QQP_Purple

Dec 11, 2020
I couldn't be bothered to register on that site so I just did a printscreen into PNG.
lzw.png

S tier = Favorites, best story and character. Marriage material.

A tier = Sort of girl I'd actually like to meet IRL (and not because she is rich). But just not as powerful in terms of story and character and just the raw heartstring tuggery that the top two do.

B tier = Great overall but just not as good in terms of story and character and stuff as the top tiers.

C tier = Not the sort of people I'd date IRL for one reason or another. So they probably wouldn't be something I'd like in a game personality wise except that in the context of this game they really do work because they fit nicely overall. But they are still not my favorites to interact with.

D tier = Too little content / interaction for me to make up my mind.

----------------
Mind you, this is not a comment on the quality of work that went into crafting these characters. That seems to be consistently high overall. It's a comment on the characters as they are in universe.

Reactions: Harem_Master

QQP_Purple

Dec 11, 2020
A tier list without Jin is no tier list at all! As such i deem all of your lists null and void.

Yours Sincerely

Skode
There isn't really much content with her beyond sex scenes and a couple scenes at the beginning though. Even Moon gets more character development.

Also does anyone have larger versions of those portraits?

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
There isn't really much content with her beyond sex scenes and a couple scenes at the beginning though. Even Moon gets more character development.

Also does anyone have larger versions of those portraits?
Some characters make more of an impact with less. Jin we already know where stands with elves being slaves, what she sees the MC as, her relationship with her sister and how she is sexually - not all characters thankfully have to be slow burn (Autumn anyone? Its been years it feels lol). Jin has already started her own personal story in the game already but yeah shes had early scenes seducing the MC into buying her, training her sister into being a good little slut for the competition, awesome dungeon content as well as the Violet content features as much of her as it does Violet lol. She actually has more sexual content than the other slaves combined and for that im grateful.

Still id also note Runey has really worked on expanding the side characters the last few updates - sure im a Jin lover but theres also been a decent dose of Moon, 2/4 other slaves and even Katie so feel free to not hold them to same high standards as the main girls for obvious reasons but i feel they should be in the conversation at this point, some of them at least (Jin, Lucie, Nia etc). There will be more to come as well as im sure (keep waiting on seeing when we're gonna get more intimate with Juliet the goth girl and the snoozing pizza parlour girl personally but im that greedy i even wanna get some sexy time lined up with Ashleys mother haha).

Reactions: c3p0 and TheDevian

QQP_Purple

Dec 11, 2020
Some characters make more of an impact with less. Jin we already know where stands with elves being slaves, what she sees the MC as, her relationship with her sister and how she is sexually - not all characters thankfully have to be slow burn (Autumn anyone? Its been years it feels lol). Jin has already started her own personal story in the game already but yeah shes had early scenes seducing the MC into buying her, training her sister into being a good little slut for the competition, awesome dungeon content as well as the Violet content features as much of her as it does Violet lol. She actually has more sexual content than the other slaves combined and for that im grateful.
Started yes, but honestly I think we need to get a bit deeper into it to see at least an inkling of how she is going to turn out in the end before we can make any sort of decision as to how much we like her which is the point of the list.

I mean, look at Ashley. Imagine the difference between where any of us might put her on that list in the beginning, middle and end of her character arc. Jin is kind of like that. It's just too early for us to tell.

That at least is my opinion.

Also, why on earth would you want to have anything to do with Ashleys mother? I mean, she is a bad mother, a bad person and you have the superior younger model already. It's like saying you own a Rolce Royse but you really want a Trabant as well.

Reactions: Oldtoothlessbasterd

QQP_Purple

Dec 11, 2020
Also I seriously hope the new update has more scenes with Ash. And I mean like just character scenes and not sex. Well, sex is fine but character scenes are where it's at.

Reactions: accidentalEv1l

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
Started yes, but honestly I think we need to get a bit deeper into it to see at least an inkling of how she is going to turn out in the end before we can make any sort of decision as to how much we like her which is the point of the list.

