? Awesome, had not heard that but looking forward to seeing it (not used either for that in so long as seen the scene that many times lol).

Together, yes, as well as another pair...
:whistle:

Reactions: Skode
4.70 star(s) 449 Votes