kajidiablo

Apr 8, 2018
With how many kids we will be having, half of them could leave, and there would still be many left.

By the time this happens, she will be much better off, and she will have family that lives for hundreds of years, so it's not as bad as it seems.

It won't be long before she starts to help us raise the kids, and that will go a long way toward not only helping her find a new purpose, but also help her learn to relate and adapt to people. She can learn along with the kids.
lik i said i get where your coming from but empires rise and fall in 1000 years and why i said its impossible to know what would happen, we could plan 20 years maybe 100 years, if were lucky even 200 but beyond that your existence becomes "legend" instead of dad or grandpa your now great great grandpa etc etc and that's if they live properly, if you take on the government and they just outright bombed the hotel leaving her alive due to being an android and surviving i can see a much darker future, i say it like i do because you don't plan for happiness you plan for what to do in case of a fire, or earthquake, or tornado possibly, even a bomb, but you just accept good times, but like most story's and even life its never completely sunshine and happiness and from most story's immortality make people callus and "cold" and those are from people who were usually once alive where as she was made and could face massive risk of destruction due to the danger she poses because she's almost like a hydrogen bomb but worse in terms of what she COULD do not that i say she will

Edit: wanted to add more to "she was made" aspect if she is discovered or they become aware of her and her ability's you can bet they wont just go "Whatever" about her meaning she's always at risk and part of why i love her character its the "human but not human" aspect i love and she was even given super powers while still needing to "define her existence" plenty of good story to be created from just that almost xD sorry im going super nerd now

• Haha
Reactions: TheDevian

Bosskong

Aug 17, 2019
honestly i would offer a save but i cant honestly remember what save would be from .11 at this point i think before this i played something like .10 or something close to that its been an update or two so i could really enjoy the story after waiting
Anything from 2020 would be appreciated. I just really don't want to start over.

kajidiablo

Apr 8, 2018
Anything from 2020 would be appreciated. I just really don't want to start over.
i honestly have no clue where this save is at currently but time stamp says 2020 so it should be SOMEWHERE around where your wanting i guess, that's about best i can offer im afraid, as for choices and what not thats up to you to change if you use it

Reactions: Bosskong

Zontany

Mar 13, 2018
If memory serves, there was an option to say no, just like with Kali, but I suppose it could have changed or we are misremembering.
I reloaded an old save file where I was close to Lucy's event. There wasn't an option to leave like when Kali was given the option to stay and masturbate or leave. I did a new game where I told Kali to leave instead of staying since the file I loaded had Kali stay. When I got to Lucy's delivery, there wasn't an option to leave :unsure: I'm still confused...

katmandomo

Feb 10, 2018
If you were a patron, the same thing applies. That beta build broke things for anyone who played it.

If you want to fix it while keeping your saves, you'll need to activate the console and type: kalicollege += 1
Sadly this did not work. For reference it said I incremented the variable to 6.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
lik i said i get where your coming from but empires rise and fall in 1000 years and why i said its impossible to know what would happen, we could plan 20 years maybe 100 years, if were lucky even 200 but beyond that your existence becomes "legend" instead of dad or grandpa your now great great grandpa etc etc and that's if they live properly, if you take on the government and they just outright bombed the hotel leaving her alive due to being an android and surviving i can see a much darker future, i say it like i do because you don't plan for happiness you plan for what to do in case of a fire, or earthquake, or tornado possibly, even a bomb, but you just accept good times, but like most story's and even life its never completely sunshine and happiness and from most story's immortality make people callus and "cold" and those are from people who were usually once alive where as she was made and could face massive risk of destruction due to the danger she poses because she's almost like a hydrogen bomb but worse in terms of what she COULD do not that i say she will

Edit: wanted to add more to "she was made" aspect if she is discovered or they become aware of her and her ability's you can bet they wont just go "Whatever" about her meaning she's always at risk and part of why i love her character its the "human but not human" aspect i love and she was even given super powers while still needing to "define her existence" plenty of good story to be created from just that almost xD sorry im going super nerd now
Oh, sure, nothing is 100% guaranteed, but you are forgetting that a lot of our family will live for hundreds of years. A few generations could be nearly a thousand years.

She could also find purpose in helping and protecting some of the elves if things go sour.

She is not truly immortal, although there are ways she could partially achieve it. If she got sad enough, she could choose not to transfer into a new form, or even turn herself off.

Personally, I figure by this point in the story, we will have our own island/country or something. So, less of a problem for the law coming down on her by then as well.

kajidiablo

Apr 8, 2018
Oh, sure, nothing is 100% guaranteed, but you are forgetting that a lot of our family will live for hundreds of years. A few generations could be nearly a thousand years.

