h4xoor

Donor
Dec 2, 2018
I came to fap, not to feel. But really, the latest update was a bit too depressed than hot. I like these kind of updates, don't missunderstand it, but after Ashley and Maria's background story, i didn't thought there will be more depressing things. Guess i was proved wrong. Can't wait for the next update!

Zontany

Mar 13, 2018
I'm going to assume Sakura is your android and not a new character, Thanks!
Sorry, my bad. Yeah, Sakura is the name of my android. Hopefully, there will be more combinations in the future. Still surprised that Ashley or Maria don't have an option by now. Considering how much Maria loves sex in general and how Ashley can't get enough of the MC.

whisperpuppy

The Werewolf Queen
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 27, 2017
I came to fap, not to feel. But really, the latest update was a bit too depressed than hot. I like these kind of updates, don't missunderstand it, but after Ashley and Maria's background story, i didn't thought there will be more depressing things. Guess i was proved wrong. Can't wait for the next update!
I jill off best with feeling. Maybe it's a girl thing. Could it be that a dev is appealing to all genders?

Reactions: AliceInToolArmy

pgm_01

Jan 11, 2018
I just finished the update and what the hell! That Maria storyline ... I was not prepared. That hurt man. :cry: Excellent game.

Reactions: Runey

Culocane

Mar 4, 2019
Am i missing something on why the MC want to go full rampage on Cornwall for the Maria' s situation?
In a world where 90% of it s people are pro elf slavery he is at least progressive, he gave base right to elf, and he is trying to finance alternative to slave labour like kali' s father project.
i may have lost something of the info because i m a nonnative speaker but its seem to me that he is at least trying to slowly push for mildly progressive position in a world openly in favor of slavery.

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
Am i missing something on why the MC want to go full rampage on Cornwall for the Maria' s situation?
For me it simple. He losed it. After they took Maria away for only being Maria he needed to something. Because he felt helpless. So he call Kalis father to obtain Cornwalls number and let his steam off cause Cornwall is the responsible in the government for the elf slavery.

On another note: Hannas family tree. Has she a 100% mixed elf parent and a human or two half elves parent?

Last edited:

Zontany

Mar 13, 2018
In a world where 90% of it s people are pro elf slavery he is at least progressive, he gave base right to elf, and he is trying to finance alternative to slave labour like kali' s father project.
i may have lost something of the info because i m a nonnative speaker but its seem to me that he is at least trying to slowly push for mildly progressive position in a world openly in favor of slavery.
I think it's the heat of the moment and how emotional it was to see someone you care for be treated like their nothing. The way she was taken away as soon as they realized that she had elven DNA and then seeing how broken she was when we went to the hospital to pick her up. I completely understand the rage and frustration the MC felt. Also, given the fact that now she's considered a half-elf which means she doesn't get any rights. Only ordinary elves and humans have rights of some kind. That of course falls into Mr. Cornwall himself, since he never gave the same benefits to half-elves as he should have. Since the MC took over the hotel, he met many different elves and a few half-elves and was able to connect with them to some degree.

Reactions: Runey and lunar517

QQP_Purple

Dec 11, 2020
I was wondering that as well. But than I realized that there are two interpretations to be had about the character. One is that he is as you say a progressive weakly pushing back against the system. I assumed so as well. But alternatively he could just be a manipulator. Someone who knows that the times are changing and that he needs to make the institution appear to be less evil than it is to appease the masses. So he gives the slaves the bare minimum of rights that he needs to in order to do that and keep slavery alive.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Also, because in all of his 'Elf Rights' legislation, half elves were not mentioned, leaving them without any rights, allowing them to be treated even worse than the regular elves.

Reactions: lunar517

Zontany

Mar 13, 2018
On another note: Hannas family tree. Has she a 100% mixed elf parent and a human or two half elves parent?
I don't know. Since the game doesn't tell us a lot about her backstory outside of being an orphan like Maria but was eventually adopted to a family that's overprotective and she's also a half-elf. According to Sylvia, she appears to have high elf blood in her. If I had to guess, one of her parents was human and the other was a high elf.

Culocane

Mar 4, 2019
For me it simple. He losed it. After they took Maria away for only being Maria he needed to something. Because he felt helpless. So he call Kalis father to obtain Cornwalls number and let his steam off cause Cornwall is the responsible in the government for the elf slavery.

For sure the MC losed it at the moment, but Cornwall strike me like just a political expression of the democracy of the world of HH, and in a no populist way he seem to me that is trying to slowly push to better condition for the slaves in a world that he think that will crumble in poverty chaos and blood without it, he also consider the ideas of the MC that in the slaver panorama is a total nobody meet random.

PS of her i m not sure, i just think to remember that she has high elf blood but no more than that sorry

I was wondering that as well. But than I realized that there are two interpretations to be had about the character. One is that he is as you say a progressive weakly pushing back against the system. I assumed so as well. But alternatively he could just be a manipulator. Someone who knows that the times are changing and that he needs to make the institution appear to be less evil than it is to appease the masses. So he gives the slaves the bare minimum of rights that he needs to in order to do that and keep slavery alive.
he strike me at maximum like a lesser evil that is trying to make think better for elfs but without striking society as it is in regard of the economy e stability, he seem to consider the opinion of the MC that is a total nobody, and seem caring about how the master treat their slaves in the kinky meeting removing one of them from the possesion of his master on the spot because not worthy, he also try to give support to kali's father for the replace of elf slave labour.

Also, because in all of his 'Elf Rights' legislation, half elves were not mentioned, leaving them without any rights, allowing them to be treated even worse than the regular elves.
i know that the halelf are excluded but just give elf right was very unpopular, but in a world totally based on slavery its just a step in the right direction, it is politic, if you try to push too much to fast maybe he would never have the consesus to do a thing, too much social economic and political interess depend on the exploitation of the weakest in a slaver setting.

4.70 star(s) 449 Votes