Oldtoothlessbasterd

Jan 7, 2019
Aye? do you have fibre? even at slowest times nopy is at least 5 MB/s. I only download using my browser.
edit: in Auckland too.
Yep Fibre, and a better router then the Shit boxes the companys give out!.
Must be jdownloader2, I may redownload to test later using just my browser to get a baseline!.
EDIT Nope browser only also only gives 500kbs ergh!.

Also 2 mins in game and allready a redone scene NICE!.

QQP_Purple

Dec 11, 2020
Downloading from Nopy now. 6.7GB expected time... 3 minutes. Hurray for Europe I guess?

Also, a question. I only started playing this in version .11. Anyway do you guys thing that enough scenes have been redone since .11 for a restart to be worth it? Or should I just quench my thirst for new plot instead?

bobdickgus

Apr 9, 2020
Yep Fibre, and a better router then the Shit boxes the companys give out!.
Must be jdownloader2, I may redownload to test later using just my browser to get a baseline!.
EDIT Nope browser only also only gives 500kbs ergh!.

Also 2 mins in game and allready a redone scene NICE!.
Bizarre, I just use the standard supplied router and always have had faster that 100 Mbit.
edit: total speed not site limited speed.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Oldtoothlessbasterd
Jun 29, 2018
Does anyone know if there's anything to do when you finish Kate's riddles and get ??? and she says you're being backwards when you get it wrong? I tried answering yes/no/maybe/??? and a bunch of random things forwards and backwards and haven't figured it out.

Reactions: gkdkg2
Dec 20, 2018
WTF! I'm in NZ, Auckland to be precise! and Nopy only gives me 500kb with Jdownloader!.
Hmm maybe Jdownloader is the problem?, I mean i have a 10mbs download speed with speedtest!.
Believe me, my friend, it's better to live in Auckland, NZ, with 500kb/s from NOPY, than in Ukraine with 20 MB/s from NOPY (gigabit channel in my country really cheap, like $10 per month, but everything else is expensive and salaries are low like shit). :D

Zontany

Mar 13, 2018
I just started playing the new update and I haven't got very far into the new content. To be honest, I only made it to the Moon phone call to visit her apartment. I love how Moon was a robotics engineer, but now is studying architecture. As someone who is also studying architecture, I loved that scene. I like how she talked about how the cities need to expand vertically and build hybrid structures. What came to mind was the Bosco Verticale (Italy) and the Parkroyal Collection Pickering (Singapore).

Reactions: Runey and Nemul
Mar 22, 2020
I've re-downloaded and re-extracted the 6.8GB and still get error when loading save ...Could this be because I was using "Lains mod" on the previous version?

edit: OK, I think I've fixed it temporarily, it looks like it was due to the mod being active in the last save. I copied the folders from the mod (v11.2) to the game folder and the game now runs for me. I'll wait for the v12 mod for proper fix I think.

Last edited:
Nov 9, 2017
Granny: Noun
Definitions:
  • Woman that looks old
  • Woman that is old enough to be my characters mother
  • Woman that is literally going to be the granny to 13 of my characters children.
    Seriously, can you imagine the awkward dinner conversations for that one?
:)
And Lin as 300+ years which is way beyond "Woman that is old enough to be my characters mother" Your point?

Cankicker

Jul 1, 2017
Ashley's birthday event is hilarious. It really shows how dysfunctional all the girls are as people (not counting the android).

Reactions: Runey

Deathlore421

Jul 11, 2020
Runey, you've outdone yourself. Not gonna say what specifically other than it involves Maria, but my mind was blown over three state counties. Holy shit...
Same here man, Cornwall boutta catch these hands next time I see him. Also I can only assume Hana knew?? She was all weird about it but wouldn't say why, plus she refused to go with mc and maria.

Reactions: Runey

QQP_Purple

Dec 11, 2020
And Lin as 300+ years which is way beyond "Woman that is old enough to be my characters mother" Your point?
Are you applying human centrist standards of age to non human species? I'll have you know that is elfphobic. :)
Jokes aside she does not look it and isn't like that in spirit. Plus either way like she hasn't had any children that the MC is sleeping with. Which is kind of the big thing. Again, can you imagine the dinner conversation? The whole thing just gives me deep south sister-wife-grandma-cousin vibes.

Reactions: EZ8lt
4.70 star(s) 447 Votes