Nov 9, 2017
Granny: Noun
Definitions:
  • Woman that looks old
  • Woman that is old enough to be my characters mother
  • Woman that is literally going to be the granny to 13 of my characters children.
    Seriously, can you imagine the awkward dinner conversations for that one?
:)
And Lin as 300+ years which is way beyond "Woman that is old enough to be my characters mother" Your point?

Cankicker

Jul 1, 2017
Ashley's birthday event is hilarious. It really shows how dysfunctional all the girls are as people (not counting the android).

Reactions: Runey

Deathlore421

Jul 11, 2020
Runey, you've outdone yourself. Not gonna say what specifically other than it involves Maria, but my mind was blown over three state counties. Holy shit...
Same here man, Cornwall boutta catch these hands next time I see him. Also I can only assume Hana knew?? She was all weird about it but wouldn't say why, plus she refused to go with mc and maria.

Reactions: Runey

QQP_Purple

Dec 11, 2020
And Lin as 300+ years which is way beyond "Woman that is old enough to be my characters mother" Your point?
Are you applying human centrist standards of age to non human species? I'll have you know that is elfphobic. :)
Jokes aside she does not look it and isn't like that in spirit. Plus either way like she hasn't had any children that the MC is sleeping with. Which is kind of the big thing. Again, can you imagine the dinner conversation? The whole thing just gives me deep south sister-wife-grandma-cousin vibes.

Reactions: EZ8lt

zetta216

Oct 4, 2018
Is anyone else getting an error when loading a save?

I'll re-download and hope it's just me.

```
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/script.rpy", line 5472, in <module>
AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'sensitive'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "game/script.rpyc", line 8861, in script call
|_ZmLu�h>�5�Vh��#XnH^��ԅ��M���'c��־��
File "game/scripts/lobby_script.rpyc", line 168, in script call

File "game/script.rpyc", line 13389, in script call
n��B&Ʒ�·%1�l������%�h�+�1�(F3�{���-b�
Idk if anyone mentioned but it looks like you may have been using Lain's mod or something like that. If so that save won't work til Lain updates the mod. Try loading a different save.

Reactions: HogRocket

paradroid

Sep 19, 2020
Out of curiosity just what do you people with android use to play this game? Phones? Tablets? It just strikes me as awkward and weird either way. Plus like the screen is ultra small isn't it?
I use a Samsung Galaxy Tab A, several years old now. I'm on the road for work and I have several ebooks on it, plus some games, up until now it included Harem Hotel but not anymore unfortunately. The screen size doesn't bother me, there's a couple of renpy games where the menus are tiny but HH isn't one of them.

Runey dropping android just means I'm starting a new game on PC, my tablet probably wouldn't handle Joiplay on top of a game, it struggles enough already.

Reactions: Byczer

hotdog10101

Aug 28, 2020
Hey guys i just want a direct answer w/out spoiler if possible, the last time i played HH is the version where the mc got kidnap by the elves and asking him to purchase them so the mc need to upgrade the hotel so the 3-4 elves(forgot if the drow is included) have place to stay(sorry if i got mix things up its been a while so i forgot stuff) i just want to ask which route i can get more content (elves) love or slave route? thank in advance...

_Utakata_

Jun 18, 2019
Hey guys i just want a direct answer w/out spoiler if possible, the last time i played HH is the version where the mc got kidnap by the elves and asking him to purchase them so the mc need to upgrade the hotel so the 3-4 elves(forgot if the drow is included) have place to stay(sorry if i got mix things up its been a while so i forgot stuff) i just want to ask which route i can get more content (elves) love or slave route? thank in advance...
You can make a extra save and try both and see what you like

Reactions: hotdog10101

Deathlore421

Jul 11, 2020
I think love route either has the same amount or more content that slave route rn, but I expect that both routes will have the same content, but with different dialogue/ motivation. IE, you will still sleep with all of them, but you'll be a bit more.. demanding on the slave route.

Reactions: hotdog10101

Oldtoothlessbasterd

Jan 7, 2019
Believe me, my friend, it's better to live in Auckland, NZ, with 500kb/s from NOPY, than in Ukraine with 20 MB/s from NOPY (gigabit channel in my country really cheap, like $10 per month, but everything else is expensive and salaries are low like shit). :D
Sounds like NZ but with better and cheaper internet lol

DZ666

Mar 3, 2020
Author should really consider just picking one or two (or even just a few) girls per update so A. it doesn't take forever between releases and B. we don't end up with like one/two scenes per girl that you can finish in a minute. I'd feel like downloading a smaller update was worth it if it significantly advanced the progress of one of the girls, even if it wasn't one of my favorites. I know it's a harem game, but it's waaaaayyy too large (not just in filesize).

4.70 star(s) 446 Votes