coyotegrey

Feb 19, 2018
That phone call the viewpoint character does after Maria is seized is childish, stupid, and SELFISH.

Someone you supposedly care about is in trouble, and you have one contact in the system (a major one at that), who openly said he was impressed with you after the elf sexpetition. Do you use this contact to see if you can get Maria under your care immediately, or failing that (and more likely) get first shot at purchasing her before she is openly listed when she is put up for sale? Nooo, you tell this person with POWER, MONEY, and POSITION that you are now their enemy, and you do this while burning another major contact who probably would have been willing to run a little political interference for you as long as it didn't sink his projects because you make his daughter happy.

Really WTF. In a realistic setting that is a bad end, do not pass go, do not collect two hundred dollars. Cornhole could simply send people to seize your girls in retaliation for the slight (see the results after the last person who said Cornhole couldn't take his slaves). And when the goon squad pulls Maria out of her room and finds Hanna whelp that's all she wrote for you. Yep you could burn your last major asset if they use bots, but you better hope they sent an army of them after you because you won't be getting anymore.
'Oh, someone with the target seized control of our bots, whelp we won't send in more of those.' 'Should we switch to police, military, or merc assets to take them down?'

TL DR the phone call is a problem

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
That phone call the viewpoint character does after Maria is seized is childish, stupid, and SELFISH.

Someone you supposedly care about is in trouble, and you have one contact in the system (a major one at that), who openly said he was impressed with you after the elf sexpetition. Do you use this contact to see if you can get Maria under your care immediately, or failing that (and more likely) get first shot at purchasing her before she is openly listed when she is put up for sale? Nooo, you tell this person with POWER, MONEY, and POSITION that you are now their enemy, and you do this while burning another major contact who probably would have been willing to run a little political interference for you as long as it didn't sink his projects because you make his daughter happy.

Really WTF. In a realistic setting that is a bad end, do not pass go, do not collect two hundred dollars. Cornhole could simply send people to seize your girls in retaliation for the slight (see the results after the last person who said Cornhole couldn't take his slaves). And when the goon squad pulls Maria out of her room and finds Hanna whelp that's all she wrote for you. Yep you could burn your last major asset if they use bots, but you better hope they sent an army of them after you because you won't be getting anymore.
'Oh, someone with the target seized control of our bots, whelp we won't send in more of those.' 'Should we switch to police, military, or merc assets to take them down?'

TL DR the phone call is a problem
Can't really argue, he burned a couple bridges there.

Luckily for him, this is politics, and that was not overly public. In politics, behind the scenes shit like that happens all the time, it is only when it gets leaked to the public that is becomes a real problem. He can still smooth this over and potentially work out a deal, but it is going to take a lot more work now, unless he ends up blackmailing them, which is also an option at this point.

Between Kali and Sui(Nia), we could gain access to some pretty highly confidential information, and now we have ways to 'leak' that information to the press, in case something happens to us.

Originally, I had assumed that we would go the diplomatic route, and while that is still an option, it appears that we might have to be going another direction now.

coyotegrey

Feb 19, 2018
Can't really argue, he burned a couple bridges there.

Luckily for him, this is politics, and that was not overly public. In politics, behind the scenes shit like that happens all the time, it is only when it gets leaked to the public that is becomes a real problem. He can still smooth this over and potentially work out a deal, but it is going to take a lot more work now, unless he ends up blackmailing them, which is also an option at this point.

Between Kali and Sui(Nia), we could gain access to some pretty highly confidential information, and now we have ways to 'leak' that information to the press, in case something happens to us.

Originally, I had assumed that we would go the diplomatic route, and while that is still an option, it appears that we might have to be going another direction now.

Yeah, you potentially have blackmail. Unfortunately using said blackmail is a M.A.D. moment. The reason power players can get by after burning a political asset is because they have other political assets to fall back to (or lots and lots of money/power aka are political power players in their own right). If you release the blackmail (which lets not forget you would, at this point, need to be using to cover your own ass before you could use it to advance any agenda) how quickly do you think other's in the hierarchy or his successor would move against you and your girls.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
What bothered me about it, was that they acted as if they were doing this intentionally, when anyone with half a brain would know that if they had known such a thing, they obviously would NOT have gone there to get tested. Only a moron or a masochist would do that without a plan to take down the system from the inside somehow. If she had known, she would have down the same thing Hana did.
How could such a brain-dead idiot become a nurse or doctor? :unsure::p

Yes, she really needs a better network, and we are working on that, she also needs better equipment, and a better place to send the elves. Problem being that there are not too many good options, other than doing what we did for Peni. What other choices do we have?
Send them to the island of the high elves where the queen can abuse them....
Smuggle them to Kali's dad's country, where odds are, they would get experimented on...
Hiding them ourselves without buying them, painting a bigger target on our backs...
The best one is to send them to the desert elves, but that is far from ideal, and would put undue attention on them, and give the humans even more reason to attack them with the real military...

