Nov 9, 2017
One thing I would like to see is a gradual love/slave option for the elves. Use the affection and obedience stats - if affection > obedience then you are going the love route and if obedience > affection you are going the slave route. Eventually after their story has progressed you have to decide which to focus on.

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
Hey everyone, It's pretty bad where I live right now. No power, heat, plumbing, cell service is shotty, food rotten in the freezer, and I'm living on a few bottles of water and dripping tap water as well as junk food. Only just got power today but I expect it will go down again. v12 is going to be a bit delayed.

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
Hey everyone, It's pretty bad where I live right now. No power, heat, plumbing, cell service is shotty, food rotten in the freezer, and I'm living on a few bottles of water and dripping tap water as well as junk food. Only just got power today but I expect it will go down again. v12 is going to be a bit delayed.
Texas? Dude take your time. :cool: (y) hope everything returns to normal soon for ya.

coyotegrey

Feb 19, 2018
If there's something that can be done to help you, ask.

Reactions: TheDevian

jmcronshaw

Apr 19, 2020
stay safe!

Reactions: Runey

pgm_01

Jan 11, 2018
Stay safe. Your cell service may get even worse. After the storms in the Fall here, I had power, but the towers that my phone connects to in another town did not and after the generator at the tower ran out of fuel the tower went down. Luckily I was able to get 3g service from an old Sprint tower even further away that T Mobile hadn't decommissioned yet. If it starts to get below 35 in your house, turn on the faucets a little even if you don't have water, you don't want the water in your pipes freezing. Stay as warm as you can, wear layers, use blankets and get up and move.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Yup, a lot of us are here for you if we can help. Stay safe.

Reactions: Harem_Master

Cokane0

Koikatu Harem Master
Game Developer
Mar 18, 2020
Runey where are you, can you see a street sign? Runey!

In all seriousness stay warm bro.

ankhtar

Jan 24, 2020
The first time, because I lack any amount of creativity whatsoever when it comes to naming anything, I just went with Windows95 for the heck of it. God I miss the simpler OS from ye olden days of yore.
The second time around, I named her Hikari after some anime character I remembered at the time. Why an anime character? Look, we're in lockdown, I knew the time when I would resort to watching anime to pass time was coming. Much in the same way you know what's going to happen after mexican food night.
After recent events, if/when I get around to restarting the game again, I'm seriously pondering naming her either GLaDOS or Skynet, or a mix of both. SkyDOS? Still unsure.

VRevanchist

May 28, 2018
Stay safe and take care, man.

Dec 20, 2018
Stay safe, man! We'll wait whatever time you need, don't worry.

Reactions: TheDevian and Runey
Jan 14, 2020
Stay alive please, I don't like the mental image of a Runey Popsicle.

4.70 star(s) 449 Votes