TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
i know that the halelf are excluded but just give elf right was very unpopular, but in a world totally based on slavery its just a step in the right direction, it is politic, if you try to push too much to fast maybe he would never have the consesus to do a thing, too much social economic and political interess depend on the exploitation of the weakest in a slaver setting.
Yes, he is a lesser evil, and a step in the right direction, but only this one nation has slavery, not the whole world. Most don't even have elves, the MC was shocked when he learned about it.

That said, doing the right things aren't always popular, but good leaders do them anyway.

Last edited:
Reactions: Runey

QQP_Purple

Dec 11, 2020
That depends on your definition of "good". A "good" leader is one who can get into power, stay in power and use that power for what ever his goals might be. The three are sorted in order of importance. Some times you have to compromise one to maintain the other.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
That depends on your definition of "good". A "good" leader is one who can get into power, stay in power and use that power for what ever his goals might be. The three are sorted in order of importance. Some times you have to compromise one to maintain the other.
No, that is a successful leader, not a good one. These are not necessarily the same thing.

A good leader will do the right thing even if it costs them their jobs.

1713093-Nelson-Mandela-Quote-A-Nation-should-not-be-judged-by-how-it.jpg
Elfson Mandela? Nelson Elfdela? IDK...

Last edited:
Reactions: c3p0 and m4pII

m4pII

Jun 22, 2019
I have a problem with one of the events.

I'm playing with a walkthrough mod. And the prompt says I have to talk to Kali in the morning and noon.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

But there is no option to talk to her.
With other girls, I am already at level 25. There are no problems.
But it is with Kali that the event is not triggered.

Is this a bug, or am I doing something wrong? Maybe I need to raise some of her characteristics?

I would not like to start all over again.

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
I don't know. Since the game doesn't tell us a lot about her backstory outside of being an orphan like Maria but was eventually adopted to a family that's overprotective and she's also a half-elf. According to Sylvia, she appears to have high elf blood in her. If I had to guess, one of her parents was human and the other was a high elf.
PS of her i m not sure, i just think to remember that she has high elf blood but no more than that sorry
From what Runey has told in this thread.

Maria and Hanna could slip through the net because they have some luck but also because their development was similar to that of a normal human. If I'm not wrong, Maria half elf side is dark elf. For Hana she is a mix between 1/4 high elf, 1/4 common elf and 1/2 human.
Thus I'm wondering were her parent both half elves or on (mixed) elf and a human.
I think it would make more sense the later, although then I'm curious how a child of two half elves could go through the net.

Reactions: Runey and TheDevian

QQP_Purple

Dec 11, 2020
No, that is a successful leader, not a good one. These are not necessarily the same thing.

A good leader will do the right thing even if it costs them their jobs.
But if he looses his job than how is he going to write history to ensure he gets remembered as a "good" leader?

ghjghjghj

Dec 10, 2018
I know I posted something like this yesterday, but seriously. It's so bad. I just stopped playing after hitting it yesterday, and today I thought I'd steeled myself for it, but FUCK.

Stupid memory sections are just awful. So bad. I can't honestly believe anybody ever thought adding these things would make their game better.

Edit: It just won't end. Why won't it end?

Edit2: It finally ended. But I'm done. Just no more. Can't stand to look at this thing anymore.

Zontany

Mar 13, 2018
From what Runey has told in this thread.

Maria and Hanna could slip through the net because they have some luck but also because their development was similar to that of a normal human. If I'm not wrong, Maria half elf side is dark elf. For Hana she is a mix between 1/4 high elf, 1/4 common elf and 1/2 human.
Thus I'm wondering were her parent both half elves or on (mixed) elf and a human.
I think it would make more sense the later, although then I'm curious how a child of two half elves could go through the net.
Do we know about Ashley? She said during the story event where she showed us her secret spot on the beach and the introduction of the fairies, that she's 3% dark elf. She also said her dark elf eyes are the dominant gene.

Zontany

Mar 13, 2018
I have a problem with one of the events.