I mean, look at Ashley. Imagine the difference between where any of us might put her on that list in the beginning, middle and end of her character arc. Jin is kind of like that. It's just too early for us to tell.

That at least is my opinion.

Also, why on earth would you want to have anything to do with Ashleys mother? I mean, she is a bad mother, a bad person and you have the superior younger model already.
Why would these parameters apply to how much i like her or not. I prefered the older Yandere Ashley vs the meek one now who is too timid around the Twins now theyve gone from being bullies to fast friends but that doesnt mean she should not have been in older tier list now does it? Its the same with all the girls - some will rise and fall in favour but doesnt mean they should be excluded just because you personally feel theyve not been developed enough. Thats a strange way of gatekeeping who is popular and who is not (as Runey doesnt exclude side girls in his polls - he always has one for the non main love interests).

As for her mom. Thats half the appeal my friend. Oh is she a bad mother and a bad person? Well she needs punished. This is a game where you can literally have a love route or a slave route for bad elves so why not bad mothers. She is to one day be the MCs mother in law and grandmother to their children so she needs put in her place... a solid couple of days in the dungeon with Jin and the MC fucking her bad attitude into oblivion would be ideal for all concerned and i know Ashley would get a real kick of making her mom watch her fuck the MC. Shes been a bad mother as she was always away working, i think there is room for a neglected MILF angle with her (as the husband was a piece of shit) but i think maybe seeing Ashley blow the MC opened her horizons a bit already... ideally.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I mean, look at Ashley. Imagine the difference between where any of us might put her on that list in the beginning, middle and end of her character arc.
Same as it ever was... Same as it ever was... :p
Same as it ever was.gif

Never changed, never will.
While I don't hate her as much any more, she is actually further down the list now than ever, since there are a lot more people.

QQP_Purple

Dec 11, 2020
Why would these parameters apply to how much i like her or not. I prefered the older Yandere Ashley vs the meek one now who is too timid around the Twins now theyve gone from being bullies to fast friends but that doesnt mean she should not have been in older tier list now does it? Its the same with all the girls - some will rise and fall in favour but doesnt mean they should be excluded just because you personally feel theyve not been developed enough. Thats a strange way of gatekeeping who is popular and who is not (as Runey doesnt exclude side girls in his polls - he always has one for the non main love interests).
You missed the point entirely.

My point is that it does not matter which version of a character you prefer, the fact that they are evolving characters means that you have to give their character arcs enough time to play out before you can form a reasonable opinion on them. You woudn't rate a book by its first chapter or movie by the first 15 minutes either.

Ashley is just a good example of this because she changes so much as you get to know her that you can easily see how someone might start with her at the bottom or top of their list and have that position change completely several times during her character arc like a demented ping pong ball on crack.

Autumn is kind of like that as well. Starting off as a religious loon that I honestly avoided on account of finding her downright creepy and ending up as something far almost appealing. And yet I can easily see how someone might have the exact opposite opinion of her.

So like with a story that has such deep character development I just feel that who ever made that list system was right in excluding any that we haven't yet seen much off. That at least is my view of these things.

As for her mom. Thats half the appeal my friend. Oh is she a bad mother and a bad person? Well she needs punished. This is a game where you can literally have a love route or a slave route for bad elves so why not bad mothers. She is to one day be the MCs mother in law and grandmother to their children so she needs put in her place... a solid couple of days in the dungeon with Jin and the MC fucking her bad attitude into oblivion would be ideal for all concerned and i know Ashley would get a real kick of making her mom watch her fuck the MC. Shes been a bad mother as she was always away working, i think there is room for a neglected MILF angle with her (as the husband was a piece of shit) but i think maybe seeing Ashley blow the MC opened her horizons a bit already... ideally.
I guess I am just really not into grannies. I mean, the woman most be in her 40's or something. That's even more ancient than I am if you can believe it.

GreenGobbo

Oct 18, 2018
There were some other girls on the bracket, but to be honest I couldn't remember who they were/what role they played in the game (been a while since my last playthrough).
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Also has more of the characters in it than the other one you guys were linking from had, but some of the character's portraits look terrible. :/

4.70 star(s) 447 Votes