jimmyjoo

Jun 28, 2019
Is there ever going to be a way to revisit certain events? it's really annoying to go through a scene and then find out your mission out an a part of it due to a stat not being high enough.

Zontany

Mar 13, 2018
Sooo, when are we bringing down the elf slavery? Can't wait to put some dirt in their eyes.
That would be cool if we did somehow bring down slavery, but I don't think we will completely take it down. The main problem is the majority of people (83%) are pro-slavery according to Vanessa. They see half-elves and regular elves as nothing but free labor. Of course, it has got better (for regular elves only), but they need to see them as equals. That can only happen with action like Nia is doing or by talking with one another. We would need a lot of collaboration from people with power and influence (such as Kali's dad, the Twin's dad, Mr. Cornwall, and the High Elf Queen) to make that happen.

Reactions: Runey

rambo455

Apr 25, 2020
That would be cool if we did somehow bring down slavery, but I don't think we will completely take it down. The main problem is the majority of people (83%) are pro-slavery according to Vanessa. They see half-elves and regular elves as nothing but free labor. Of course, it has got better (for regular elves only), but they need to see them as equals. That can only happen with action like Nia is doing or by talking with one another. We would need a lot of collaboration from people with power and influence (such as Kali's dad, the Twin's dad, Mr. Cornwall, and the High Elf Queen) to make that happen.
depending on how advanced the android becomes that could be rather easy fix. also is that 83% for that hemisphere or the entire planet as one side does not even know about elves

Nov 17, 2018
Because, while Maim is still making the mod, and has now finished updating it, it is now behind a paywall on subscribestar along with all other "ongoing" game mods. An unexpected change to be sure, and an unwelcome one.
What do you mean, he uploaded his mod to F95zone. How is it "behind a paywall" if you're free to download it?

Zontany

Mar 13, 2018
depending on how advanced the android becomes that could be rather easy fix. also is that 83% for that hemisphere or the entire planet as one side does not even know about elves
I guess we will have to see in future updates to know how the Android will handle her inner conflict. As for the 83%, that is only in Syl'anar.

rambo455

Apr 25, 2020
I guess we will have to see in future updates to know how the Android will handle her inner conflict. As for the 83%, that is only in Syl'anar.
true her inner conflicts can be a problem. as for the 83% that will be much less of a problem if its localized instead of the whole planet. not that that helps much though. what i can see happening is kali and her dad helping out with army droids but thats just one of many possibilities. if i am even capable of seeing that part of the game that is xd.

katmandomo

Feb 10, 2018
So having just finished 12.1 public... I've feel the need to point out some of plot-holes with Marie's story.

For those who haven't come to the end of her current story; spoilers.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Now, this a very moving and emotional scene for people who have enjoyed her character. But I feel that it's a poor example of forcing the MC to commit to taking a stand on the system of slavery.

Here are the plot-holes as I see them:

Overall, while I feel that it was important for the MC and the player to finally take a definite stand on the slavery issue, I feel that the Maria plot twist was a very heavy handed way of bringing it about.

PS: I don't know if this has been discussed before, if so, I'm sorry for bringing it back up again.
PPS: I only raise concerns out of a deep respect for this game. It's enjoyable, with an engaging plot and great character interactions. I point out flaws in the hope of improving things.
I note that the world apparently has a "1 drop" rule for elves.

IMHO the plot hole was the idea that in a world like that people would voluntarily do genetic screenings. Slaves get raped all the time, so a large percentage of the population ends up with slave heritage unless their family is absolutely strict about maintaining the lineage. In a society with a one drop rule a simple genetic screening is an absurdly dangerous thing to do, it should be a joke to even consider it. Maybe some families would force it on potential suitors to insure genetic purity, but for the average person they'd need to maintain a level of blissful ignorance lest they end up like Maria.

Reactions: ĐȺɍꝁnɇss
Nov 4, 2018
can somebody port this masterpiece into android? its too big to play on joiplay
It works on joiplay just fine,
The only potential issue is storage,
You'll need around 14 gb free before downloading the zip,
Its close to 7gb which doubles in size when it's unpacked,
If you just so happen to run out of space at like 98% thats still a failed unpack so it won't work.

QuakeBrok

Sep 22, 2019
There is a way to use old saves in joiplay cus I searched in the game folder but there wasn't a save folder, anyone knows what to do?

Nov 4, 2018
I'm getting the "This game type is not supported" after pressing the Add button on Joiplay. Any suggestions?
You're probably not adding the executable,
To make it easy go to the games folder and tap on Harem_Hotel.py,
It'll auto fill the form,
Then try again.

Also make sure you downloaded the Ren'Py plug in for JoiPlay.

Last edited:
Reactions: Djikstra and Runey
Nov 4, 2018
There is a way to use old saves in joiplay cus I searched in the game folder but there wasn't a save folder, anyone knows what to do?
The saves are in the games folder not in JoiPlays folder.

To clarify I don't mean the well know "Game" folder,
I mean the folder of the game itself.

It's possible the game didn't make the save folder yet,
Might need to throw down a save in game first,
Or just make a saves folder,
It goes in the same section as the executable files.

Last edited:
4.70 star(s) 449 Votes