Floggendash

Dec 10, 2018
Alright so I've finished all the new content except for the android and twins. Can't seem to find how to trigger the new content for them. Can anyone help?

Mar 22, 2020
Alright so I've finished all the new content except for the android and twins. Can't seem to find how to trigger the new content for them. Can anyone help?
Same here, for me I'm guessing some character stats aren't high enough to trigger the content. I don't know what stats, so currently trying to improve a few.

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
I use a Samsung Galaxy Tab A, several years old now. I'm on the road for work and I have several ebooks on it, plus some games, up until now it included Harem Hotel but not anymore unfortunately. The screen size doesn't bother me, there's a couple of renpy games where the menus are tiny but HH isn't one of them.

Runey dropping android just means I'm starting a new game on PC, my tablet probably wouldn't handle Joiplay on top of a game, it struggles enough already.
I'm not dropping android, I just can't build an .apk. You can still play on android

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
I love how it's been like two years but Autumn still hasn't gotten fucked. Gotta milk dem patrons lmao
Patrons aren't getting Autumn's sex either, they want it as much as you do.
But as she displays in her story, Autumn is a religious conservative girl. She's not going to open her legs for you on demand, and you'll first experience the poophole loophole before vaginal.

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
So saying the process for making the patch from 0.11.2 to 0.12 (Runey original PC version) was a pain in the arse would be an understatement. First I encounter an error with my script and then I need to have a word with my PC. It was a long time ago since I saw my lastest bluescreen.

Other than that, here you go.

Reactions: Twistty

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
So what does it take for Emma to wear the ropes? Ive gotten her already higher in exhibitionism and obediance than her sister who wore the ropes on request without a seconds thought. Otherwise based on early impressions a great update so far, really liking the new UI and its far easier to track what stats are lower vs the others with it which was a feature i didnt know i wanted till i have it now lol.
Ropes are always submission based.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Another nice QoL feature as was getting more costumes for the Twins (and seemingly Autumn can change outfits too now which is awesome but so far seems only work outfit is available as an alternative but its a feature i didnt expect her to get this early, guess Runey is doing the ground work now because he plans to expand on her outfits sooner rather than later which is nice to see).
Autumn also has a pajama outfit at night. But I did the work ahead of time to include her outfits, there just needs to be a story reason for them to unlock.

View attachment autroom_goth_idle.webp
View attachment autroom_nun_idle.webp
View attachment autroom_angel_idle.webp
View attachment autroom_sub_idle.webp

Ps. Jin was hanging about naked in the sauna - has this always been the case? I rarely go there unless story related as there is usually zero content there to look for but seeing her there made me thing Runey already is gonna give me a bone with some juicy jin content next update (already cant wait) and ill have to keep an eye out and see if other girls linger around there through the week now too.
All side characters now hang out in the lobby when their main counterpart is busy! Hana and Lucy spend time in the hot springs together.

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
Only one thing to say, for now. Learn to compress it where people can download it from mega. As it is, those of us who cannot afford their price must wait for a while to finish it. I have been waiting since 11pm
The game is already compressed from a total size of 60 - 70GB. You can simply download mega's free app and get rid of the limit and get faster download speeds if you don't want to use one of the many mirrors.

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
What I see from my files (to ones I use to make patchs) that the ./game/violet_events.rpyc is being removed.
Runey does it mean that Violet is removed? And I know that she isn't canon, but Violet.:cry:
Violet wasn't touched in v0.12

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
Anyone having problems with the V0.12 content on Mac? Most of Felicity's content is returning exception errors along with Sylvia. The associated images aren't loading when viewed through chrome either.
View attachment 1080717
This is a missing image error, the image exists for other players though, including me. Someone must have been corrupted when you installed it, or perhaps you messed with the files? A reinstall should fix.

Apr 16, 2020
The game is already compressed from a total size of 60 - 70GB. You can simply download mega's free app and get rid of the limit and get faster download speeds if you don't want to use one of the many mirrors.
You've done enough as it is, compressing the game anymore would just drop the quality immensely so I don't see the point in paying heed to these ridiculous demands of compressing this game further to be honest. Might as well ignore any further comments about it. But that's just me.

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
Same here, for me I'm guessing some character stats aren't high enough to trigger the content. I don't know what stats, so currently trying to improve a few.
Android's event happens after all other main character's have been finished for v0.12. F&E's first event of v0.12 begins with Emma waking you up one random morning.

QQP_Purple

Dec 11, 2020
Well that was nice. I just completed all the new steps in the plot line and I have to say that what we got was amazing. The only downside is that it is just one step per girl so it didn't take me more than 2-3 hours to do it. Still, totally worth it. It does however beg the question, given the size of the file just how many scenes have been reworked since 0.11? Like should I restart? I totally will if that's where more cool stuff is.

EDIT: Apparently I missed the new android event. Point still stands though. Cool update.

Reactions: Runey

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
Yeah from what I've gathered apparently a good bit of the earlier content has been redone which I'm hyped about and can't wait to dive into as soon as Lain's mod is done updating. As weird as it may sound I honestly want a bit more MC story added to the mix. Most of the time it feels like he doesn't get a personal story spotlight but it's not that I'm complaining either.
Any story that would involve MC would be gathered from his sister. "MC" isn't even the main character in my eyes, he's just you. The main characters are the 8 women, so MC is more or less someone for you to fill their shoes. If he had a strong personality, he would be less relatable to some.

4.70 star(s) 447 Votes