Bucketbot89

Feb 11, 2018
Hey guys i have 2 questions i would love if your could answer

1)Does the black haired big breasted slave of your grandpa from the intro made an appearance or have content yet?

2)Does the big sister slave of the elf maid have content if so how much?

i played this game a while back but those two where my favs and didnt have enough content for me so yeah. ty
Haven't played v12 yet, but:
1- no
2- very little content, mostly in the dungeon

Djikstra

Oct 24, 2018
You're probably not adding the executable,
To make it easy go to the games folder and tap on Harem_Hotel.py,
It'll auto fill the form,
Then try again.

Also make sure you downloaded the Ren'Py plug in for JoiPlay.
I couldnt find the .py file you mentioned. I went for main folder/lib/windows i686/Harem_Hotel.exe because that was the only file I could find with a name closest to yours. It's still giving the same error. I have installed the renpy plugin beforehand

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
And yet it is still not on the front page, last I checked (just now).....how are people to know they have to search through other pages to find it? I looked for it and could not find it anywhere other than his subscribestar page, behind a paywall....why was it removed from the front page as that is where it used to be before this update? Which is what the person I was responding to was asking....Instead of going after me how about you make sure it gets back to the front page where it used to be so it is easier for all to find??
Well, then petition the uploader/OP to update it, don't blame Lain, it's not her fault people can't use the search. :p

Zontany

Mar 13, 2018
Hey guys i have 2 questions i would love if your could answer

1)Does the black haired big breasted slave of your grandpa from the intro made an appearance or have content yet?

2)Does the big sister slave of the elf maid have content if so how much?

i played this game a while back but those two where my favs and didnt have enough content for me so yeah. ty
1) I could be wrong, but I think you met Sophia (maybe) when you first met Mr. Cornwall.

2) Jin doesn't have any new content. You will only see her in the dungeon, Violet's room, eating something with Violet, or in Lin's room on Wednesdays.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
*sigh* Yeah just pile on, like it's my fault...... I have no idea how to "petition" anyone for anything...as you can tell I am pretty new to all of the intricacies on this forum....maybe instead of people assuming everyone should just know how everything works they could try being a little more helpful... I was responding to someone who wondered where the mod had gone to, and was trying to be helpful, which is more than I can say for anyone who has responded to my original post, which I have since deleted since clearly it was not worth it to try to be helpful when I am not as all knowing as the rest of you guys seem to be...
I am not saying it is your fault, but if you care about it, you can report it to the people who can fix it, not bitch about the person doing all the work.

Reactions: 北方玄武
Nov 4, 2018
I couldnt find the .py file you mentioned. I went for main folder/lib/windows i686/Harem_Hotel.exe because that was the only file I could find with a name closest to yours. It's still giving the same error. I have installed the renpy plugin beforehand
Um its Harem_Hotel-v0.12.1-pc and at the bottom there's Harem_Hotel in .exe .py and .sh,
There's absolutely no reason why you should be in folder/lib/windows i686/Harem_Hotel.exe.

Screenshot_20210315-233026.png

I just looked at that path,
The exe there is trying to launch windows i686 Instead of the game,
No wonder it didn't work,
Your wrong turn was when you went into lib.

Last edited:
Reactions: Djikstra

Maid Lain

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
Harem Hotel 0.12.1 Android APK

Notes:
Only use this Android version if playing through JoiPlay doesn't work for you.

This is an unofficial apk, so do not report any issues or bugs from this version of the game to Runey.

Download:
Harem Hotel 0.12.1 Unmodded APK (1.8Gb): -

Harem Hotel 0.12.1 + APK (1.8Gb): -

QQP_Purple

Dec 11, 2020
Well, I predicted the ending to this chapter well enough. And we have a post on this forum to prove it. :) Although I have to say that I did not foresee it coming from Maria of all people. So allow me to make another prediction. This won't end well. Seriously, my gut feeling tells me this game won't have a happy ending. Mark my words.

Reactions: voyeurkind

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Well, I predicted the ending to this chapter well enough. And we have a post on this forum to prove it. :) Although I have to say that I did not foresee it coming from Maria of all people. So allow me to make another prediction. This won't end well. Seriously, my gut feeling tells me this game won't have a happy ending. Mark my words.
Except it will, we all know how it's going to end, that's been known for a while and what it's been building up to.

Prediction denied.

4.70 star(s) 449 Votes