mythril0101

Dec 3, 2019
So, I played the game with the mod, and mod dev says he updated the mod "Thank you for your volunteer work friend!" now, Do I download the game 6GB again and move my save files then download the Mod? or is there a patch for the old version? So there was an update patch, now downloading it. I will move tha patch files and then update the Mod and then try running the game, I will update yo uguys.

This didn't work, Gotta download the game again.

Last edited:

Spikeswe

Sep 5, 2018
Anyone else getting a error message when starting the latest version, 0.12.1? (downloaded from nopy)
It says "Could not execute ...Harem_Hotel-v0.12.1-pc\lib\windows-i686\Harem_Hotel.exe. Is it missing?"
I have tried to download it twice now and extracted the file 3 times now, all the same result. I checked and the file is there.
No other mods has been applied yet. Tried with admin rights as well...

ecchilova

Nov 17, 2019
i don't remember if it has any influence on the main story but, would it be possible to have an option to reset the slave training method with the sanctuary elves?

Reactions: JohnyShadow7

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
any v0.12 => v0.12.1 patch only(or some1 was still working on it)?
Will do, after I take care of my 8to17 job and am certain that my script for this will work properly - or you all would be my guinea pig. :devilish: :whistle:
So, hopefully I have the script up running again later today. Worst case, I think would be next weekend.

Reactions: Subyan

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
i don't remember if it has any influence on the main story but, would it be possible to have an option to reset the slave training method with the sanctuary elves?
Use these cheat codes

slaveroute_nia = Changes Nia's route to the Slave Route
loveroute_nia = Changes Nia's route to the Love Route

slaveroute_sylvia = Changes Sylvia's route to the Slave Route
loveroute_sylvia = Changes Sylvia's route to the Love Route

ArnoldPistor

Oct 19, 2018
Thanks Runey !

I'm stuck at level 29 with Kali/Andrea route
I installed the lain mod to see what i have to do, and there is no trigger for the event ...

Dec 9, 2019
So having just finished 12.1 public... I've feel the need to point out some of plot-holes with Marie's story.

For those who haven't come to the end of her current story; spoilers.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Now, this a very moving and emotional scene for people who have enjoyed her character. But I feel that it's a poor example of forcing the MC to commit to taking a stand on the system of slavery.

Here are the plot-holes as I see them:

Overall, while I feel that it was important for the MC and the player to finally take a definite stand on the slavery issue, I feel that the Maria plot twist was a very heavy handed way of bringing it about.

PS: I don't know if this has been discussed before, if so, I'm sorry for bringing it back up again.
PPS: I only raise concerns out of a deep respect for this game. It's enjoyable, with an engaging plot and great character interactions. I point out flaws in the hope of improving things.

homerj30

Sep 14, 2020
knocks of da rust, looks like i saved some things to do for the update X.x
sidenote: needs me some dat desert elf :sneaky:

alexsmax

Oct 11, 2017
What is the answer to the second riddle quest by Kate in the school? (What is seen directly before at the end of january...) Someone knows the Answer? Or it's a bug? Thx in Advance :)

4.70 star(s) 449 Votes