Skode

Mar 9, 2020
So what does it take for Emma to wear the ropes? Ive gotten her already higher in exhibitionism and obediance than her sister who wore the ropes on request without a seconds thought. Otherwise based on early impressions a great update so far, really liking the new UI and its far easier to track what stats are lower vs the others with it which was a feature i didnt know i wanted till i have it now lol.

Loving the new slaves content even if its not really story relevant this time round (the tease of making one a submissive afternoon shift maid got me wide eyed for the potential in further updates) and finally a wee bit more Ann content completely out of nowhere was a particular delight. As for the story stuff ive not played it all but enjoyed what i have so far - Khali story is more interesting to me for the side characters at the moment than her actual ambitions lol, Ashley story was sweet and the Twins character growth continues at a good pace. Only other one ive seen is Autumn's story update which i wanna discuss proper so ill need to use spoilers

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The only negative i have about the update isnt even the devs fault, it is mine. I saw the preview pics and assumed Moon was gonna move in to the hotel but that seems not to be the case. Her content promised much but didnt deliver based on my own fan theories lol. Still we got a nice pay off in other ways so ill take that as a decent bit of compensation haha. The updated cameras should make things much easier to at a glance see who is showering each morning too. Another nice QoL feature as was getting more costumes for the Twins (and seemingly Autumn can change outfits too now which is awesome but so far seems only work outfit is available as an alternative but its a feature i didnt expect her to get this early, guess Runey is doing the ground work now because he plans to expand on her outfits sooner rather than later which is nice to see).

Ps. Jin was hanging about naked in the sauna - has this always been the case? I rarely go there unless story related as there is usually zero content there to look for but seeing her there made me thing Runey already is gonna give me a bone with some juicy jin content next update (already cant wait) and ill have to keep an eye out and see if other girls linger around there through the week now too.

EricGrey

Nov 11, 2020
If given permission by Runey, I will start up a Torrent with this release. I cannot keep it running for long, but it should be enough for most to grab it.

Again, ONLY with permission. Runey, the balls in your court. :)

:cool: Eric Grey

Reactions: kanatik_

ravendarklock

Jun 30, 2019
Only one thing to say, for now. Learn to compress it where people can download it from mega. As it is, those of us who cannot afford their price must wait for a while to finish it. I have been waiting since 11pm

• Angry
Reactions: Carpe Stultus

SerbanR

Jul 13, 2017
Damn...bro. Developer guy(s) i downloaded this game for FAPS, not FEELS. GOD DAMN, i was in the mood, everything was nice and steamy (if you know what i mean ;) ), till i got to Ashley's Birthday event... geez... like, i got so attached to Ashley's story... i don't even feel like fapping now...

camoway

May 15, 2017
Shhhhiiitt!!! Android Guys FYI! understand 7zip may say finished but it's not!!! WARNING Check the file size before you delete the zip! I set it too download over night wake up unzip delete then zip file. hit play. Error error error. The total folder size was only 4 gigs. Playstore file recovery software is a joke

4.70 star(s) 447 Votes