somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
I do wonder what that whole thing about Jia the "Elf Queen" looking for a "King". Seems like a stunt by the church or something especially with Autumn's dad there and some Saint lady, maybe a power play? But why would humans who think of elves as lesser beings want to officially be married to an elf which lowers their standing? Sure she might be a tourist attraction, but it also I assume would make the human a pariah.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Foreign funding isn't unheard of and Kali's father is exactly what I was thinking when I mentioned outbuying Cornwall. If anyone can provide enough funding, it's Kali's father. Also, while Kali's father is a foreigner, nothing says he can't start up something in Syl'anar and throw the funding into that for use in the campaign as a donation from this new source. It would not be from him directly, but from the new source created inside Syl'anar, and would therefore be seen as domestic instead of foreign. There would also be no real reason to try to trace the money back to him from this new source because there wouldn't necessarily be a known connection between the two. Cornwall could be outspent by Kali's father and never even know it was him.

As for the elves, yeah, there is definitely a difference in what kind of intelligence they have. I agree that Lin is more witty and Sylvia is more intelligent, which are most definitely not the same. Wits/wisdom is more about what they experience while intelligence itself is more about what they are taught. One can know something because they were told about it while the other knows because they saw it on their own. The first would be more intelligent and the second would be wiser. In this case, intelligence is what we want, not wisdom, and Sylvia fits best in that regard. The problem I see with her is her outlook on humans BECAUSE she was enslaved. First order of business with her would be to change that outlook, try to get her to see the good in us.
Yeah, we just don't know what laws they might have there about it, on the other hand, he does have companies there, so that might be a loophole either way.

Well, we are working on showing Sylvia that in the romance path anyway, and if nothing else, she has her tv that she needs to save. XD
I do wonder what that whole thing about Jia the "Elf Queen" looking for a "King". Seems like a stunt by the church or something especially with Autumn's dad there and some Saint lady, maybe a power play? But why would humans who think of elves as lesser beings want to officially be married to an elf which lowers their standing? Sure she might be a tourist attraction, but it also I assume would make the human a pariah.
Hard to say how that will play out, and I assume many people would have a problem with that, but I can see a number of ways we can take advantage of it, if we manage to get in there. There are also people who will do anything for their 15 min. of fame, so it's hard to say.

Reactions: Harem_Master

EscapeEvade

Nov 23, 2017
Most events have simple requirements, these being: Wait a few days after the last one, location must be specific, or time must be specific.

I can only help if I know what number you're on, so for the 9th bar event, go into the bar in the evening. For the 10th bar event, be in your room in the evening.

As a developer, it's hard to play the game like a player. So I'm sort of assuming the player walks around the hotel to see what's going on, it's my hope that you naturally come across these events.
Yeah, I get it. We the fans are not always the most precise in how we ask about things. :) I do wander around, but perhaps not as completely as I should.

I'll give the bar ones a shot tomorrow night. No idea on the Eli, Emma, and Felicity story event(s) that must be undone.

Sep 4, 2017
Hahaha, Elfy Murphy, Elfin Maiden, The Blue Oyster Elf, Elf and Grace (could be about their half elf kid), Elf Paul - the human who 'cross-dresses' like an elf to do shows, that super hero team ...the Elvengers!, The Legion of Extraordinary Gentle-elves, that singing duo - Elfy and Cher, and ...so on.
If Lin and Android improved in cooking than, for example, Gordon Ramsay ....

Wait, I don't know it's possible for someone to be better at cooking than Gordon. I don't think it's possible.

If they acquired their cooking skills at the level of Gordon Ramsay ...

Wait, I don't think it's possible to be as good at cooking as Gordon.

If they would somehow manage to get their cooking skills somewhere near Gordon's level, they could start a cooking show on TV or start a youtube cooking channel and write some cookbooks. But I know it will probably never happen. But some other elves could get a chance. There could be a tv show like Elf Iron Chef, an Elf Masterchef, an Elf Hell's Kitchen, an Elf Ace Of Cakes, or a show I heard about recently, and I'm thinking about checking out, The Great Elf (British) Bake Of. It would attract people who own restaurants with elven chefs and elven chefs, bakeries with elven bakers, etc., or just people who own elves who are really good at cooking, with the promise of money and fame for the human who will bring the best contestant and free advertising for their restaurant/bakery/etc.

Also can you imagine Lin screaming like Gordon Ramsay, or screaming his most famous quotes? You know which quotes I am talking about.

• Haha
Reactions: TheDevian

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
If Lin and Android improved in cooking than, for example, Gordon Ramsay ....

Wait, I don't know it's possible for someone to be better at cooking than Gordon. I don't think it's possible.

