TheGalacticAwe

Oct 17, 2017
Bloody hell. Absolutely fuming over what happened to Maria but I'm sure that was the intention. Overall, really looking forward to the next update as always!

I will say, I hope it isn't too much when I say I'm gonna flip my proverbial shit if by the end of the game we don't get to change the system. I know the MC mentioned in Lin's event that by the time things really change he'll be dead and I can absolutely see the logic in that, my heart can't take it. As TheDevian said, I'm 100% down with running for public office, anything to change the system.

TL;DR Runey , for the love of god put us in a position by the end of the game where Maria can have social media again lol

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Bloody hell. Absolutely fuming over what happened to Maria but I'm sure that was the intention. Overall, really looking forward to the next update as always!

I will say, I hope it isn't too much when I say I'm gonna flip my proverbial shit if by the end of the game we don't get to change the system. I know the MC mentioned in Lin's event that by the time things really change he'll be dead and I can absolutely see the logic in that, my heart can't take it. As TheDevian said, I'm 100% down with running for public office, anything to change the system.

TL;DR Runey , for the love of god put us in a position by the end of the game where Maria can have social media again lol
I figure, most of the work will be done by Lin and the others, but hopefully we will be able to facilitate it. ;)

Yagami_18

Jul 13, 2017
Will do, after I take care of my 8to17 job and am certain that my script for this will work properly - or you all would be my guinea pig. :devilish: :whistle:
So, hopefully I have the script up running again later today. Worst case, I think would be next weekend.
don't mind me lel already be your guinea pig :KEK:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Haha
Reactions: c3p0

Deleted member 289409

Nov 12, 2017
So having just finished 12.1 public... I've feel the need to point out some of plot-holes with Marie's story.

For those who haven't come to the end of her current story; spoilers.

Now, this a very moving and emotional scene for people who have enjoyed her character. But I feel that it's a poor example of forcing the MC to commit to taking a stand on the system of slavery.

Here are the plot-holes as I see them:

Overall, while I feel that it was important for the MC and the player to finally take a definite stand on the slavery issue, I feel that the Maria plot twist was a very heavy handed way of bringing it about.

PS: I don't know if this has been discussed before, if so, I'm sorry for bringing it back up again.
PPS: I only raise concerns out of a deep respect for this game. It's enjoyable, with an engaging plot and great character interactions. I point out flaws in the hope of improving things.
Not really plot holes when you think about.

Last edited:

北方玄武

Sep 11, 2017
The game is awesome and i enjoy the story, characters and sex scenes to the max cause they are excellently made.

There is but one thing that bothers me a bit:

Is there an option to change the clothes of the MC like with the girls? Also hairstyle and such?
Because his appearance starts to become dull after a while xD

Reactions: Runey

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
So having just finished 12.1 public... I've feel the need to point out some of plot-holes with Marie's story.

For those who haven't come to the end of her current story; spoilers.

Now, this a very moving and emotional scene for people who have enjoyed her character. But I feel that it's a poor example of forcing the MC to commit to taking a stand on the system of slavery.

Overall, while I feel that it was important for the MC and the player to finally take a definite stand on the slavery issue, I feel that the Maria plot twist was a very heavy handed way of bringing it about.

PS: I don't know if this has been discussed before, if so, I'm sorry for bringing it back up again.
PPS: I only raise concerns out of a deep respect for this game. It's enjoyable, with an engaging plot and great character interactions. I point out flaws in the hope of improving things.
Thanks for bringing these things up.

Orphanages IRL have a hard time taking care of the basic necessities. Asking why there isn't a test for this in orphanages is like asking "Why don't orphanages own metal detectors". Orphanges are usually undersupported by the government and a lot are just owned by families, not companies, who probably don't care that much who they're raising.

Hopefully this cleared up everything.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Is there an option to change the clothes of the MC like with the girls? Also hairstyle and such?
Because his appearance starts to become dull after a while xD
No, the goal with him is to kind of have him blend into the background. Not to mention how many extra renders it would take to give him more variety. XD

• Haha
Reactions: 北方玄武

DigDug69

Jun 29, 2019

Flaw in your thinking.
You assume that it was available back then.
When I was born, there was very limited genetic testing available and it was incredibly expensive.
More modern versions of it were not available until the early 90's and it took a long time for results and was expensive, and what we see now is less than 10 years old.
Times change and science advances.
"Genome sequencing was once impossibly expensive. The Human Genome Project, an international effort to decode the human genome that launched in 1990, took 13 years and an estimated $2.7 billion to complete. Then, in 2007, DNA pioneer James Watson became the first person to get his genome sequenced for less than $1 million. Since then, the cost of genome sequencing has been decreasing at a rate faster than Moore's law."

If Maria is 23/24 years old at least, as she already has one college degree, using the above figures, it would have cost about $1,000,000 dollars for the orphanage to get her DNA tested.

Because the people of that world hate elves.
WWII Germany, people went from being friendly neighbors to despising their Jewish neighbors, simply because a power mad asshole told them that they were evil, so it is a basic character flaw that some people suffer from.

The elvish rights law is not that old, and the fact that half elves are not covered by it has not been well publicized at all. I believe that they even talk about that, and Marias friend even talks about how she was almost caught up in it and her reasons for not talking about it to even her closest friends, until "AFTER" Maria was taken and she saw how angry they were about it happening.
Only then did she see that she could relatively safely talk about it to them.

So the people who narrowly avoided are not talking about it to save their asses, and the ones that have been caught up in it will likely be beaten for talking about it, and with the sentiments of 83% of the population about how people feel about slaves, most won't give a damn about it anyway, because they are half elf and considered a lower lifeform.

Last edited:
4.70 star(s) 449 Votes