Oldtoothlessbasterd

Jan 7, 2019
ankhtar Sleep is overrated anyway, Just do what I do and sleep when you die!.
People ask How do you get so much done... Its kinda easy when you have an extra 8 hours a day!.
Kinda explains why I've done so many playthroughs of this game, I have way to much free time on my hands!.

Reactions: KnuckleDragger79

ankhtar

Jan 24, 2020
@ankhtar Sleep is overrated anyway, Just do what I do and sleep when you die!.
People ask How do you get so much done... Its kinda easy when you have an extra 8 hours a day!.
Kinda explains why I've done so many playthroughs of this game, I have way to much free time on my hands!.
I wish my brain was that powerful. After the 36th hour it usually just goes "you know what? no. we're closing up shop for the day and/or night" and proceeds to shut me down for at least 12 hours. I honestly think my brain would just completely take over if it didn't rely on me to provide it with the lewds it craves.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Runey .. before i download this version .. did you change ren'py versions to 7.4 ... cause if so i can't enjoy this anymore :(

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Runey A slight correction with Moon, a vaccination is something you inject into someone before they get sick, afterward they would need some other kind of treatment. A vaccination is to keep you from getting sick.
Runey .. before i download this version .. did you change ren'py versions to 7.4 ... cause if so i can't enjoy this anymore :(
No, he did not upgrade.

4.70 star(s) 447 Votes