Deleted member 289409

Nov 12, 2017
I started a new save, bought emma's slut outfit, and picked it up the next morning. I'm unable to reproduce your error.
Runey found a glitch bought emma's slut outfit and it is stuck in mail limbo
I've had things get stuck in mail limbo before but not with Emma's outfit, but with others. Sometimes if I order more than one thing at a time one of the items will get delayed for a few days. It can also happen if I have to pick up one the elves like Nia or Ann and I ordered something the day before or if I ordered something at night right before I have the MC go to sleep.
Just check the mail every day it should show up sooner or later. I make sure to order only one thing and do it no later than evening.

Last edited:

Veizz69

Jun 24, 2020
any1 still have 100% 0.11 save? i lost my savegame but i don't wanna replay all along from the begining

Zontany

Mar 13, 2018
yeah lol then again i haven't started over in so long i forgot shes just "android" xD mb for some reason the name fit for me

Edit: in my head shes more then just an "object" so i gave her a name
That's fine, I understand what you mean. When I first met her, I gave her the name Sakura. It's going to be interesting to see what Runey has planned for her.

Reactions: kajidiablo

Duke4515

Jul 8, 2017
I have really started to dislike the MC...watching the college scene with The android and Kali where the nudes get put on the big screen; he basically does nothing through the whole thing and you have no choice to stop it sooner and the MC didn't seem to actually care a second afterwards.

Before that I also had an event with Kali's sister for her new pizza job where she gave the MC a blowjob half nude in front of some creep for money that we as the MC encouraged...That wasn't really appealing for me. I didn't need a shitty $100s anyway, screw that guy.

I'm honestly not into those things and they made me frustrated more than anything. All I'm saying is that I would prefer an option to opt out, again the MC just comes off as a bit of a manipulative ass to me at times for no reason. I'm not a fan of exhibitionism admittedly, which is ironic because this game is full of it, but I got over it for the most part since I do like this game. The issue for me really are scenes like these ones where the MC just seems like a bit of a douche and I have no option to be otherwise.

AJBit

Mar 9, 2018
I just hope the dev lets MC bang/breed half elf progeny with the elf girls, Lin and Jin especially.

Zarathos4

Trial Moderator
Trial Moderator
Jul 25, 2018
I have really started to dislike the MC...watching the college scene with The android and Kali where the nudes get put on the big screen; he basically does nothing through the whole thing and you have no choice to stop it sooner and the MC didn't seem to actually care a second afterwards.

Before that I also had an event with Kali's sister for her new pizza job where she gave the MC a blowjob half nude in front of some creep for money that we as the MC encouraged...That wasn't really appealing for me. I didn't need a shitty $100s anyway, screw that guy.

I'm honestly not into those things and they made me frustrated more than anything. All I'm saying is that I would prefer an option to opt out, again the MC just comes off as a bit of a manipulative ass to me at times for no reason. I'm not a fan of exhibitionism admittedly, which is ironic because this game is full of it, but I got over it for the most part since I do like this game. The issue for me really are scenes like these ones where the MC just seems like a bit of a douche and I have no option to be otherwise.
I'm pretty sure you're able to opt out of that Blowjob scene with the pizza.

Zontany

Mar 13, 2018

I agree with you that the MC could have done or said something either during the scene or after when they got home. The only person that was quick to tell the android to stop was Kali. As for Lucy's first delivery, I could understand why the blowjob happened. Also, I wasn't given an option to opt-out of the blowjob. I do think it would have been a cool idea to have the same option as Kali to either do the action (masturbate for Kali and BJ for Lucy) or go home instead.

Last edited:

farwar

May 29, 2020
Was there scene with drunk Moon and anal ??? i don't remember and don't understand why gallery doesn't have all scene.
If there was can someone tell how to replay it or save pls ?

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Was there scene with drunk Moon and anal ??? i don't remember and don't understand why gallery doesn't have all scene.
If there was can someone tell how to replay it or save pls ?
In theory, only the non-repeatable scenes are in the gallery, and they only unlock when the chapter is complete. The Moon scene happened in her room in this update (IIRC), and I believe it said it was repeatable.

That said, I have not figured out how to repeat it, but then I haven't finished downloading the new bug fix version.

PPLayer

May 18, 2018
I wonder why there isnt already a compressed version?
To big to download, compress & upload again?

farwar

May 29, 2020
The Moon scene happened in her room in this update (IIRC), and I believe it said it was repeatable.
I think drunk moon scene started in bar mb with Maria when they get drunk and mb it was threesome

WELL i found my save, it starts when you find moon and maria drunk in bar

Last edited:

lazydude

Dec 21, 2017
I started a new save, bought emma's slut outfit, and picked it up the next morning. I'm unable to reproduce your error.
I bought it at the same time as Felicity's gothic(I think it was) the next day Felicity's arrived but Emma's was no where to be seen even a few ingame weeks later

JRexhess

Aug 17, 2019
Any thoughts on what i might be missing to aquire / unlock these new Autumn Outfits ? Greyed out in the Computer STore

4.70 star(s) 449 Votes