Zontany

Mar 13, 2018
We also have the droid they built for the class project, they are move like Eve from Wall-E, she was pretty hard core when you made her mad. XD

I have to admit, I always had a thing for games in a dystopian setting. XD

All we need now is for future Android to come back from the future to protect us from the anti-elf factions!!!
That reminds me of when Future Trunks goes back to the past and tells Goku about his heart condition and the androids. Will we see future Lin, Kali, etc. too?

Mmushy

May 5, 2020
Replaying from the start again because if the whole android APK thing and actually finding it tough going.
This may be my 3rd playthrough and thus time around, I'm actually finding it difficult to raise Lin's friendship level. Only on day 80 and both Kali and Maria have higher friendship stats and I can already spend the night sleeping with Kali and the android.
Previous playthroughs have always been Lin first.
I wondering if thru familiarity, I have a really skipped things (although that's basically impossible).
Just feels weird with things not being in the sequence I'm used to.
BTW, finished Kate's little side story and I am really liking her. (Didn't pay much attention first time around)

Reactions: Runey

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
I have really started to dislike the MC...watching the college scene with The android and Kali where the nudes get put on the big screen; he basically does nothing through the whole thing and you have no choice to stop it sooner and the MC didn't seem to actually care a second afterwards.

Before that I also had an event with Kali's sister for her new pizza job where she gave the MC a blowjob half nude in front of some creep for money that we as the MC encouraged...That wasn't really appealing for me. I didn't need a shitty $100s anyway, screw that guy.

I'm honestly not into those things and they made me frustrated more than anything. All I'm saying is that I would prefer an option to opt out, again the MC just comes off as a bit of a manipulative ass to me at times for no reason. I'm not a fan of exhibitionism admittedly, which is ironic because this game is full of it, but I got over it for the most part since I do like this game. The issue for me really are scenes like these ones where the MC just seems like a bit of a douche and I have no option to be otherwise.
The creepy dude is the same one Khali visits and gets paid to have fun with herself as he watches through the window very early on in her story - with this in mind regarding the event in question you highlight regarding him didnt feel out of place to me. It was very much a case of following in similar footsteps with again you there to be the one who has the final say (they basically serve you). The other even though? Yeah, im sure the MC could have stepped in sooner but i suppose its important to portray Android struggling with making independent choices and decisions - shes like an angsty teen in many regards and it should not be the MCs job to micromanage her ever choice and action as she needs to grow if thats the right term herself. That was hit upon on this update - he aint gonna be around forever and how can she cope without being guided so vigorously all the time. Just my take on it, neither even personally triggered me as much as yourself but we all see things different.

I personally would have liked Mc to defend Jin more after Lin basically wants to be everything she is not and happy being even down to physical appearance never mind actions. Sometimes you just gotta take a step back and let things resolve themselves. Hes still the one in full control of well basically every girl at the hotel at this point but he doesnt need to be controlling for all he has the power to be. Most of the girls have grown and developed as characters less because of his intervention and more instead him being in a supportive role. Even the slave route with the Sanctuary girls is pretty tame and nothing beyond justification given the precarious positions theyve put him in against his will (and big reason why i play that route vs Love, theyve not earned that, at least not yet IMO).

ghjghjghj

Dec 10, 2018
Why does anybody actually add those "hurdur remember shit" scenes to their game? Does anybody actually like them? Are they supposed to be actually enjoyable? I can't see how they could be. If I wanted to play a memory game, I'd go find an actual memory game. I certainly wouldn't push through hours and hours of various VNs hoping to find a random scene of one.

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
Is this a bug or what? At Lin's event, when we first met Cornwall, I didn't have any sex scenes, just chatting. And here (in the image in spoiler) the MC is talking to Lin as if they were having sex at that event.
Back then I had an exhibition on level 13.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

rambo455

Apr 25, 2020
She is autistic, so she is actually rather unique her own way.

Oh well, to each their own, we can't all like every character. Personally, I find the riddles kind of entertaining, though that last one had me pretty stumped for a bit.
i can quite easilly see her open up more if she starts trusting the mc a bit more. as she is showing autistic signs indeed she plans out everything as to make sure it does not go wrong. as an autistic personality myself i can easily say people like us are far from boring. we are just calculated ;) once there is trust you might start finding (if you deserve it ) a wilder side.

Zend

Sep 1, 2017
gonna start needing torrents for this cause its already over MEGA's free 5gb download a day limit

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
gonna start needing torrents for this cause its already over MEGA's free 5gb download a day limit
Or, hear me out, you could get a downloader, like Jdownloader2, and get much the same result, without anyone else having to do anything else, including seed.

...and also, not use mega, try nopy or something.

DonTirri

Jan 9, 2018
Came back to this game after a year or so. Originally my complaint earlier in this thread was Ashley being irritating. Well hot damn the Dev really made her story great!

But as far as the other story... Goddammit this elf-business is getting stupider and stupider and stupider. What started out as a nice little harem game has turned into a full blown "lets emancipate a race"-crusade. Seriously?

It's stupid. And the twist with maria is stupid. And you can't even avoid the stupid parts because all characters are tied to it one way or the other.

Such a shame because I like the characters and the setting but I can't stand the righteous crusading the story has turned into. We get it. Slavery bad. Everybody realized it hundreds of years ago. So irritating.

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
I reloaded an old save file where I was close to Lucy's event. There wasn't an option to leave like when Kali was given the option to stay and masturbate or leave. I did a new game where I told Kali to leave instead of staying since the file I loaded had Kali stay. When I got to Lucy's delivery, there wasn't an option to leave :unsure: I'm still confused...
I'll add a simple option to just go back home in v0.12.2

Dumb question, but are Autumn's clothes just the normal outfit and work uniform for now? Just curious as I do so enjoy messing about with it all.
And her "pajamas" when you visit her at night.

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
You could also download the mega app on your PC to not be limited and have faster download speeds.

Replaying from the start again because if the whole android APK thing and actually finding it tough going.
This may be my 3rd playthrough and thus time around, I'm actually finding it difficult to raise Lin's friendship level. Only on day 80 and both Kali and Maria have higher friendship stats and I can already spend the night sleeping with Kali and the android.
Previous playthroughs have always been Lin first.
I wondering if thru familiarity, I have a really skipped things (although that's basically impossible).
Just feels weird with things not being in the sequence I'm used to.
BTW, finished Kate's little side story and I am really liking her. (Didn't pay much attention first time around)
Thank you! The day number is irrelevant. In most cases to advance the story you just need to wait a few days. I can help you more if you provide her friendship number.

Is this a bug or what? At Lin's event, when we first met Cornwall, I didn't have any sex scenes, just chatting. And here (in the image in spoiler) the MC is talking to Lin as if they were having sex at that event.
Back then I had an exhibition on level 13.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This wasn't caught by patrons, it will be fixed in v0.12.2

Reactions: Qmil679
4.70 star(s) 449 Votes