Zontany

Mar 13, 2018
I just saw all the scenes and the only one I kind of remember was the Kali scene. All of them made me laugh especially the Lin one. Ashley on the other hand scared me at the beginning :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: TheDevian

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I just saw all the scenes and the only one I kind of remember was the Kali scene. All of them made me laugh especially the Lin one. Ashley on the other hand scared me at the beginning :ROFLMAO:
Ashley's are the only ones I haven't seen, she doesn't qualify for that trait. :ROFLMAO:

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
Does anyone know what lust counter means? After all this time I never knew there was a way to change the girl's lust levels. When I looked at it, I noticed Lin has a counter (1), but the other girls don't. What triggers it?
Doing something that increases lust with a character increases lust. Every 3 lust you get a different set of options, edging or letting them cum. You can edge them twice, at which point they can't hold it anymore and they cum one way or another.

Zontany

Mar 13, 2018
Doing something that increases lust with a character increases lust. Every 3 lust you get a different set of options, edging or letting them cum. You can edge them twice, at which point they can't hold it anymore and they cum one way or another.
Thank you for explaining how the counter works. I didn't know for every 3 lust points the character will show up in the morning, I thought it was random.

Since I can't post on Discord right now. I'm wondering, will we get to see Ashley's mother again or see the twin's father?

Asia Argento

The Golden Dragon Princess
Donor
Apr 14, 2020
This game had so much potential. So damn much. And then... Ashley happened.
God, I hate her. I hate her so much. People who think her behavior is, in any way, cute have clearly never met anyone like her. She's insufferable, entitled, and selfish. If I could play the game without her in it, that would be great, but...no. Sorry, not sorry, the little bitch ruined the game for me.
Here I am... I had Ashley as second best girl just a touch below Lin... (y)

Reactions: Zontany and yffoh

QQP_Purple

Dec 11, 2020
You're not the first or the last who won't be fond of her. The fanbase is more split on her than any other character really. However it's not worth dropping the game over her. At all. My advice would be to keep playing.
Ashley is a roller coaster of a girl. First she is cute and innocuous. A bit of an odd one, sure, but not more than any other girl in a game that has androids, slavery and stuff. Than you get into a "relationship" with her and you start to think "Well I dam goofed. I broke rule #1. Newer stick it into crazy." Than you get to actually know her and her real personality deep down and you fall in love.

If not for the fact that I have an unreasonable soft spot for Lin, Ash would be my favorite.

QQP_Purple

Dec 11, 2020
Look on the bright side. I won't get to play it until friday evening which is in about a day from now. And if it does not come out until than I'll have to wait another whole week until I have enough free time to look at it.

• Sad
Reactions: Oldtoothlessbasterd

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
Look on the bright side. I won't get to play it until friday evening which is in about a day from now. And if it does not come out until than I'll have to wait another whole week until I have enough free time to look at it.
Yeah im swamped with work too but ill be keeping an eye out for the patchnotes to see what ive got to look forward to when i can get stuck into the new content, especially one so big. Either that or i fight temptation and download it blind when i get the chance and see all the surprises for myself spoiler free.

KristopheH

Mar 8, 2018
This game had so much potential. So damn much. And then... Ashley happened. God, I hate her. I hate her so much.
Here I am... I had Ashley as second best girl just a touch below Lin... (y)
If not for the fact that I have an unreasonable soft spot for Lin, Ash would be my favorite.
Ashley is easily top 3 for me.
I think it's time to resurrect this;
my-image.png

Leingod

Dec 3, 2017
I can't figure out how to find a footjob for lin, please tell me.
You have to get far enough into her route to get an event where she's doing a Naked Apron in the kitchen. One of the options is a footjob, and it'll be a repeatable event from then on.

4.70 star(s) 447 Votes