Sneak Monkey

Apr 2, 2018
So Kali level 30 event just doesn't trigger, can't continue Androids story without it being done first, anyway to make it happen? Besides starting the whole game from the beginning... Because that is a lot of game to get through, don't get me wrong I enjoyed it, just it's a lot. Also little bugs, like Emma slut outfit, I bought it but it didn't arrive in the post, so can't give it to her.

Reactions: DiGidro

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
So Kali level 30 event just doesn't trigger, can't continue Androids story without it being done first, anyway to make it happen? Besides starting the whole game from the beginning... Because that is a lot of game to get through, don't get me wrong I enjoyed it, just it's a lot. Also little bugs, like Emma slut outfit, I bought it but it didn't arrive in the post, so can't give it to her.
How long have you been stuck on that?

To get her next event, you had to have experienced her previous event. There was a bug involving this in like... the beta of v0.10.

The other bug was fixed in v0.12.1

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Runey i was also wondering about the slave thing with the elves .. is it something that will continue awhile or more of a permanent thing .. if the answer gives anything away ... then its ok not answering this :)

Reactions: Runey

katmandomo

Feb 10, 2018
How long have you been stuck on that?

To get her next event, you had to have experienced her previous event. There was a bug involving this in like... the beta of v0.10.

The other bug was fixed in v0.12.1
I'm stuck in the same spot and it's been like that for 2 or 3 in-game weeks. I've tried every interaction option as well but it just doesn't trigger. This is the save I've been playing since the first release of this game and it's the first time I've not been able to trigger an event.

Reactions: DiGidro

TheSidewinder

Mar 31, 2020

ar5n99rn

Jun 24, 2017
Thanks, but is it too much trouble to ask you share the images here or on discord? I would prefer to not download anything.
I am not sure how well it is going to work out. I was trying to make it easy for you by providing a save file right at the beginning of the problem for two of the issues but I hope you can figure out what I am talking about with the pictures only.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

KnightMarco

Jul 8, 2017
Harem Hotel [v0.12 Public] [Runey] - Compressed

Original PC Size: 6.77 GB
Original MAC Size: 6.76 GB

Compressed PC Size: 3.54 GB MEGA
Compressed MAC Size: 3.53 GB MEGA
This compression is unofficial and may break the game.
will you update the compressed version again?

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
I am not sure how well it is going to work out. I was trying to make it easy for you by providing a save file right at the beginning of the problem for two of the issues but I hope you can figure out what I am talking about with the pictures only.
Thanks, fixed!

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
I'm stuck in the same spot and it's been like that for 2 or 3 in-game weeks. I've tried every interaction option as well but it just doesn't trigger. This is the save I've been playing since the first release of this game and it's the first time I've not been able to trigger an event.
If you played a specific version of a beta during v0.10, maybe v0.9, then your save is broken. This is why I try to keep betas limited.

nighlur

May 18, 2019
Hey guys i have 2 questions i would love if your could answer

1)Does the black haired big breasted slave of your grandpa from the intro made an appearance or have content yet?

2)Does the big sister slave of the elf maid have content if so how much?

i played this game a while back but those two where my favs and didnt have enough content for me so yeah. ty

4.70 star(s) 449 Votes