bobdickgus

Apr 9, 2020
WTF! I'm in NZ, Auckland to be precise! and Nopy only gives me 500kb with Jdownloader!.
Hmm maybe Jdownloader is the problem?, I mean i have a 10mbs download speed with speedtest!.
Aye? do you have fibre? even at slowest times nopy is at least 5 MB/s. I only download using my browser.
edit: in Auckland too.

HSHS1111

Feb 8, 2019
Me: playing on the save were I'm on the slave route with Nia and Sylvia

Vanessa: Wow you're definitely not the person I expected you to be!

Me: :whistle:

Mar 22, 2020
Is anyone else getting an error when loading a save?

I'll re-download and hope it's just me.

```
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/script.rpy", line 5472, in <module>
AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'sensitive'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "game/script.rpyc", line 8861, in script call
|_ZmLu�h>�5�Vh��#XnH^��ԅ��M���'c��־��
File "game/scripts/lobby_script.rpyc", line 168, in script call

File "game/script.rpyc", line 13389, in script call
n��B&Ʒ�·%1�l������%�h�+�1�(F3�{���-b�

Reactions: DreadPirateRoberts

Oldtoothlessbasterd

Jan 7, 2019
Aye? do you have fibre? even at slowest times nopy is at least 5 MB/s. I only download using my browser.
edit: in Auckland too.
Yep Fibre, and a better router then the Shit boxes the companys give out!.
Must be jdownloader2, I may redownload to test later using just my browser to get a baseline!.
EDIT Nope browser only also only gives 500kbs ergh!.

Also 2 mins in game and allready a redone scene NICE!.

QQP_Purple

Dec 11, 2020
Downloading from Nopy now. 6.7GB expected time... 3 minutes. Hurray for Europe I guess?

Also, a question. I only started playing this in version .11. Anyway do you guys thing that enough scenes have been redone since .11 for a restart to be worth it? Or should I just quench my thirst for new plot instead?

bobdickgus

Apr 9, 2020
Yep Fibre, and a better router then the Shit boxes the companys give out!.
Must be jdownloader2, I may redownload to test later using just my browser to get a baseline!.
EDIT Nope browser only also only gives 500kbs ergh!.

Also 2 mins in game and allready a redone scene NICE!.
Bizarre, I just use the standard supplied router and always have had faster that 100 Mbit.
edit: total speed not site limited speed.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Oldtoothlessbasterd
Jun 29, 2018
Does anyone know if there's anything to do when you finish Kate's riddles and get ??? and she says you're being backwards when you get it wrong? I tried answering yes/no/maybe/??? and a bunch of random things forwards and backwards and haven't figured it out.

Reactions: gkdkg2
Dec 20, 2018
WTF! I'm in NZ, Auckland to be precise! and Nopy only gives me 500kb with Jdownloader!.
Hmm maybe Jdownloader is the problem?, I mean i have a 10mbs download speed with speedtest!.
Believe me, my friend, it's better to live in Auckland, NZ, with 500kb/s from NOPY, than in Ukraine with 20 MB/s from NOPY (gigabit channel in my country really cheap, like $10 per month, but everything else is expensive and salaries are low like shit). :D

Zontany

Mar 13, 2018
I just started playing the new update and I haven't got very far into the new content. To be honest, I only made it to the Moon phone call to visit her apartment. I love how Moon was a robotics engineer, but now is studying architecture. As someone who is also studying architecture, I loved that scene. I like how she talked about how the cities need to expand vertically and build hybrid structures. What came to mind was the Bosco Verticale (Italy) and the Parkroyal Collection Pickering (Singapore).

Reactions: Runey and Nemul
Mar 22, 2020
I've re-downloaded and re-extracted the 6.8GB and still get error when loading save ...Could this be because I was using "Lains mod" on the previous version?

edit: OK, I think I've fixed it temporarily, it looks like it was due to the mod being active in the last save. I copied the folders from the mod (v11.2) to the game folder and the game now runs for me. I'll wait for the v12 mod for proper fix I think.

Last edited:
4.70 star(s) 446 Votes