dedarkknight

Jul 6, 2017
Well for what ever reason this save refuses to go further to play kali's level 30 event if anyone can figure out what wrong with let me know but this just a bottle on the ocean for me.
If you were a patron, the same thing applies. That beta build broke things for anyone who played it.

If you want to fix it while keeping your saves, you'll need to activate the console and type: kalicollege += 1
I also was having this same issue however the fix didn't fixed it. I was an patreon when 0.10 was done. is there anything else I need to do?

Sep 6, 2018
I also was having this same issue however the fix didn't fixed it. I was an patreon when 0.10 was done. is there anything else I need to do?
Having the same issue. The fix isn't working for me, either...though I wonder if it's got something to do with me playing the Mac version.

lewismasss

Mar 31, 2019
Finally played the update and man, I felt really bad for Maria. This game is very fucked up when you stop to think about it. At this point I wouldn't even be mad if the android decided to hack all the military systems and nuked all the humans.
i right with you bud on that

Reactions: Runey

m4pII

Jun 22, 2019
2 years on the site and avoided this game all the time because of the sandbox tag.
How wrong I was)

Although the harem theme is trivial, there are gorgeous characters and very funny dialogues.
Especially with Ashley)

Reactions: pgm_01 and Runey

Sothyr

May 26, 2019
At the beginning, spanking didn't change the time. But later, when spanking Lin without panties, the time switch from afternoon to evening. Is this a bug?

More a visual bug: Also if I tell her to wear an egg vibe, she removes her pantiy, but I took her panties already. She should not be able to remove it.

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
Damn. I see version 0.12.1 came out and I already downloaded the compressed version 0.12 before..
Now I have a problem because I have no way to update to the latest 0.12.1 version. In WT mod tells me that the game is outdated.
I downloaded the patch that from version 0.12 to v0.12.1 updates the game. But it doesn't work on the compressed version.
is there a patch that will work on compressed versions? or some way to make this patch work?

Because I can not afford such downloads from the beginning over 3.5gb. Or, worst of all, 7GB.. I have a slow and limited internet. Unfortunately.

Was this patch important? I can't play without it?

voyeurkind

Jan 26, 2018
Damn. I see version 0.12.1 came out and I already downloaded the compressed version 0.12 before..
Now I have a problem because I have no way to update to the latest 0.12.1 version. In WT mod tells me that the game is outdated.
I downloaded the patch that from version 0.12 to v0.12.1 updates the game. But it doesn't work on the compressed version.
is there a patch that will work on compressed versions? or some way to make this patch work?

Because I can not afford such downloads from the beginning over 3.5gb. Or, worst of all, 7GB.. I have a slow and limited internet. Unfortunately.

Was this patch important? I can't play without it?
As I understand it, the patch is for bug fixes. If you aren't running into any bugs, you can probably skip it.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
i don't know if this was brought up but when you changed this
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
then this shouldn't say this
or should it cause what happened in the clothes shop don't happen anymore ... right ?

Reactions: Runey

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
Okay, so i need a little help:
F&E's story part hasn't triggered(or maybe it has and i'm blind...) as their pages still say incomplete.
a previous comment says Maria's story(which i just hit) is coded to be 2nd to last before the android.
So i'm at a loss on how to trigger their story bit.
Maria has been given a LOT of head pats, hugs and kisses btw, so fuck you for that emotional roller coaster.
To start Felicity & Emma's events in v0.12, wake up from your bed.
For their second event, go into the lobby from your room.

Runey found a glitch bought emma's slut outfit and it is stuck in mail limbo
I started a new save, bought emma's slut outfit, and picked it up the next morning. I'm unable to reproduce your error.

if it was that simple i wouldn't ask lol i tried swapping i just get X is assigned basically
You have to click the "Remove" button before you can choose someone else

At the beginning, spanking didn't change the time. But later, when spanking Lin without panties, the time switch from afternoon to evening. Is this a bug?
This was fixed actually, to be consistent with Android's spanking.

i don't know if this was brought up but when you changed this
then this shouldn't say this
or should it cause what happened in the clothes shop don't happen anymore ... right ?
All of these errors should be fixed in the upcoming v0.12.2 build

kajidiablo

Apr 8, 2018
weird remove wasn't there the first time i looked, but sure enough its there when i opened it up and tried again. at any rate thanks for the assistance for something simple xD

kajidiablo

Apr 8, 2018
i want to send Sophie on a rampage to change laws and give elves freedom lol i mean shes got the power to do it but after the update i cant wait till .13 to see what's next for her

ZZZpedro

Jul 2, 2018
Yes, because it is a one letter answer, and 'uary' is four letters.

He hasn't failed us yet, and this has been going for years. It's easily one of the best games on the site, with some of the richest world building.

I trust him to know his limits, that is why he stopped adding new girls for now, in spite of the calls to do so.

thank you all (y)

Reactions: TheDevian
4.70 star(s) 449 Votes