WWIIMASTER

Jul 25, 2018
I wish my brain was that powerful. After the 36th hour it usually just goes "you know what? no. we're closing up shop for the day and/or night" and proceeds to shut me down for at least 12 hours. I honestly think my brain would just completely take over if it didn't rely on me to provide it with the lewds it craves.
i'll teste the 12/36 sleep project, i believe in you bro

paradroid

Sep 19, 2020
Will there be an Android version or will the issues Runey posted about mean I have to play on PC.

Related question, is there any way to transfer an Android save to PC?

Bucketbot89

Feb 11, 2018
Will there be an Android version or will the issues Runey posted about mean I have to play on PC.

Related question, is there any way to transfer an Android save to PC?
Harem Hotel has grown too big to fit on on .apk. Android users will now need to follow the guide at the bottom of this post to play on android. This is, unfortunately, the only way I can continue supporting the android version. One advantage is that the android version is now in HD!

How to play on Android:

1. Download the PC version of the game.

2. Unpack the .zip using RAR or your desired unpacking tool.

3. Download Joiplay and the Ren'py plugin through the Google Play store.

4. Launch Joiplay, when your on the main menu click the "+" button on the bottom right. Enter game name, version and (optional) game icon.

5. On the "Executable File" click Choose and go to the location where you downloaded the game, when inside the unpacked game folder choose the .exe game file and click Choose. When all information looks correct, feel free to click on the "Add" button.

6. You're now done and good to go. Have fun! (You may also want to move saves around)

From the changelog

paradroid

Sep 19, 2020
Harem Hotel has grown too big to fit on on .apk. Android users will now need to follow the guide at the bottom of this post to play on android. This is, unfortunately, the only way I can continue supporting the android version. One advantage is that the android version is now in HD!

How to play on Android:

1. Download the PC version of the game.

2. Unpack the .zip using RAR or your desired unpacking tool.

3. Download Joiplay and the Ren'py plugin through the Google Play store.

4. Launch Joiplay, when your on the main menu click the "+" button on the bottom right. Enter game name, version and (optional) game icon.

5. On the "Executable File" click Choose and go to the location where you downloaded the game, when inside the unpacked game folder choose the .exe game file and click Choose. When all information looks correct, feel free to click on the "Add" button.

6. You're now done and good to go. Have fun! (You may also want to move saves around)

From the changelog
Thanks for that.
The Tablet is fairly old and struggles with native .apk's, I don't think it would handle an emulator on top.
Looks like PC time, on the bright side, I'll see the redone scenes now and I missed the entire route for Kali's sister.

QQP_Purple

Dec 11, 2020
You do know Lin is 300+, right? The thing is with the amount of Elf genes in the human population 40 may be considered young. ...
Granny: Noun
Definitions:
  • Woman that looks old
  • Woman that is old enough to be my characters mother
  • Woman that is literally going to be the granny to 13 of my characters children.
    Seriously, can you imagine the awkward dinner conversations for that one?
:)

4.70 star(s) 447 Votes