Skode

Mar 9, 2020
i already suggestions to how

I already an idea
a cloning upgarde to her virgina using MC's sperm make cybernetic babys
The world doesnt accept Halfcast kids between humans and elves and dont seem to take kindly to sentient androids either... no way there can be a happy ending in the lore should anyone ever try and make that upgrade lol

Reactions: TheDevian

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Well it would make a lot of sense despite the improbability of it given she truly wants to find her humanity and i guess if were talking pregnancy struggles then isnt it notorious that Elves struggle to conceive with human partners so complications could perhaps be inevitable and thus she can save the day.
Elves could be an issue, Ashley due to her size, fairies... well, nuff said.

Zontany

Mar 13, 2018
I'm currently replaying the game from the beginning and it feels nostalgic. I forgot a lot of scenes that made me love these characters in the first place. Like when Ashley was depressed and we talked in her secret area on the beach for example.

Harem_Master

Oct 8, 2019
BTW, anyone knows the source of the Android's milk? Nutrition rich food like that is very useful during lockdown.
I've actually designed Androids for the Traveller RPG system in the 80's. Their chest area housed a temperature control unit which could keep the milk warm, cold, or frozen yogurt style. The Android had to actually ingest real milk through the mouth into an internal 3.8 liter tank. Obvious uses for them include Wet Nurse/Nanny bots as well as Companions for long deep-space missions and Assassin droids for targets with fetishes (Poisoned by spoiled milk? :devilish:)

QQP_Purple

Dec 11, 2020
When you trigger that event Lain's Walkthrough mod says
Obedience 20 Sex 10 Anal 10 Blowjobs 10 You might consider installing the mod, it can be helpful even though the game is linear and gives pretty good hints on what to do.
I don't want to use the mod because it adds new content. And I feel that is unneeded in this case as the developers vision is already supreme. I mean, for crying out loud, he managed to reach through to my black, charred, calcified heart.

Harem_Master

Oct 8, 2019
Depends on the lore, on the Fairly OddParents, I would say 'maggots', here I am not so sure...
Based on a certain RPG system that I started playing in 1978; Fairies, Sprites, and Sylphs hatch from eggs resembling large pearls, but otherwise look like human babies with shoulder buds that develop into insect-like wings as they mature (I'm turning 56 at midnight and recalling some weird moments of my life).

QQP_Purple

Dec 11, 2020
Elves could be an issue, Ashley due to her size, fairies... well, nuff said.
There is now way we are going to actually mate with the fairies... right? I mean... forget pregnancy how is the physics of that going to work to begin with? I mean, this isn't even advanced mechanics, more like one of those you give to babies. Only it's not the shape but the size that's the issue.

And yes, I am aware that those games have two ways of solving them. You don't have to be very smart, just very very strong and determined. But as dark as this game gets some times I doubt it's ever going to get THAT dark. :oops:

-------
The above post contains comedy and should be read as such.

• Haha
Reactions: TheDevian

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
There is now way we are going to actually mate with the fairies... right? I mean... forget pregnancy how is the physics of that going to work to begin with? I mean, this isn't even advanced mechanics, more like one of those you give to babies. Only it's not the shape but the size that's the issue.

And yes, I am aware that those games have two ways of solving them. You don't have to be very smart, just very very strong and determined. But as dark as this game gets some times I doubt it's ever going to get THAT dark. :oops:

-------
The above post contains comedy and should be read as such.
Ignoring the potential of size altering things, which I don't think are in this world, there could be some artificial insemination.

Zarathos4

Trial Moderator
Trial Moderator
Jul 25, 2018
What happens if you restrict access to the spa, and make the saved elves live like slaves again? I'm curious, but I don't want to be evil and try it.

QQP_Purple

Dec 11, 2020
How to I get those to move in anyway? Like I built the thing but none are showing up. My guess is I have to click something but I don't know what. I am not seeing any on the buy menu on my PC.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
How to I get those to move in anyway? Like I built the thing but none are showing up. My guess is I have to click something but I don't know what. I am not seeing any on the buy menu on my PC.
If you have bought them, and they are not arriving in the mail, try sleeping alone.

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
When will the eight girl be introduced? Any word from the dev?
Yeah hes said before its already a workload creating the stories for so many as it is every update but the Twins actually make things up to eight so its more a question of when is he filling the eight room and honestly that could well be going to Moon the waitress anyway who has been so well received if teasers are to be believed will become a full time resident of the hotel.

Feb 9, 2019
how do I get the ellen level 4 event? where is her room? apparently you need to check her desk when she's not there but she's always there when I check in the evenings.. am I supposed to check on a specific day/time?

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
how do I get the ellen level 4 event? where is her room? apparently you need to check her desk when she's not there but she's always there when I check in the evenings.. am I supposed to check on a specific day/time?
Do you have Android?

4.70 star(s) 449 Votes