She could also find purpose in helping and protecting some of the elves if things go sour.

She is not truly immortal, although there are ways she could partially achieve it. If she got sad enough, she could choose not to transfer into a new form, or even turn herself off.

Personally, I figure by this point in the story, we will have our own island/country or something. So, less of a problem for the law coming down on her by then as well.
well her ability's go from transferring to any android body to even possibly becoming the internet itself so its why i say her powers are near limitless if she chose to go "evil" with how much society depends on security bots using the uni as an example she could even transfer to satellites seeing as its "anything with Wi-Fi or internet connection" i can see an android wanting to abandon life to drift in space even but its still years and years of life watching loved ones die all the time could twist her personality if she does manage to pull through the mcs death in the future and not "snap" its why i say its hard to say but its better to prepare for the worst then always expect the best if i was him id trust her but id ask her to make promises to prevent things without dooming her to utter depression because even the hotel will eventually fall to ruin over a long enough period

Edit i may be a pain but im honestly having some fun with this discussion/argument

Skummy Ecchi

Apr 18, 2019
Dumb question, but are Autumn's clothes just the normal outfit and work uniform for now? Just curious as I do so enjoy messing about with it all.

SoulSwipre

Dec 10, 2019
Am I right in saying that Lin's 1st part of the 'contest' was updated but the 2nd part was not? The dialogue in the 2nd part of the story still says she was fucked in the city against cornwall.
I'm playing this for the 4th time and it's amazing how hard Android's story hits me everytime. Ashley's pretty sad as well, but honestly the twin's situation could be much worst since they said their father was physically abusing them as well. I guess the difference was that there's no renders like Android's or Ashley's memories.
I love the twins but it always surprises me how bitchy they were in the early stages of the story. They needed a better redemption arc in my opinion.

Reactions: Runey

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
well her ability's go from transferring to any android body to even possibly becoming the internet itself so its why i say her powers are near limitless if she chose to go "evil" with how much society depends on security bots using the uni as an example she could even transfer to satellites seeing as its "anything with Wi-Fi or internet connection" i can see an android wanting to abandon life to drift in space even but its still years and years of life watching loved ones die all the time could twist her personality if she does manage to pull through the mcs death in the future and not "snap" its why i say its hard to say but its better to prepare for the worst then always expect the best if i was him id trust her but id ask her to make promises to prevent things without dooming her to utter depression because even the hotel will eventually fall to ruin over a long enough period

Edit i may be a pain but im honestly having some fun with this discussion/argument
They are potentially nearly limitless (there needs to be a way for her to do so, no new bodies, no internet, no options), but she has to chose to continue that existence.

Well, there is always an EMP or something, keep a kill switch around. XD

IDK, I like to think that they will continue to expand their holdings until they make Kali's dad look powerless. hehe

Reactions: Harem_Master

Bosskong

Aug 17, 2019
i honestly have no clue where this save is at currently but time stamp says 2020 so it should be SOMEWHERE around where your wanting i guess, that's about best i can offer im afraid, as for choices and what not thats up to you to change if you use it
Thank you

kajidiablo

Apr 8, 2018
They are potentially nearly limitless (there needs to be a way for her to do so, no new bodies, no internet, no options), but she has to chose to continue that existence.

IDK, I like to think that they will continue to expand their holdings until they make Kali's dad look powerless. hehe
in all honestly in a joking way i hope we just take over the world and free the slaves and punish corn-holio lol i feel close to everyone and love their characters so the longer its running the more i want "what's best" for all of them xD i know its silly being a game but god damn it i want my woman to have a happy ending eventually xD

Zontany

Mar 13, 2018
I'm wondering, will the same thing happen to Ashley like Maria? I hope not, I don't like seeing my waifus getting hurt.

Dumb question, but are Autumn's clothes just the normal outfit and work uniform for now? Just curious as I do so enjoy messing about with it all.
Right now, those are the only clothes she has.

Harem_Master

Oct 8, 2019

I like the Warbots that are introduced to the game. The designs are something that U.S. DARPA and others are researching right now. Take away the fantasy elements like Elves and Fairies, and Runey's got himself a near future dystopian game! :cool: (Cue Ominous Terminator music)

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I like the Warbots that are introduced to the game. The designs are something that U.S. DARPA and others are researching right now. Take away the fantasy elements like Elves and Fairies, and Runey's got himself a near future dystopian game! :cool: (Cue Ominous Terminator music)
We also have the droid they built for the class project, they are move like Eve from Wall-E, she was pretty hard core when you made her mad. XD

I have to admit, I always had a thing for games in a dystopian setting. XD

All we need now is for future Android to come back from the future to protect us from the anti-elf factions!!!

4.70 star(s) 449 Votes