hotdog10101

Aug 28, 2020
I'm looking forward to the new event where there's a massive power outage and everyone ends up trapped in the hotel. No lights, having to huddle together for warmth... oh, how will they ever manage to pass the time?
Well if that will be a thing i will describe that senario as:

"THAT WILL BE HOT"

both literally and sexually

septacycell

Dec 27, 2017
I'm looking forward to the new event where there's a massive power outage and everyone ends up trapped in the hotel. No lights, having to huddle together for warmth... oh, how will they ever manage to pass the time?
Mistakes into miracles

May 26, 2018
Hey everyone, It's pretty bad where I live right now. No power, heat, plumbing, cell service is shotty, food rotten in the freezer, and I'm living on a few bottles of water and dripping tap water as well as junk food. Only just got power today but I expect it will go down again. v12 is going to be a bit delayed.
Hey, no problem. Just stay safe, Runey

Reactions: Runey and pgm_01

Mmushy

May 5, 2020
Hey everyone, It's pretty bad where I live right now. No power, heat, plumbing, cell service is shotty, food rotten in the freezer, and I'm living on a few bottles of water and dripping tap water as well as junk food. Only just got power today but I expect it will go down again. v12 is going to be a bit delayed.
If it's cold outside, put the food in a cooler and leave it outside.
That's what we do up here in the frozen tundra.
If it makes you feel any better, today is considered a warm day -4°

Reactions: pgm_01

pgm_01

Jan 11, 2018
Out of curiosity just what do I need to do with Lin to prepare her to win that challenge thing? Like what stats do I have to reach?
When you trigger that event Lain's Walkthrough mod says
Obedience 20 Sex 10 Anal 10 Blowjobs 10 You might consider installing the mod, it can be helpful even though the game is linear and gives pretty good hints on what to do.

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
Out of curiosity just what do I need to do with Lin to prepare her to win that challenge thing? Like what stats do I have to reach?
I cant remember specifically but id play it safe by mastering all her traits (outside footjobs as it was added much later in the game for her) so she should be comfortable and loving everything from blowjobs to anal before you enter it as well as of course being into exhibitionism and fully submissive.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I don't but i hope when pregnancy finaly get add to the game they find a way to include her.
At the very least, I would assume she will be a wet nurse and nanny, and possibly a surrogate mother in the case of some who might not be able to carry a baby to term for various reasons.

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
At the very least, I would assume she will be a wet nurse and nanny, and possibly a surrogate mother in the case of some who might not be able to carry a baby to term for various reasons.
Well it would make a lot of sense despite the improbability of it given she truly wants to find her humanity and i guess if were talking pregnancy struggles then isnt it notorious that Elves struggle to conceive with human partners so complications could perhaps be inevitable and thus she can save the day.

Reactions: TheDevian

Sebhero

Oct 1, 2017
i already suggestions to how
I already an idea
a cloning upgarde to her virgina using MC's sperm make cybernetic babys. or is techno organic clones the rigth way to say it?

Last edited:
  • Haha

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
i already suggestions to how

I already an idea
a cloning upgarde to her virgina using MC's sperm make cybernetic babys
The world doesnt accept Halfcast kids between humans and elves and dont seem to take kindly to sentient androids either... no way there can be a happy ending in the lore should anyone ever try and make that upgrade lol

4.70 star(s) 450 Votes