Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
as much as i love this the lack of content in an update with how many characters its got shows its more work then one person can really do sadly if it was an actual studio doing this it would be easily doable but for one person its going to take a very long time or be cut short abruptly and rushed at some point
This update includes the most images I've ever added, I've also heard reports of this update taking 3 - 5 hours with main story events around 10 - 30 minutes each. I'm able to work much more efficiently alone, and I think the increasing amount of content each update speaks for itself.

A simple comparison is the usual weekly shows in America, a 20 minute episode once a week with 10 minutes of ads.

Someone knows how to tell me where the game's original folder is because I don't know what happened that the letters look like rolled, let's see if I deleted the complete game, I'll fix it
View attachment 1087170
This happens when you used a translation and didn't update the translation.

Runey you bastard, stop making me cry.

Loved Ashley was a nice story.

Maria was certainly interesting, although it kind of doesn't fit into things if you have the elves as your slaves.

I hope we are going to get to make Ellen cum, seems like it is just us having the fun.

Not sure if it was the mod, but it said I had to wait until everyone else's story was done before doing android, but felt out of place after Maria's story.

I hope the future will have set Maria and Hana as your alarm clock, and they share a bed, Loved having Felicity and Emma share a bed and be my alarm.

Congrats on passing 5k patrons.
Thank you!

The love route is the true route, the slave route only exists if you don't care about their story and only want sex. But even then, you're quite a bit better than most masters in the slave route.

Android's story is coded to happen last, and Maria's is coded to happen second to last.

peridotslab

Jan 14, 2019
How do I set F&E as my new alarm? I've gone to talk to them in every time block but the option isn't showing up anywhere like it used to w Lin and Android?

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Yeah but I like playing both routes, degrading her highass is so much fun.

It does seem odd Maria is well sulking/upset in bed, then all back to normal later.

Was totally shocked by Maria's story, so Hana is half high elf?.

Is it possible to make a slight edit with the reports from your bar, so at the end it gives you a full total of how much money you made, maths is hard.

Last edited:

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
How do I set F&E as my new alarm? I've gone to talk to them in every time block but the option isn't showing up anywhere like it used to w Lin and Android?
The Set Alarm has changed, for any of them, you set them by clicking on your bed.

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
Alarms are now set at your bed, not at a character's discussion screen.

Yeah but I like playing both routes, degrading her highass is so much fun.

It does seem odd Maria is well sulking/upset in bed, then all back to normal later.

Is it possible to make a slight edit with the reports from your bar, so at the end it gives you a full total of how much money you made, maths is hard.
Keep in mind this game is intended to be played from start to finish, not during betas or in installments like v0.11, v0.12, etc. So when the next update drops, there will only be a day or two after that events happens and it will feel much less out of place.

Might want to spoil your spoilers.

peridotslab

Jan 14, 2019
The Set Alarm has changed, for any of them, you set them by clicking on your bed.
Alarms are now set at your bed, not at a character's discussion screen.

Keep in mind this game is intended to be played from start to finish, not during betas or in installments like v0.11, v0.12, etc. So when the next update drops, there will only be a day or two after that events happens and it will feel much less out of place.

Might want to spoil your spoilers.
oh thank you both!

kajidiablo

Apr 8, 2018
This update includes the most images I've ever added, I've also heard reports of this update taking 3 - 5 hours with main story events around 10 - 30 minutes each. I'm able to work much more efficiently alone, and I think the increasing amount of content each update speaks for itself.
lol haven't watched normal tv in almost 10 years so cant say that even concerns me now, as for 10-30 min an event that's really generous but im not here to be a dick i said what i did not because of update size but because I've been playing since this showed up, new ui looks nice, but its still only 2 events a person and those dont last me quite as long being only about 5-15 min and I'm no speed reader really, when the download it self takes almost 8 hours now xD, the story is good, the characters are good, i said what i did because the amount of characters on a 1 man project more then anything

peridotslab

Jan 14, 2019
How do I trigger F&E level 29? I installed the mod to see what I need to do and it just says "Your Door -> Lobby" at any time but nothing's happening whenever I move around. Am I missing something? Do I have to do Maria 31 first as I still have waiting time on that? They're set as my alarms right now if that changes anything.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
lol haven't watched normal tv in almost 10 years so cant say that even concerns me now, as for 10-30 min an event that's really generous but im not here to be a dick i said what i did not because of update size but because I've been playing since this showed up, new ui looks nice, but its still only 2 events a person and those dont last me quite as long being only about 5-15 min and I'm no speed reader really, when the download it self takes almost 8 hours now xD, the story is good, the characters are good, i said what i did because the amount of characters on a 1 man project more then anything
One to two events per person, is still like 10-16 events just for the main girls, and we get side girl content too. For what is usually two months of actual work, that is quite a bit IMO.
How do I trigger F&E level 29? I installed the mod to see what I need to do and it just says "Your Door -> Lobby" at any time but nothing's happening whenever I move around. Am I missing something? Do I have to do Maria 31 first as I still have waiting time on that? They're set as my alarms right now if that changes anything.
Go to the lobby in the morning (not on Wed.), if you mean the one to go from 29 to 30.

Reactions: Runey

dante86

Jun 30, 2018
Did you download from here? I usually use Runey Patreon page to download the public builds.

Nothing that there is no solution nor with the pattern works for me I will leave this game, with which it annoys me but hey I can't find a solution

kajidiablo

Apr 8, 2018
One to two events per person, is still like 10-16 events just for the main girls, and we get side girl content too. For what is usually two months of actual work, that is quite a bit IMO.

Go to the lobby in the morning (not on Wed.), if you mean the one to go from 29 to 30.
it is a lot of work and why i mentioned the previous post about a team vs 1 man working at the same time i also said i like the story and characters i dont say this to be an asshole more an observation on a project extremely streched out for one person

Aeduaard

Jul 29, 2019
Must be turned off then,
Go to settings in JoiPlay,
Open app settings and toggle on Enable Cheats.
Well this is a bit weird apparently some of my game have the star button but when it come to harem hotel it didn't have.it not just harem hotel though there is some game that didn't have is it because I play on 0.12?

Last edited:

Sneak Monkey

Apr 2, 2018
How long have you been stuck on that?

To get her next event, you had to have experienced her previous event. There was a bug involving this in like... the beta of v0.10.

The other bug was fixed in v0.12.1
Damn... Well I honestly don't know, but obviously since v0.10.
So back to basics then I suppose, ahh well, I mean it has been a fun run, can't complain too much about reliving the story as it is good. Might have a save from then, might troll through them all finding nothing. Might just begin from scratch. Thanks for getting back to me, appreciate all the effort this game clearly has put into it.

Reactions: Runey

Harem_Master

Oct 8, 2019
The love route is the true route, the slave route only exists if you don't care about their story and only want sex. But even then, you're quite a bit better than most masters in the slave route.
Yes, this is exactly how I would like it when the Republic transitions to Empire. My rules and regulations for chattel would learn from the past and enact the same treatment or better for them as service animals and household pets. Though owning and establishing a Harem would mean having the financial means to care for them as a family member and signs of wanton abuse would be punished by the offender becoming chattel themselves, owned and leased by the State.

• Haha
Reactions: TheDevian
4.70 star(s) 449 Votes