TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I think drunk moon scene started in bar mb with Maria when they get drunk and mb it was threesome

WELL i found my save, it starts when you find moon and maria drunk in bar
Not the one I was thinking of, I misremembered, so cool. Glad you figured it out.

rash69

Jul 6, 2017
Is there a trigger for the Android event? It's the only thing I have left and can't seem to get it.

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
Any thoughts on what i might be missing to aquire / unlock these new Autumn Outfits ? Greyed out in the Computer STore
There are no outfits for Autumn in the store. The new ones are what she wears in her room.
Is there a trigger for the Android event? It's the only thing I have left and can't seem to get it.
Android's event is coded to happen last, after every other main character's story is done.

ankhtar

Jan 24, 2020
That would likely be my one bone to pick with the latest update. I feel android's event loses most of it's potential gravitas by happening after the whole Maria thing. I don't know if that's intended or not, or if we were expected to feel the opposite, but that's what I've been left with.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: TheDevian

kajidiablo

Apr 8, 2018
i saw "android" dealing with the same "who am i" issues maria did but in a different sense id go in to marias details more but that would be a lot of spoiler but for the most part imagine waking up being told you will live for thousands of years or longer and can destroy all life on earth but your only interests are in a hotel with someone you love, as for movie cliché i can already see how it may go in the future she's feeling lost atm and will either lash out or shut down emotionally speaking if im wrong ill be happily surprised being who she is this much is predictable to a degree but i wont go into more detail atm for same reason as maria

Edit: not to say maria did not suffer in this update, but i learned "do not rank suffering" because no one wins in the end regardless

Reactions: Zontany and Runey

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
That would likely be my one bone to pick with the latest update. I feel android's event loses most of it's potential gravitas by happening after the whole Maria thing. I don't know if that's intended or not, or if we were expected to feel the opposite, but that's what I've been left with.
Android's event is coded to happen last because she becomes locked. Meaning she wouldn't be able to show up in the other events she's in during v0.12 if that wasn't the case.

KnuckleDragger79

Sep 4, 2020
I have really started to dislike the MC...watching the college scene with The android and Kali where the nudes get put on the big screen; he basically does nothing through the whole thing and you have no choice to stop it sooner and the MC didn't seem to actually care a second afterwards.

Before that I also had an event with Kali's sister for her new pizza job where she gave the MC a blowjob half nude in front of some creep for money that we as the MC encouraged...That wasn't really appealing for me. I didn't need a shitty $100s anyway, screw that guy.

I'm honestly not into those things and they made me frustrated more than anything. All I'm saying is that I would prefer an option to opt out, again the MC just comes off as a bit of a manipulative ass to me at times for no reason. I'm not a fan of exhibitionism admittedly, which is ironic because this game is full of it, but I got over it for the most part since I do like this game. The issue for me really are scenes like these ones where the MC just seems like a bit of a douche and I have no option to be otherwise.
You do know that you can avoid that right........?

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
i saw "android" dealing with the same "who am i" issues maria did but in a different sense id go in to marias details more but that would be a lot of spoiler but for the most part imagine waking up being told you will live for thousands of years or longer and can destroy all life on earth but your only interests are in a hotel with someone you love, as for movie cliché i can already see how it may go in the future she's feeling lost atm and will either lash out or shut down emotionally speaking if im wrong ill be happily surprised being who she is this much is predictable to a degree but i wont go into more detail atm for same reason as maria

Edit: not to say maria did not suffer in this update, but i learned "do not rank suffering" because no one wins in the end regardless
The easy way to reassure her, at least in my opinion there, would be to explain to her that we will have kids, and they will have kids, and so on, and that she will always be a part of that family.

kajidiablo

Apr 8, 2018
The easy way to reassure her, at least in my opinion there, would be to explain to her that we will have kids, and they will have kids, and so on, and that she will always be a part of that family.
to some extent i get what you mean but at the same time your kid "isn't you" so the man she loves will be dead for generations while she is forced to keep going watching those children grow procreate and die while she stays mostly the same, there is a reason books and movies call immortality a curse worse then death everyone you will ever know or love will die before you

Edit: not to mention government issues seeing as she is an "item" not a person causing all kinds of issues even worse then elves in this world

Edit 2: lol I'm a romantic so i guess I'm thinking in a different way kind of xD

Last edited:

Bosskong

Aug 17, 2019
So for some reason I can't progress kali's story. I've tried the kalicollege += 1 fix and it didn't work for me. Does anyone have any suggestions?