If they acquired their cooking skills at the level of Gordon Ramsay ...

Wait, I don't think it's possible to be as good at cooking as Gordon.

If they would somehow manage to get their cooking skills somewhere near Gordon's level, they could start a cooking show on TV or start a youtube cooking channel and write some cookbooks. But I know it will probably never happen. But some other elves could get a chance. There could be a tv show like Elf Iron Chef, an Elf Masterchef, an Elf Hell's Kitchen, an Elf Ace Of Cakes, or a show I heard about recently, and I'm thinking about checking out, The Great Elf (British) Bake Of. It would attract people who own restaurants with elven chefs and elven chefs, bakeries with elven bakers, etc., or just people who own elves who are really good at cooking, with the promise of money and fame for the human who will bring the best contestant and free advertising for their restaurant/bakery/etc.

Also can you imagine Lin screaming like Gordon Ramsay, or screaming his most famous quotes? You know which quotes I am talking about.
The Elf & Iron Chefs! (Hey, I'm 30% iron...)

A show and a linked restaurant, good idea.

They could easily beat Elzar, they just need some liquid 'essence of pure flavor'!

I do love assertive Lin, when she goes in and takes charge of the others.

Reactions: Harem_Master

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Yeah, we just don't know what laws they might have there about it, on the other hand, he does have companies there, so that might be a loophole either way.

Well, we are working on showing Sylvia that in the romance path anyway, and if nothing else, she has her tv that she needs to save. XD
I mean, those companies are technically counted as domestic if we're using real world standards, even as a branch of a foreign company. In real life, both Sony and Nintendo have branches in the US, but both are Japanese companies. The main branch is subject to Japanese law and the US branches to US law with only one exception, both branches use Japanese copyright law, which is something a third company called Cover ran into with the English branch of their idol group called Hololive. Some of their idols might be US based, but that branch is subject to Japanese copyright law. However, the same applies to them as far as domestic vs foreign. That said, this is a fictional nation with not much information to go on as far as how their laws work, but if they are treated the same, these companies or branches that Kali's father owns would be the perfect way to funnel money into the campaign and the only way to know the money originated from an entirely different nation instead of these companies is to look into the companies and trace the funds back to the source. That takes resources that, without good evidence to support doing so, is better spent on the campaign. It would not be a smart move for Cornwall to divert money away on a chance that the money going to the opposition isn't legally acceptable as campaign funds. It would only be smart if there was a solid lead that points to that.

katmandomo

Feb 10, 2018
Anybody know how to trigger Kali's event when she's at Friendship 30? I'm also trying to trigger the Android's event at Friendship 31. I've waited around for a couple of weeks now and tried every option with them with no effect. Every other character is "to be continued", but they don't seem to want to continue.

Harem_Master

Oct 8, 2019
Yeah, he would have to make sure NOT to run on freeing elves, but use other tactics. I happen to know a certain country where the people with less votes can win, so anything is possible. There are plenty of ways to win an election that do not require running on issues, the easiest way is just to trash the other people running.

Of course, convincing the population would be a huge step, and that is where media comes in, they need to make movies and T.V. shows about this stuff, and show people the other side, much like Lin's idea of showing people the desert elves, but with fictional characters, so there is no one at risk of getting killed. Art has always been a tool of progress, and making people think.

We need more elves in media, like actors, comedians, singers, comics, and so on.

Hahaha, Elfy Murphy, Elfin Maiden, The Blue Oyster Elf, Elf and Grace (could be about their half elf kid), Elf Paul - the human who 'cross-dresses' like an elf to do shows, that super hero team ...the Elvengers!, The Legion of Extraordinary Gentle-elves, that singing duo - Elfy and Cher, and ...so on.
There was a Christmas commercial 30 or 40 years ago (I forget the company) that featured a character in sequines named "Elvish Presley"! :cool:

• Haha

Deleted member 289409

Nov 12, 2017
Sony and Nintendo have branches in the US, but both are Japanese companies. The main branch is subject to Japanese law and the US branches to US law with only one exception, both branches use Japanese copyright law, which is something a third company called Cover ran into with the English branch of their idol group called Hololive. Some of their idols might be US based, but that branch is subject to Japanese copyright law.
Not entirely accurate. Cover is also a Japanese based company even their English branch is based in Japan, if they had been a US based company they would've been subjected to US Copyright Law. The copyright laws of another country don't mean anything outside of their own country. Copyright Law violations are dealt within the laws of the country of the violator.
Or in other words if the pizzeria down the street was to use Mario as their mascot without Nintendo's permission, Nintendo would have to go through the US Copyright system to get them to stop.
Likewise if Nintendo was to use Spawn from Image Comics without their permission in a game, then Image Comics would have go through the Japanese Copyright system to get them to stop. While the game could be banned from being sold in the US it won't stop them from selling it everywhere else, unless the Japanese courts side against Nintendo then they would have no choice but to stop.

