Jin56

Sep 1, 2018
Did you download the unreleased beta version of v0.10 that was leaked? That's why. There was a bug and it broke your save. That's why I don't like these beta builds getting public.
at this point I don't remember but i doubt it, I was subed at the time .10 was being made

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
at this point I don't remember but i doubt it, I was subed at the time .10 was being made
If you were a patron, the same thing applies. That beta build broke things for anyone who played it.

If you want to fix it while keeping your saves, you'll need to activate the console and type: kalicollege += 1

katmandomo

Feb 10, 2018
If you were a patron, the same thing applies. That beta build broke things for anyone who played it.

If you want to fix it while keeping your saves, you'll need to activate the console and type: kalicollege += 1
Thanks for posting the fix. I'm a Patreon too, so that's probably how this happened.

Reactions: Runey

Jin56

Sep 1, 2018

thanks i'll give it a try

EDIT: it work as stated

Last edited:

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018

Good to know, thanks.

And this is why it is always best to use multiple saves, especially if you are playing an early release. ;)
...but i wonder what you have done to know anything in this regard
I read the forum and some on Discord, I talk to him, I make my own game, I have my own small team, I help out on several other games, I have been in charge of training people at various jobs in my life, etc...

Last edited:

Mlem

Jan 4, 2018
Hey guys long time listener first time caller here. When you have finished Kate's riddles, you can talk to her again. You will be prompted to type something into this field. What is this for, and what are some correct prompts that can be typed in? Thank you in advance.

• Haha
Reactions: TheDevian

kajidiablo

Apr 8, 2018
Hey guys long time listener first time caller here. When you have finished Kate's riddles, you can talk to her again. You will be prompted to type something into this field. What is this for, and what are some correct prompts that can be typed in? Thank you in advance.
to my recollection all the type in answers are one letter responses but id have to tell you to use the search function to get them as i dont remember most of them at this point

saru341

Sep 22, 2018
Hey boss, got a question for you(if you need to be vague, that's perfectly fine.):
the last unused room, there's a girl planned for it, right?

also, Ash's eyes glow in the dark. don't remember if thats happened before, but it's an interesting detail.

EDIT: forget that last sentence, im dumb sometimes.

Last edited:

saru341

Sep 22, 2018
Okay, so i need a little help:
F&E's story part hasn't triggered(or maybe it has and i'm blind...) as their pages still say incomplete.
a previous comment says Maria's story(which i just hit) is coded to be 2nd to last before the android.
So i'm at a loss on how to trigger their story bit.
Maria has been given a LOT of head pats, hugs and kisses btw, so fuck you for that emotional roller coaster.

Last edited:

Skummy Ecchi

Apr 18, 2019
Runey, well done, its been a day after playing through
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I was pissed off then and even after sleeping and twelve hours of work and driving, I'm still infuriated. The mark of good story telling, when I feel so much for a character that it feels like the event was just that real in my mind. I applaud your work, and I damn you for it as well, very well done! Even if I can be a dark bastard plenty, this event really kicked me in the balls with emotion.

All that being said, cannot wait to see where the story leads us from here.

kajidiablo

Apr 8, 2018
honestly im curious how you remove people off of "alarm" since i got mai and sophie perma alarmed and cant change them

4.70 star(s) 452 Votes