Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
Alright so I've finished all the new content except for the android and twins. Can't seem to find how to trigger the new content for them. Can anyone help?
Same here, for me I'm guessing some character stats aren't high enough to trigger the content. I don't know what stats, so currently trying to improve a few.
Android's event happens after all other main character's have been finished for v0.12. F&E's first event of v0.12 begins with Emma waking you up one random morning.

QQP_Purple

Dec 11, 2020
Well that was nice. I just completed all the new steps in the plot line and I have to say that what we got was amazing. The only downside is that it is just one step per girl so it didn't take me more than 2-3 hours to do it. Still, totally worth it. It does however beg the question, given the size of the file just how many scenes have been reworked since 0.11? Like should I restart? I totally will if that's where more cool stuff is.

EDIT: Apparently I missed the new android event. Point still stands though. Cool update.

Reactions: Runey

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
Yeah from what I've gathered apparently a good bit of the earlier content has been redone which I'm hyped about and can't wait to dive into as soon as Lain's mod is done updating. As weird as it may sound I honestly want a bit more MC story added to the mix. Most of the time it feels like he doesn't get a personal story spotlight but it's not that I'm complaining either.
Any story that would involve MC would be gathered from his sister. "MC" isn't even the main character in my eyes, he's just you. The main characters are the 8 women, so MC is more or less someone for you to fill their shoes. If he had a strong personality, he would be less relatable to some.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
All side characters now hang out in the lobby when their main counterpart is busy! Hana and Lucy spend time in the hot springs together.
Shouldn't Lucy be working in the evenings? :sneaky: :p

Kind of be fun to get her to do some of the old Kali pizza events, visiting her at work, going with her on deliveries, making her deliver us a pie, etc.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Well, then I guess we need to start pumping out those half elf kids! Starting with Jia! :ROFLMAO:

Actually, it would be kind of funny if Autumn was the one who pushed us into trying to get into the contest for Jia's hand, just to see what is going on. She vouches for us as being devout, and then somehow we win for various reasons. Maybe Jia is the one who gets to pick, and she remembers us and how well we treated Lin, or something.

Last edited:

QQP_Purple

Dec 11, 2020
This game is beginning to frighten me. As in it's actually inspiring me to think philosofical thoughts and question my views on humanity. I won't post them here because you guys would probably burn me at the stake just like you did the guy who dared say he didn't like anyone but him having sex with his girls.

But god dam. It's been way too long since anything made me think like this.

Floggendash

Dec 10, 2018
Android's event happens after all other main character's have been finished for v0.12. F&E's first event of v0.12 begins with Emma waking you up one random morning.
Is there a stat requirement because it's simply not firing for me. By that I mean the twin events.

To give more info, I've had the repeatable double blowjob event but nothing more. All their stats are above 10, friendship is at 29since the unlockable morning alarm. Game still says story incomplete.

Last edited:

Projekt Night

Sep 2, 2016
Just checking to make sure I didn't miss something, Sylvia and Nia don't have any lewd content if your not on the slave path correct?

jimmyjoo

Jun 28, 2019
So I finished Kate's riddles (main character next pls!) and now I get her asking if she can help with anything with a ??? prompt. Any idea where to take this?

Harem_Master

Oct 8, 2019
And I thought my internet download speed was slow at 12 minutes living in the arse end of the world NZ.
Yeah, that was through ANONFILE. I usually click on each download site and go with the fastest, and in my case, NOPY finished in 1 hour 7 minutes. It also seems faster if I wait half a day after an update is posted because I think the DL sites get overloaded. :unsure:

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
This game is beginning to frighten me. As in it's actually inspiring me to think philosofical thoughts and question my views on humanity. I won't post them here because you guys would probably burn me at the stake just like you did the guy who dared say he didn't like anyone but him having sex with his girls.

But god dam. It's been way too long since anything made me think like this.
You're welcome to share. NTR will never be in Harem Hotel, and IIRC that person was being homophobic.

Reactions: Oldtoothlessbasterd

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
Is there a stat requirement because it's simply not firing for me. By that I mean the twin events.

To give more info, I've had the repeatable double blowjob event but nothing more. All their stats are above 10, friendship is at 29since the unlockable morning alarm. Game still says story incomplete.
The only other requirement is to not have Maria's friendship at 31, which should be impossible anyway because that event requires you do F&E's event.

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
Just checking to make sure I didn't miss something, Sylvia and Nia don't have any lewd content if your not on the slave path correct?
Click the i button at the top, go to misc settings. That will tell you if you have anything to do.

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
So I finished Kate's riddles (main character next pls!) and now I get her asking if she can help with anything with a ??? prompt. Any idea where to take this?
That is the last riddle. Use your knowledge wisely and remember not to look at things backwards.

• Haha
Reactions: TheDevian
4.70 star(s) 446 Votes