TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I can not understand how to find a footjob for lin, tell me please.
Go to the kitchen when she is working, tell her to put on just the apron.
it is a lot of work and why i mentioned the previous post about a team vs 1 man working at the same time i also said i like the story and characters i dont say this to be an asshole more an observation on a project extremely streched out for one person
Yeah, the hard part is finding someone that you can work well with, can do what you want, the way you want, not to mention someone you can also trust. Runey has stated that for his process, he works best alone.

Personally, I seem to have gotten lucky with my partner, but many of the people who said they would help me with smaller things have flaked out. Finding someone you can work with can be a time consuming process of trial and error, and you never know what kind of damage could be done in the process.

While I would always love to see more of of the story faster, I trust him to make that judgement call. We don't want a drop in quality, or leaks, or anything like that.

kajidiablo

Apr 8, 2018
Go to the kitchen when she is working, tell her to put on just the apron.

Yeah, the hard part is finding someone that you can work well with, can do what you want, the way you want, not to mention someone you can also trust. Runey has stated that for his process, he works best alone.

Personally, I seem to have gotten lucky with my partner, but many of the people who said they would help me with smaller things have flaked out. Finding someone you can work with can be a time consuming process of trial and error, and you never know what kind of damage could be done in the process.

While I would always love to see more of of the story faster, I trust him to make that judgement call. We don't want a drop in quality, or leaks, or anything like that.
dont get me wrong i get this, but i only say as a one man "team" this is overly ambitious and typically prone to failure or never ending updates due to how long they take when they eventually give up and "end" it. ill share a little, never made "games" but i did work on a private server, and hired a mapper but i was always "too picky" and had to edit everything so as for "good help" is hard to find i understand that more then you know lol even with explanations its challenging and bad partners can even set you back so i do understand that

Reactions: TheDevian

ZZZpedro

Jul 2, 2018
"What is seen directly before the end of January and February that can't be seen at
the beginning of either month? "

I type "uary" but it says the answer is wrong

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
"What is seen directly before the end of January and February that can't be seen at
the beginning of either month? "

I type "uary" but it says the answer is wrong
Yes, because it is a one letter answer, and 'uary' is four letters.
dont get me wrong i get this, but i only say as a one man "team" this is overly ambitious and typically prone to failure or never ending updates due to how long they take when they eventually give up and "end" it. ill share a little, never made "games" but i did work on a private server, and hired a mapper but i was always "too picky" and had to edit everything so as for "good help" is hard to find i understand that more then you know lol even with explanations its challenging and bad partners can even set you back so i do understand that
He hasn't failed us yet, and this has been going for years. It's easily one of the best games on the site, with some of the richest world building.

I trust him to know his limits, that is why he stopped adding new girls for now, in spite of the calls to do so.

kajidiablo

Apr 8, 2018
Yes, because it is a one letter answer, and 'uary' is four letters.

He hasn't failed us yet, and this has been going for years. It's easily one of the best games on the site, with some of the richest world building.

I trust him to know his limits, that is why he stopped adding new girls for now, in spite of the calls to do so.
he also has one room not added yet on 2nd floor anyways as i stated previously ive been here since it was first released

Reactions: Harem_Master

EricGrey

Nov 11, 2020
Yeah but I like playing both routes, degrading her highass is so much fun.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This reminds me. The thing that made me angriest during Maria's story was the fact that after getting her back to the hotel, she was still wearing that fucking collar and chain. Even later in her room, it was still there. :mad:

THAT would have been the first thing I'd have done once getting her back home, maybe even beforehand in the car. Removed that fucking collar.

:cool: Eric Grey <seeing red>

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
he also has one room not added yet on 2nd floor anyways as i stated previously ive been here since it was first released
Well, the 2nd floor wasn't always available, and the plan is to unlock more floors (at least one anyway) at some point in the future.

The plan is that once some of the girls' stories end, others will be 'added' to take their place in the update cue.
This reminds me. The thing that made me angriest during Maria's story was the fact that after getting her back to the hotel, she was still wearing that fucking collar and chain. Even later in her room, it was still there. :mad:

THAT would have been the first thing I'd have done once getting her back home, maybe even beforehand in the car. Removed that fucking collar.

:cool: Eric Grey <seeing red>
True, but it is pretty sexy too. ;)

Reactions: Runey

EricGrey

Nov 11, 2020
I would agree IF it were consensual, but it was not in this case. I now those who are into that sort of thing, and I have no problem with it, but not for me or my MC in the game. Can you guess that I took the love route? LOL

Now don't get me wrong. If I had someone willing to put themselves in that position with me, I think I could get behind it (and her) but in this case, it just pissed me off.

:cool: Eric Grey

Reactions: TheDevian

Zontany

Mar 13, 2018
I know you could already give the Android and Lin headpats before the update. I really liked the interactions that were added to the main characters, like pat, kiss, and embrace. I liked how some characters liked some of them and others found it weird, like when you pat Kali and she calls you a weirdo.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I would agree IF it were consensual, but it was not in this case. I now those who are into that sort of thing, and I have no problem with it, but not for me or my MC in the game. Can you guess that I took the love route? LOL

Now don't get me wrong. If I had someone willing to put themselves in that position with me, I think I could get behind it (and her) but in this case, it just pissed me off.