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
to some extent i get what you mean but at the same time your kid "isnt you" so the man she loves will be deal for generations while she is forced to keep going watching those children grow procreate and die while she stays mostly the same, there is a reason books and movies call immortality a curse worse then death everyone you will ever know or love will die before you

Edit: not to mention government issues seeing as she is an "item" not a person causing all kinds of issues even worse then elves in this world

Edit 2: lol I'm a romantic so i guess I'm thinking in a different way kind of xD
Don't get me wrong, I totally understand, but her fears were that she would not be accepted, and loneliness and depression cold lead her to do something she doesn't want to even think about now.

Reassuring her that she will always have a home, a family, always be loved, would go a long way. Not to mention, many of them will be elves or half elves, so will live for a long time too.
You're the third person that said you could avoid Lucy giving you a blowjob, but haven't explained how to avoid it.
If memory serves, there was an option to say no, just like with Kali, but I suppose it could have changed or we are misremembering.

kajidiablo

Apr 8, 2018
So for some reason I can't progress kali's story. I've tried the kalicollege += 1 fix and it didn't work for me. Does anyone have any suggestions?
well... most events require another event to be done or time to pass thats probably the best i can say without knowing if its truly screwed up from a beta save issue

kajidiablo

Apr 8, 2018
Don't get me wrong, I totally understand, but her fears were that she would not be accepted, and loneliness and depression cold lead her to do something she doesn't want to even think about now.

Reassuring her that she will always have a home, a family, always be loved, would go a long way. Not to mention, many of them will be elves or half elves, so will live for a long time too.
that works in theory but what happens when your kids want to leave or get married and start a life somewhere else or just flat out die due to bad luck telling someone "you will always have a home" when they will live for thousands of years becomes wishful thinking mostly especially when you add in all the "what if's" mentioned in this update she could go nuts out of loneliness hell shes masterbating in hallways depending how you react with her in the game lol imagine that reason to exist is just gone, if it was because he tried to take on the government and died for instance its not unrealistic to believe she goes "rogue AI" on them all and starts the robot uprising lol from how she is described she's extremely dangerous and only able to pull it together due to the MC and everyone else in the hotel remove those people and shes just existing almost you cant promise what you dont know after all and multiple generations later whos to say what will be going on, maybe war, maybe end of the world lol

kajidiablo

Apr 8, 2018
If you aren't having the issue do you have a v0-11 save I can use?
honestly i would offer a save but i cant honestly remember what save would be from .11 at this point i think before this i played something like .10 or something close to that its been an update or two so i could really enjoy the story after waiting

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
that works in theory but what happens when your kids want to leave or get married and start a life somewhere else or just flat out die due to bad luck telling someone "you will always have a home" when they will live for thousands of years becomes wishful thinking mostly especially when you add in all the "what if's" mentioned in this update she could go nuts out of loneliness hell shes masterbating in hallways depending how you react with her in the game lol imagine that reason to exist is just gone, if it was because he tried to take on the government and died for instance its not unrealistic to believe she goes "rogue AI" on them all and starts the robot uprising lol from how she is described she's extremely dangerous and only able to pull it together due to the MC and everyone else in the hotel remove those people and shes just existing almost you cant promise what you dont know after all and multiple generations later whos to say what will be going on, maybe war, maybe end of the world lol
With how many kids we will be having, half of them could leave, and there would still be many left.

By the time this happens, she will be much better off, and she will have family that lives for hundreds of years, so it's not as bad as it seems.

It won't be long before she starts to help us raise the kids, and that will go a long way toward not only helping her find a new purpose, but also help her learn to relate and adapt to people. She can learn along with the kids.

4.70 star(s) 449 Votes