alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
I used the first one provided, I like the images in that better.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

She's insufferable, entitled, and selfish.
So she basically embodies a perfect example of half the dere tropes that exist, especially yandere. That's actually a win in my book, she'd be loyal to the death if she were real and I was her LI.

yffoh

Jan 22, 2021
Hey, I'm new to all this VN stuff. How will I go about the update? Will it just be a new download on here?

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
What can I do. I am at that age where I am too old for rock and roll but too young to die. And all that's left in my head is Lather constantly looping in the background where ever I go.
Hey, you are NEVER too old for Rock and Roll! :cool:

anon1012

May 25, 2018
Here's my ranking. B,C and D are only a thing because putting them all into S and A would make this pointless. Still love all the stories for their own Unique twists

Reactions: TheDevian

Bucketbot89

Feb 11, 2018
Despite the wild differences in everyone's tier lists, we can probably all agree they'll all be getting the D rank at some point.

badum tss. I'll see myself out.
I know you're making a joke, but I don't see Juliet ever getting the D, and that makes me sad. :cry:

• Sad
Reactions: TheDevian
Nov 9, 2017
I guess I am just really not into grannies. I mean, the woman most be in her 40's or something. That's even more ancient than I am if you can believe it.
You do know Lin is 300+, right? The thing is with the amount of Elf genes in the human population 40 may be considered young.

For example, the Dungeon and Dragons cartoon's episode "The Lost Children" has alien children who look about 10 are actually in their 70s and 554 is considered middle aged. When Presto says "That sound's great" Epic quips "Are you kidding? They probably go to school for 360 years." At the end when told that it will take 15 years to repair their spaceship one of them asks "That soon?"

Pai of 3x3 Eyes may look around 18 but she well past 300 and in the Sailor Moon continuities Chubiusa may look around 10 but she is actually over 900! Many people regard WoW elves as "hot" forgetting the fact most of them are easily pushing past 10,000. Heck, Sylvanas Windrunner was 2,800+ before Arthus turned her into a walking corpse.

The point is our concept of young, old, and ancient goes out the window in this setting.

Wraithless

Dec 25, 2020
Ok, since it looks like the release is imminent, I'll fall on my sword and be "that guy".

Anyone have a complete 100% save?

I went and used the mod, mostly because on my first playthru I missed things, most notably the Kali and her sister crossroad event. I am glad I did it, I think there were some cool things in the mod, but now my saves look like trash, lol.

• Haha
Reactions: accidentalEv1l

MexPayne

Jan 9, 2019
Three games I play are expected to get update this week

Something unlimited
Harem hotel
Public sex life

I am afraid the update will come on the same day...... I mean you can only fap so much on a day

• Haha
Reactions: kanatik_
4.70 star(s) 448 Votes