:cool: Eric Grey
Yeah, that is why I hope that once the wound is no longer fresh, she will choose to wear it for us just to be kinky. :sneaky:
I know you could already give the Android and Lin headpats before the update. I really liked the interactions that were added to the main characters, like pat, kiss, and embrace. I liked how some characters liked some of them and others found it weird, like when you pat Kali and she calls you a weirdo.
I have Kali better trained, she thanks me for it. :LOL:

Last edited:

kajidiablo

Apr 8, 2018
Well, the 2nd floor wasn't always available, and the plan is to unlock more floors (at least one anyway) at some point in the future.

The plan is that once some of the girls' stories end, others will be 'added' to take their place in the update cue.

you complained about people wanting to add people i mentioned the still empty room i know what your getting at but the more you say the more you feel like the kid whos always got to be right without listening

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
you complained about people wanting to add people i mentioned the still empty room i know what your getting at but the more you say the more you feel like the kid whos always got to be right without listening
No complaints by me, that is just you misunderstanding what I wrote. I can't wait for them to be added, been talking about it for years, but that won't happen until Runey is ready for it.

What I said was that no matter how much we ask for it, he won't add them until he feels like he can handle the workload. The thing you say is already too big, and unless I am now misunderstanding, you are now saying he should increase by filling that last room on the second floor?

Why are you now acting as if I made disparaging remarks about your age? What is with this hostility? I never said anything about you.

Jin56

Sep 1, 2018
Well fuck me it's been 2 updates and for some reason I still can't move forward with Kali past level 30 for some reason at this point I think my game is bugged beyond repair

• Angry
Reactions: Zontany

kajidiablo

Apr 8, 2018
No complaints by me, that is just you misunderstanding what I wrote. I can't wait for them to be added, been talking about it for years, but that won't happen until Runey is ready for it.

What I said was that no matter how much we ask for it, he won't add them until he feels like he can handle the workload. The thing you say is already too big, and unless I am now misunderstanding, you are now saying he should increase by filling that last room on the second floor?

Why are you now acting as if I made disparaging remarks about your age? What is with this hostility? I never said anything about you.
to a basic point id call you a kiss ass but thats far more antagonizing then id like, 1 ive been here since it first showed up and was excited since then,2 i only commented what i did because a team would make thing easier based on work load with a script to use and patience, 3 im not rushing the next room was only pointing out a fact if people want more people there is still one room on the 2nd floor unused which makes the mob complaints reasonable to that extent and was only a response to what you mentioned in the first place, main points ive made are 1 i enjoy the story and love the renders 2 i mentioned other workers to help hasten the progress and ideals even though i do understand "working alone" can be more effective then working with idiots or someone who cannot explain themselves properly, i have dealt with those problems so i do understand the want to do it "alone" nothing you added was really relevant to that

Last edited:

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Well fuck me it's been 2 updates and for some reason I still can't move forward with Kali past level 30 for some reason at this point I think my game is bugged beyond repair
Try uploading your save, maybe someone can figure it out.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
to a basic point id call you a kiss ass but thats far more antagonizing then id like,

1 ive been here since it first showed up and was excited since then,

2 i only commented what i did because a team would make thing easier based on work load with a script to use and patience,

3 im not rushing the next room was only pointing out a fact if people want more people there is still one room on the 2nd floor unused which makes the mob complaints reasonable to that extent and was only a response to what you mentioned in the first place, main points ive made are 1 i enjoy the story and love the renders 2 i mentioned other workers to help hasten the progress and ideals even though i do understand "working alone" can be more effective when working with idiots or someone who cannot explain themselves properly, i have dealt with those problems so i do understand the want to do it "alone" nothing you added was really relevant to that
If that is what you think about me, so be it, I don't really care.

He has explained why he doesn't add more people many times, even briefly mentioned it again the other day.

It could hasten it, or it could make things harder, hard to say, depends on how it goes.

People want a lot of things, but people need to be patient. :ROFLMAO:

Jin56

Sep 1, 2018
Well for what ever reason this save refuses to go further to play kali's level 30 event if anyone can figure out what wrong with let me know but this just a bottle on the ocean for me.

kajidiablo

Apr 8, 2018
If that is what you think about me, so be it, I don't really care.

He has explained why he doesn't add more people many times, even briefly mentioned it again the other day.

It could hasten it, or it could make things harder, hard to say, depends on how it goes.

People want a lot of things, but people need to be patient. :ROFLMAO:
and as i said i get that, even with a team it would start out slow and be more a hindrance then progress but thats how a team starts, i only said what i did in my first post after playing over 1k of the games on here and quoting from experience whether he takes the advice or not is up to him not you or me, that's why i called you basically a kiss ass your arguing a point that's not yours, i enjoy the game and have since 0.1 or whatever he used i only spoke my mind as someone with experience to some degree but i wonder what you have done to know anything in this regard

4.70 star(s) 449 Votes