SerbanR

Jul 13, 2017
Damn...bro. Developer guy(s) i downloaded this game for FAPS, not FEELS. GOD DAMN, i was in the mood, everything was nice and steamy (if you know what i mean ;) ), till i got to Ashley's Birthday event... geez... like, i got so attached to Ashley's story... i don't even feel like fapping now...

camoway

May 15, 2017
Shhhhiiitt!!! Android Guys FYI! understand 7zip may say finished but it's not!!! WARNING Check the file size before you delete the zip! I set it too download over night wake up unzip delete then zip file. hit play. Error error error. The total folder size was only 4 gigs. Playstore file recovery software is a joke

Soul_less327

Dec 24, 2019
Wasn't there a list of cheats in the OP for this game at one point? Where did they all go and can we get them back? There was a code to see the Vampire content, a code to see the little sister content, a money code, there may have been more...

Alleycat_2017

Sep 1, 2017
Same here, old saves are all over the place. and none of them run. This game is too big to start from scratch to get back to v11. Wait for a patch I guess.

The_Unkn0wn_Lord

Oct 4, 2017
Just as an update to the saves issue, I went back to 0.11, saved a new game, and used that, and that worked, bloody weird, but, if it works it works

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
What I see from my files (to ones I use to make patchs) that the ./game/violet_events.rpyc is being removed.
Runey does it mean that Violet is removed? And I know that she isn't canon, but Violet.:cry:

aaaf010101

May 9, 2020
Anyone having problems with the V0.12 content on Mac? Most of Felicity's content is returning exception errors along with Sylvia. The associated images aren't loading when viewed through chrome either.
Screenshot 2021-03-13 at 2.21.06 AM.png

ElukiaTV

Mar 11, 2019
Just finished the update, awesome work like always Runey.
Also.. bloody hell the plot twist...
That phone call is gonna have terrible consequences.. but im all in.

Reactions: Runey
Mar 22, 2020
Anyone with Lains mod saves not working and too impatient to wait for new mod. I got mine working by copying some folders from the 11.2 mod and putting them in the game folder in the new version. I didn't overwrite anything.
The folders I copied from the mod were:
fonts
mod
piano

Nothing else
It might just be the mod folder that's needed, but I'm too lazy to check/test as the above worked for me and I don't want to break it now.

See bottom right corner of the below image

1615574784914.png

This is not guaranteed to work and do at your own risk.
It worked for me and I've been playing the game for a couple of hours without error ... YMMMV.

Obviously waiting for updated mod is the best solution, but I'm impatient.

Reactions: accidentalEv1l

twiddlezapper

Jul 7, 2019
Anyone with Lains mod saves not working and too impatient to wait for new mod. I got mine working by copying some folders from the 11.2 mod and putting them in the game folder in the new version. I didn't overwrite anything.
The folders I copied from the mod were:
fonts
mod
piano

Nothing else
It might just be the mod folder that's needed, but I'm too lazy to check/test as the above worked for me and I don't want to break it now.

See bottom right corner of the below image

View attachment 1080789

This is not guaranteed to work and do at your own risk.
It worked for me and I've been playing the game for a couple of hours without error ... YMMMV.

Obviously waiting for updated mod is the best solution, but I'm impatient.
ty it worked for me as well

4.70 star(s) 446 Votes