TrainHardnett

Jun 15, 2017
Someone is clearly abusing his power and position in the story with unclear motives as of now. Except maybe for one - stopping the mixture of blood between humans and elves. As half elves would live with greater live spans then normal humans, eventually they would greatly outnumber pure humans (maybe elves too). Hence that loophole in the law was places on purpose to try to stop that from happening.

At the same time this seems way too real life politics to my liking.

Djikstra

Oct 24, 2018
Um its Harem_Hotel-v0.12.1-pc and at the bottom there's Harem_Hotel in .exe .py and .sh,
There's absolutely no reason why you should be in folder/lib/windows i686/Harem_Hotel.exe.

View attachment 1086750

I just looked at that path,
The exe there is trying to launch windows i686 Instead of the game,
No wonder it didn't work,
Your wrong turn was when you went into lib.
My downloaded folder came like this, without the 3 executables in the main folder
Screenshot_2021-03-16-19-43-27-11.jpg
I'm sorry for troubling you so much, could you upload the .exe .py .sh files here?

SoulSwipre

Dec 10, 2019
Haven't played this in a while, made a great decision to replay the whole game, and Runey did a great job of remaking Maria's scenes! It solidifies her character as a exhibitionist and was hot as hell!
I'm personally interested in impregnation though, and I wish to know if Runey has any timeline or ideas about it. Would love to hear the developers thoughts and ideas on how it can be implemented!

Reactions: Runey

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Here is to hoping you are right and I am wrong.
Whelp, Runey has already said the ending involves marriage and freeing the Elves so we know it's going to end well.

Also foreshadowed quite heavily how he can free the Elves but I won't spoil it...

Much...

It involves Android though.

Reactions: TheDevian

kajidiablo

Apr 8, 2018
as much as i love this the lack of content in an update with how many characters its got shows its more work then one person can really do sadly if it was an actual studio doing this it would be easily doable but for one person its going to take a very long time or be cut short abruptly and rushed at some point

Nov 4, 2018
My downloaded folder came like this, without the 3 executables in the main folder
View attachment 1087097
I'm sorry for troubling you so much, could you upload the .exe .py .sh files here?
Its an incomplete unpack,
The zip is close to 7gb and those files are in it,
When you unpack the zip remains,
But another nearly 7gb file is formed totalling roughly 14gb,
It appears that you have insufficient storage.

I suggest obtaining an SD card or trying to clear enough space,
Its also quite likely your game folder isn't 100%,
So just delete the unpacked content as well,
When you obtain enough space retry the unpack,
I suggest RAR by rarlabs for unpacking.

Reactions: Djikstra

Acesleong2

Sep 21, 2020
Why i got many error when i use the pc version to play using the joiplay,the error display many code is unreadable , example like d[]r[]?i using phone to play.

dante86

Jun 30, 2018
Someone knows how to tell me where the game's original folder is because I don't know what happened that the letters look like rolled, let's see if I deleted the complete game, I'll fix it
1615907651768.png

Maid Lain

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
Why i got many error when i use the pc version to play using the joiplay,the error display many code is unreadable , example like d[]r[]?i using phone to play.
I'm getting the "This game type is not supported" after pressing the Add button on Joiplay. Any suggestions?
can somebody port this masterpiece into android? its too big to play on joiplay
The whole Joiplay shit doesn't make sense to some people like myself
If JoiPlay doesn't work, try using this Android Apk port and let me know if it works.

How to trigger Ashley lvl 37 event
Did you use the console to change Ashley's level or play a beta version of the game? That event is part of a special 2-part event.
Pressing shift+o and typing jump twinter_ash in the console will go to the event.

Aeduaard

Jul 29, 2019
If JoiPlay doesn't work, try using this Android Apk port and let me know if it works.

Did you use the console to change Ashley's level or play a beta version of the game? That event is part of a special 2-part event.
Pressing shift+o and typing jump twinter_ash in the console will go to the event.
But I play on joiplay

Acesleong2

Sep 21, 2020
Looks like you're definitely not doing it right,
You'll have to explain your setup steps for help.

Like did you even unpack the zip?
And
Did you use the correct executeable?
And
Do you have the Ren'Py plugin for JoiPlay?

The plugin is likely it as without it JoiPlay won't understand,
JoiPlay has 2 plugin's in the playstore,
One for Ren'Py and one for RPG maker.
All i following the instructions,but when i start the game the error came out.I alr unzip the file and then go to download the joiplay and the renpy plugin.And then i add the exe files to the joiplay.

Acesleong2

Sep 21, 2020

I just try to play the awhile the mod and all thing can run

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Runey you bastard, stop making me cry.

Loved Ashley was a nice story.

Maria was certainly interesting, although it kind of doesn't fit into things if you have the elves as your slaves.

I hope we are going to get to make Ellen cum, seems like it is just us having the fun.

Not sure if it was the mod, but it said I had to wait until everyone else's story was done before doing android, but felt out of place after Maria's story.

I hope the future will have set Maria and Hana as your alarm clock, and they share a bed, Loved having Felicity and Emma share a bed and be my alarm.

Congrats on passing 5k patrons.

4.70 star(s) 452 Votes