DarkOs31

Apr 28, 2020
Maybe its a stupid question,but does anyone know what this "NO DC" means???
Its at the start screen in the upper left corner.
I saw it first in this Game,today playing Sorcerer i saw it again...

Harem_Master

Oct 8, 2019
She is autistic, so she is actually rather unique her own way.

Oh well, to each their own, we can't all like every character. Personally, I find the riddles kind of entertaining, though that last one had me pretty stumped for a bit.
That's RIGHT! I remember all the past posts about the girl in the wheelchair character being included or not to add a disability dimension to an already diverse game. Kate's impassive face reminds me of a student I had when I taught Pharmacology before my own disability. My student was at the top of her class, but could not associate well with the public, so we got her a job at a research lab where she interacts with the same understanding staff ever day. (She also had Tourettes)

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Guys is there any new outfits to buy for girls?
The twins/clones did get some...
That's RIGHT! I remember all the past posts about the girl in the wheelchair character being included or not to add a disability dimension to an already diverse game. Kate's impassive face reminds me of a student I had when I taught Pharmacology before my own disability. My student was at the top of her class, but could not associate well with the public, so we got her a job at a research lab where she interacts with the same understanding staff ever day. (She also had Tourettes)
I have a bit of it myself, a bit of the Asperger's... yeah, can kind of relate there myself.

dulair

Jan 21, 2019
Looking for the last two events for the andriod and maria. Cant seem to find out how to trigger them. Do they have to be at certain stat levels or is it just going to a specific spot in the game?

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Looking for the last two events for the andriod and maria. Cant seem to find out how to trigger them. Do they have to be at certain stat levels or is it just going to a specific spot in the game?
Android's requires you to finish Maria's, and to do hers I think you just go to your room.

hamlak

Jul 18, 2018
Are there any requirements other than finishing all of the other content to unlock android story? Because i can't trigger her story, and yes i've completed all of the rest of the girls stories.

Harem_Master

Oct 8, 2019
The twins/clones did get some...

I have a bit of it myself, a bit of the Asperger's... yeah, can kind of relate there myself.
My bad, it was Asperger's (knew it started with "A") and Tourettes. She would finish her assignments early and stare in my direction until I gave her something else to do. Another teacher told me how to handle her and my other students who didn't understand. :confused:

Reactions: TheDevian

Laurifer

Jul 9, 2020
Pardon my ignorance but is there a guide available anywhere? I can't seem to figure out how to progress story more with Maria after the beach public scene

4.70 star(s) 449 Votes