I'm playing with a walkthrough mod. And the prompt says I have to talk to Kali in the morning and noon.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

But there is no option to talk to her.
With other girls, I am already at level 25. There are no problems.
But it is with Kali that the event is not triggered.

Is this a bug, or am I doing something wrong? Maybe I need to raise some of her characteristics?

I would not like to start all over again.
I'm guessing you got "There's no answer. She's probably hanging around the hotel." You don't need to restart the game or raise her stats. Just wait a few days (2 days) then try again, you should be getting a cutscene when you click on her door.

Reactions: m4pII

gkwolf

Mar 29, 2020
Came back to this game after a long time of playing other up & coming ones. God damn, these feels are heavy Runey you madlad ❤

Also, Ellen is my waifu since lonely MILFS are my thing. (Thanks JAV) Hope there's some more content with he in the future. She's all by herself behind a desk all day! (Besides a few scenes )

Reactions: Ozzfest

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
Came back to this game after a long time of playing other up & coming ones. God damn, these feels are heavy Runey you madlad ❤

Also, Ellen is my waifu since lonely MILFS are my thing. (Thanks JAV) Hope there's some more content with he in the future. She's all by herself behind a desk all day! (Besides a few scenes )
Funny enough for all the kinks and variety of girls and sex scenes in this game there isnt any MILF love interests in the game (as far as i know she is not a mother). Only one we bang is a easy lay drunk that shows up at the bar from time to time (i love that scene - especially teasing us likely getting her pregnant again) but she is the only one. Maybe Runey will add one eventually or perhaps the mother of one of the girls (though im not sure many of them even have a mother still around outside of Ashley).

Dick Sledge

Dec 28, 2018
I think Ive found a potential bug, or I'm just dumb.

Im following the WT mod and have done Lins level 21 event. I start the level 22 event and it mentions things that didnt happen in the level 21 event (or previously) such as a challenge where I fucked Lin but her legs gave out so we lost. Ive updated to 12.1 but it still happens. Is it a bug or did i mess up somewhere?

I redid the level 21 event with and without the 10 exhib that the WT suggested. I also tried choosing the 3 different options when speaking to Cornwall. But that just had a little bit of different dialog.

Culocane

Mar 4, 2019
Yes, he is a lesser evil, and a step in the right direction, but only this one nation has slavery, not the whole world. Most don't even have elves, the MC was shocked when he learned about it.

That said, doing the right things aren't always popular, but good leaders do them anyway.
I don t know wath kind of government is in place in HH world but i suspect some kind of democracy and for doing the right thing you need to have the power and the consesus to do so or someone more complaint to the idea of its peolpe can step in your shoes.
He is not actively try to put fuel on the fire of the slavery but instead subtract it, is the sistem of retrograde belief of the people of his nation to blame for it, blame him its plain stupid expecially because its one of the most influent people of his time and seems openly to consider the MC take on things.

Culocane

Mar 4, 2019
I think Ive found a potential bug, or I'm just dumb.

Im following the WT mod and have done Lins level 21 event. I start the level 22 event and it mentions things that didnt happen in the level 21 event (or previously) such as a challenge where I fucked Lin but her legs gave out so we lost. Ive updated to 12.1 but it still happens. Is it a bug or did i mess up somewhere?

I redid the level 21 event with and without the 10 exhib that the WT suggested. I also tried choosing the 3 different options when speaking to Cornwall. But that just had a little bit of different dialog.
In previous versions of the game there was kind of a challenge in the first meeting with him, but in the newer versions there s none that i know of and that s just a dialogue that wasn t changed from previous version i think.

m4pII

Jun 22, 2019
I'm guessing you got "There's no answer. She's probably hanging around the hotel." You don't need to restart the game or raise her stats. Just wait a few days (2 days) then try again, you should be getting a cutscene when you click on her door.
I can come another day, she sits at her table and I can talk to her.
But the event itself is not triggered.

Damn it, looks like a bug.

4.70 star(s) 449 Votes