EricGrey

Nov 11, 2020
I've come across a couple of bugs after finishing the new content, and working on completing the girls' traits.

First, getting a BJ from Felicity at night with Emma sitting across the room, the text is wrong:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Second: While visiting Maria

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You may have (probably did have) already had these reported but just in case.

:cool: Eric Grey

Reactions: Runey

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
do you know how or where to get clue of what to do??? havent play this game for a long time
For which thing? For android's last event, you finish all of the other story events, then go to your room, I think at noon.

Asheath

Jan 23, 2021
Phew.. had to rerun the whole game with no mod because my older save didn't work, I have to say I was still happy, this game has good replayability value because of all the "animations" it has, also sorry not sorry had to enable cheat mode because I was too lazy..

I was hoping for more content/progress for the sanctuary but oh well, it is what it is...

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
so without the mod does the game give clues???
Most events are simply going to their door and clicking *talk*, you might have to wait a few days, or do other things first to trigger them if you have just done one. Don't focus on the same person too much.

There are some events that require you to do other things, but most of them are just being in the right place at the right time, so just wander around.

It's really easy.

Reactions: c3p0

JLucci

Mar 31, 2018
Runey First time playing in a long time. As one who always starts over, I gotta say having a choice of "radio" music is great. Any chance you could add a shuffle?

128bpms

Oct 19, 2019
Does Runey follow this thread? Noticed during the newer Autumn interaction (attending a speech) she says "the ying and the yang" instead of "yin"

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
Does Runey follow this thread?
No, he is not following this thread. We are following his thread. Or use armanadus answer and look a tiny bit around here.

Btw. Have anyone played Elves Quest, Elf Fantasy, Master Elf, Elf Age, Elf Effects or Cyberelf 2077?
Or some RPG games like Elves & Dungeons?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: TheDevian

someone855

Jan 26, 2021
Any body know how to make android out from her room ? she is like stuck there and i try cctv and door every time its not working

4.70 star(s) 452 Votes