Last edited:

bofalmao

May 26, 2020
kate has a riddle where she asks what am i?
can anyone tell me the answer? im guessing its new in the 0.12 update?

Sep 4, 2017
The Elf & Iron Chefs! (Hey, I'm 30% iron...)

They could easily beat Elzar, they just need some liquid 'essence of pure flavor'!
Better not tell them what "essence of pure flavor" really is. But as long as they will beat Elzar, it is good. But I really hope that they will never cook a Neptunian Slug. But I always wondered if Spice Weasels are edible.

I do love assertive Lin, when she goes in and takes charge of the others.
Yeah, me too. That scene in the hot springs, where she grabs Felicity and Emma by their ears and sends one of them, I don't remember which one of them to her room, that was great. I wish that this scene was in replay menu, I love that scene.

It might be just my opinion, but maybe she could be put in charge more often. And maybe, there could be at least one sex scene where she is put in charge. I mean I don't remember any sex scene with her where she was the dominant one, but it is highly possible that I forgot about that scene. Well, I remember the one on Ashley's high lust lust scene where the MC tells Ashley to make Lin cum, or the one on Lin's highest lust level, when she breaks things in the kitchen to force the MC to "punish" her but I am not sure if that counts as a "Dominant Lin" scene. Android got the chance to dominate the MC and tied up Maria, and she can dominate the MC again everytime when she is in her dominant mode. So why Lin shouldn't get a chance to dominate MC, or the other girls, at least once? But I know that she isn't sexually dominant type, so that will probably never happen. But it would be hot.

• Haha
Reactions: Runey and TheDevian

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Not entirely accurate. Cover is also a Japanese based company even their English branch is based in Japan, if they had been a US based company they would've been subjected to US Copyright Law. The copyright laws of another country don't mean anything outside of their own country. Copyright Law violations are dealt within the laws of the country of the violator.
Or in other words if the pizzeria down the street was to use Mario as their mascot without Nintendo's permission, Nintendo would have to go through the US Copyright system to get them to stop.
Likewise if Nintendo was to use Spawn from Image Comics without their permission in a game, then Image Comics would have go through the Japanese Copyright system to get them to stop. While the game could be banned from being sold in the US it won't stop them from selling it everywhere else, unless the Japanese courts side against Nintendo then they would have no choice but to stop.
True, though political donations are not the same as copyright law, falls under a different set of laws.
Better not tell them what "essence of pure flavor" really is. But as long as they will beat Elzar, it is good. But I really hope that they will never cook a Neptunian Slug. But I always wondered if Spice Weasels are edible.

Yeah, me too. That scene in the hot springs, where she grabs Felicity and Emma by their ears and sends one of them, I don't remember which one of them to her room, that was great. I wish that this scene was in replay menu, I love that scene.

It might be just my opinion, but maybe she could be put in charge more often. And maybe, there could be at least one sex scene where she is put in charge. I mean I don't remember any sex scene with her where she was the dominant one, but it is highly possible that I forgot about that scene. Well, I remember the one on Ashley's high lust lust scene where the MC tells Ashley to make Lin cum, or the one on Lin's highest lust level, when she breaks things in the kitchen to force the MC to "punish" her but I am not sure if that counts as a "Dominant Lin" scene. Android got the chance to dominate the MC and tied up Maria, and she can dominate the MC again everytime when she is in her dominant mode. So why Lin shouldn't get a chance to dominate MC, or the other girls, at least once? But I know that she isn't sexually dominant type, so that will probably never happen. But it would be hot.
Yeah, you can count her level 9 lust event, and maybe her foot job event I suppose, though I am happy with her staying subservient to us, but when she takes charge of the other girls, I like it, she would make a great head concubine.
Kali is the head wife, and Lin runs the harem.
Yes, that's it, I couldn't find anything, probably because my savegame was from a previous version (10)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
No, that message is not talking about story events, just side stuff, like grinding points, or sleeping together.

deadman88

Mar 18, 2019
True, though political donations are not the same as copyright law, falls under a different set of laws.
Yeah, you can count her level 9 lust event, and maybe her foot job event I suppose, though I am happy with her staying subservient to us, but when she takes charge of the other girls, I like it, she would make a great head concubine.
Kali is the head wife, and Lin runs the harem.

No, that message is not talking about story events, just side stuff, like grinding points, or sleeping together.
do you know how or where to get clue of what to do??? havent play this game for a long time

4.70 star(s) 449 Votes