TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
not yet, I legit have to keep spending money buying outfits and stuff to advance the first 4 girls' questlines, I've said fuck it rn and am saving for the 2nd floor (am on day 38 with like 180$ and getting 20$ a day)
Then you will need to wait, can't get into her room until then.

QQP_Purple

Dec 11, 2020
Yea, there is definitively a point in the game when you suddenly and out of nowhere end up lacking money. Almost to the point where a certain event feels like compensation for it. Like the dev is going "Fine. I'll unlock the game for you so you don't have to grind." But I ain't complaining as said event happens early enough to not be a problem and is done well.

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
"try sleeping alone". I don't know, this phrase just seems wrong in a Harem game! :LOL:
I make him sleep alone out of humanity and compassion - from being blown at the crack of dawn hes getting rid like a horse in the grand national everywhere from the cinema to the coffee shop by his guests. He cant even relax his cock burned member at the bar with a nice cold pint before he is finding himself as manager with a view to great customer service offering the local drunk milf a creampie before promptly bending over the waitress for another quick game of hide the sausage all in the mind of getting the best out of his staff... by mostly being IN his staff. I even built him a nice man shed to escape from it all, have a place to be free of temptation but instead of filling it with a dart board and drum set i instead seem to have filled it with sexy elf slaves eager to please. Let him sleep alone, its for his own good.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I make him sleep alone out of humanity and compassion - from being blown at the crack of dawn hes getting rid like a horse in the grand national everywhere from the cinema to the coffee shop by his guests. He cant even relax his cock burned member at the bar with a nice cold pint before he is finding himself as manager with a view to great customer service offering the local drunk milf a creampie before promptly bending over the waitress for another quick game of hide the sausage all in the mind of getting the best out of his staff... by mostly being IN his staff. I even built him a nice man shed to escape from it all, have a place to be free of temptation but instead of filling it with a dart board and drum set i instead seem to have filled it with sexy elf slaves eager to please. Let him sleep alone, its for his own good.
Okay, now I see him relaxing in the bar, with his dick just hanging into a mug of beer.

• Haha
Reactions: Aennor and Skode

anon1012

May 25, 2018
Hi has there been any Info on how Runey is doing after he posted that his Power/Water is out etc.?

I've been a bit out of the loop when it comes to the news and I just saw some images of water in a Texas town being milky white as well as stuff like people getting 10k$ energy bills etc. so it seems pretty bad over there right now.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
though it has been silent on the game info about the new update. have i missed some info or is it just that silent ?
IDK, she has a room, that she shares with Maria, and all of the girls seem to bet getting a roommate, so...

The wheelchair girl seems the most likely to me.

rambo455

Apr 25, 2020
IDK, she has a room, that she shares with Maria, and all of the girls seem to bet getting a roommate, so...

The wheelchair girl seems the most likely to me.
remind me. wheelchair girl ? (its been a few weeks since i last played (trying to remember stories for about 8 games now xd )) wheelchair girl would not be likely unless an elevator will be added as the stairs will not be an option unless people carry her every time.

anon1012

May 25, 2018
remind me. wheelchair girl ? (its been a few weeks since i last played (trying to remember stories for about 8 games now xd )) wheelchair girl would not be likely unless an elevator will be added as the stairs will not be an option unless people carry her every time.
iirc there were some concepts of a girl in a Wheelchair as a potential character

here's one of Runeys posts about it, you can find more and some additional images on this Profile

She's still on the table. But I don't feel like I'm in the position to make content for 9 main characters at the same time.

This was her concept from a long time ago. But this doesn't mean she's going to be included or be a main character. Nothing is guaranteed.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
She is not in the game, but she is a character that has been talked about here and on discord as a potential future resident. We also have the collage girls as possible options as some point, if not there then maybe when we open up the third floor one day and the sister arrives.

rambo455

Apr 25, 2020
iirc there were some concepts of a girl in a Wheelchair as a potential character

here's one of Runeys posts about it, you can find more and some additional images on this Profile
would be interested to see how they would get to the last room on the second floor every day if there will not be an elevator

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
would be interested to see how they would get to the last room on the second floor every day if there will not be an elevator
Well, we DO only see 2 of the 4 walls in the hallway.

On the other hand, maybe we have to buy an upgrade for her to move in. :p

4.70 star(s) 449 Votes