rambo455

Apr 25, 2020
Well, we DO only see 2 of the 4 walls in the hallway.

On the other hand, maybe we have to buy an upgrade for her to move in. :p
well hope there soon will be more of the game as i want to continue instead of starting another game thats not finished XD all the fun ones currently are unfinished or abandoned so many dead ends

anon1012

May 25, 2018
would be interested to see how they would get to the last room on the second floor every day if there will not be an elevator
Well, we DO only see 2 of the 4 walls in the hallway.

On the other hand, maybe we have to buy an upgrade for her to move in. :p
To Quote the Master himself
Stair Chair :cool:

Also some the post with all the images for the lazy

Since the discord has been going crazy over a girl in a wheelchair (partly fueled by me) I decided to make this chracter.

Whether or not she'll be in game, I don't know. I have no plans for her.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Update: Added a new image

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
granny or daddy would probably send her to her sister even if its only for a bit
True, her father could insist, but she is unlikely to want to leave granny while she is still there. Only other option I can think of off the top of my head would be if they sold the farm or something drastic like that.

rambo455

Apr 25, 2020
True, her father could insist, but she is unlikely to want to leave granny while she is still there. Only other option I can think of off the top of my head would be if they sold the farm or something drastic like that.
true but i was more going for emotional support as daddy was not problem free after all.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: TheDevian

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
Guys, please tell me how to open this scene? All the main character events (character's main story) have been completed (HH v. 0.11.2), events from the "Misc" tab, including bar events, have also been completed. Did I miss something?

Screenshot taken from here:

Last edited:

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Guys, please tell me how to open this scene? All the main character events have been completed (HH v. 0.11.2), events from the "Misc" tab, including bar events, have also been completed. Did I miss something?

It is part of Nia/Sui's love route.

Reactions: Stan5851

rambo455

Apr 25, 2020
Guys, please tell me how to open this scene? All the main character events ( character's main story) have been completed (HH v. 0.11.2), events from the "Misc" tab, including bar events, have also been completed. Did I miss something?

have you bought the elves from the computer ? if so just check in with the sanctuary regularly ;) that did it for me

4.70 star(s) 449 Votes