camoway

May 15, 2017
Anyone got 12 for Android? I see the work around but 7 gig on my tablet via T-Mobile while in the ocean is a hard on.

saru341

Sep 22, 2018
so...I'm not certain if i'v triggered stuff right.
only Ashley had *Talk* prompt atm, and i triggered a Kali story immediately after a threesome with Moon and Maria.

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
Anyone got 12 for Android? I see the work around but 7 gig on my tablet via T-Mobile while in the ocean is a hard on.
The reason there is no .apk is because it's impossible. The game is too big. I've been compressing it since v0.4 and I'm no longer able to compress them further without the game being a massive blurry mess. This is the only way I can support android.

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
so...I'm not certain if i'v triggered stuff right.
only Ashley had *Talk* prompt atm, and i triggered a Kali story immediately after a threesome with Moon and Maria.
Story Events also happen 'randomly' as well. Nothing wrong.

Reactions: TheDevian

StoLat

Feb 1, 2021
This is a great game, but 6.8 G is simply too large to download in one sitting for many people, I suppose. Any chance this can be broken down in episodes to load separately?

saru341

Sep 22, 2018
Story Events also happen 'randomly' as well. Nothing wrong.
awesome, thank you.

So i'd like to confirm a hunch with you: do i need to complete Ash's new story event to access the others?
My ADHD is gonna go nuts trying to trigger the rest otherwise. A simply yes or no will suffice, so you can keep this spoiler free.

bobdickgus

Apr 9, 2020
(Closing ears and shutting eyes) "Nnnnnnn-Lalalala". I just started the download which will take about 5 hours and be the only opportunity to sleep again until I finish this update... Now I'll stay up wondering if this is true!!! :cautious:
And I thought my internet download speed was slow at 12 minutes living in the arse end of the world NZ.

Oldtoothlessbasterd

Jan 7, 2019
WTF! I'm in NZ, Auckland to be precise! and Nopy only gives me 500kb with Jdownloader!.
Hmm maybe Jdownloader is the problem?, I mean i have a 10mbs download speed with speedtest!.

Zontany

Mar 13, 2018
Why? I usually get about 10-14 MB/s from nopy.
edit: my timezone may mean the download sites are not normally busy.
It took me 2 hours to download this version of the game using Mega. If I use anything else it would take double the time to download. Of course, it's completely different if I'm back home, the internet speed is a lot faster.

MikeyMike00

Jan 4, 2018
6 gigs now have huh?.

Hopefully cruncher will make it a bit more manageable to fit in a phone, that or someone makes a 720p port. Which i don't see happening anytime soon.

Anyway, happy to see people recommending JoiPlay. That thing is a godsend for those who can't use their PC's for these games.

bobdickgus

Apr 9, 2020
WTF! I'm in NZ, Auckland to be precise! and Nopy only gives me 500kb with Jdownloader!.
Hmm maybe Jdownloader is the problem?, I mean i have a 10mbs download speed with speedtest!.
Aye? do you have fibre? even at slowest times nopy is at least 5 MB/s. I only download using my browser.
edit: in Auckland too.

HSHS1111

Feb 8, 2019
Me: playing on the save were I'm on the slave route with Nia and Sylvia

Vanessa: Wow you're definitely not the person I expected you to be!

Me: :whistle:

Mar 22, 2020
Is anyone else getting an error when loading a save?

I'll re-download and hope it's just me.

```
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/script.rpy", line 5472, in <module>
AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'sensitive'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "game/script.rpyc", line 8861, in script call
|_ZmLu�h>�5�Vh��#XnH^��ԅ��M���'c��־��
File "game/scripts/lobby_script.rpyc", line 168, in script call

File "game/script.rpyc", line 13389, in script call
n��B&Ʒ�·%1�l������%�h�+�1�(F3�{���-b�

Reactions: DreadPirateRoberts
4.70 star(s) 447 Votes