We need a better way to hide them, or another source of income that is big enough to just start buying them all. XD
We need our own strip club, like the one where we got Peni, we need other apartment buildings and hotels like Kali suggested (if he doesn't want to pay the elves to work there, he can buy more droids, and our Android can be their boss, giving her a purpose other than us, she can help care for everyone who stays with our businesses, not to mention, she will always have our descendants to look after, even once we are gone), we need to just keep expanding until we own so much of the country that they can't do anything about us!!!! :ROFLMAO:
What bothered me about it, was that they acted as if they were doing this intentionally, when anyone with half a brain would know that if they had known such a thing, they obviously would NOT have gone there to get tested. Only a moron or a masochist would do that without a plan to take down the system from the inside somehow. If she had known, she would have down the same thing Hana did.
How could such a brain-dead idiot become a nurse or doctor? :unsure:
Indeed, we would have already known and we would have told her not to go if this wasn't an unknown factor. None of us knew until we were being swarmed. What really pisses me off, though, is that they didn't even explain, they just pounced like a panther on its prey and then they had the gall to mistreat an innocent bystander in the process who, as far as he could tell BECAUSE of the lack of explanation, had no reason to believe they were acting within their authority.

Yes, she really needs a better network, and we are working on that, she also needs better equipment, and a better place to send the elves. Problem being that there are not too many good options, other than doing what we did for Peni. What other choices do we have?
Send them to the island of the high elves where the queen can abuse them....
Smuggle them to Kali's dad's country, where odds are, they would get experimented on...
Hiding them ourselves without buying them, painting a bigger target on our backs...
The best one is to send them to the desert elves, but that is far from ideal, and would put undue attention on them, and give the humans even more reason to attack them with the real military...

We need a better way to hide them, or another source of income that is big enough to just start buying them all. XD
We need our own strip club, like the one where we got Peni, we need other apartment buildings and hotels like Kali suggested (if he doesn't want to pay the elves to work there, he can buy more droids, and our Android can be their boss, giving her a purpose other than us, she can help care for everyone who stays with our businesses, not to mention, she will always have our descendants to look after, even once we are gone), we need to just keep expanding until we own so much of the country that they can't do anything about us!!!!
What she needs is to restrain herself from doing anything too drastic and she needs to aim for the people perpetuating this humanitarian crisis. Maybe if she finds enough allies, she could go directly after Cornwall, especially allies with connections like Kali's father could potentially be. Find a way to get Cornwall voted out for someone who is opposed to the mistreatment of the Elves, support this person, and advocate the changes that need to be made. It isn't like Cornwall got rid of any way to unseat him, right? Maybe this candidate could work to completely reverse the law from slavery to a homestay program where the elves are free, but still live with the humans. Not free, of course, possibly subsidized by the government and possibly partially paid by each elf like a rent payment.

If the above has flaws, you'll have to excuse them as I haven't been able to play on my own save because it uses the mod, which would give me any known details about how the government is laid out in Syl'anar.

The abusers would be subject to punishment and a disqualification from the program as a result of their past, but any human who did not abuse elves could volunteer as a host family. This could be especially good for characters like Vanessa, who could redeem herself in the player's eyes by taking in some of the elves. Under absolutely no circumstances should the High Elf queen get control of these elves because of her abusive tendencies.

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
Might also be partly due to the fact that I was already wanting to do almost anything to help the elves, even if it means running for office, taking over the government, and/or buying every elf myself.
Yes, that is an option now, as is Lin and Android, when they are both avbl.
Yes, yes, and yes. The Elves must be saved from the horrible excuses for humans who own them, no matter the cost. Minus mindless death and destruction, of course. Nia has the right idea, but she's going about it in the wrong way and could actually end up making things worse.
(un)Fortunately Syl'anar is a democracy, and the populace is ~83% in favor of slavery. The Elvish Rights Act was debated upon only 30 years ago. That's why I say it's unfortunate, because even if you ran for an office the people would never like you enough. They like Cornwall, even if he was a bit radical to give elves rights.

Instead, the populace needs to be convinced and they need to stop believing in propaganda they see about elves.

There has to be some reason that not all people of Elven heritage are treated like that, it makes no sense to discriminate only partially against Elven heritage because, sooner or later, the people who aren't oppressed, the less than half Elves, are going to stand up for their half or more brethren and it isn't going to be pretty. I'm no oppressive wannabe dictator, but it isn't smart to leave someone with the oppressed traits free to start opposition movements against the people in charge no matter how weak the traits are in them. It might just be me thinking that Cornwall is hiding something, I just get this sneaking suspicion that not all is as it seems with him.
When has bigotry ever been logical?
The people in power enforce a stereotype and release propaganda encouraging elvish slavery, which includes false stereotypes like "elves are mentally inferior" or that their blood is somehow tainted. Evolutionarily, elves and humans are so close to each other there is almost never an issue with crossbreeding. This isn't mentioned because it keeps cornwall in power and Mr. Trenero rich as fuck. If there were no slaves, there could be no minister of slavery.

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
The best thing I can hope to happen when players see this event is for them to be angry at the system and fired up for justice.
did you consider doing similar to Android and locking out the spoiler related character till the next update? Simply as to see her going from that to moving on to being her old self and having access to all her old sex content etc is somewhat is slightly jarring given it would indeed be understandable that she take some time out to process what happened and what it means in the future for her.

The scene most certainly made an impact though - its turned things up to 11 regarding the MC pushing for action quite unlike what weve seen before (its usually the other characters who drive the story, this one though felt personal and made the MC more like a character unlike any event which comes to mind before as he seems more a follower than a leader IMO).

Reactions: Runey

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
(un)Fortunately Syl'anar is a democracy, and the populace is ~83% in favor of slavery. The Elvish Rights Act was debated upon only 30 years ago. That's why I say it's unfortunate, because even if you ran for an office the people would never like you enough. They like Cornwall, even if he was a bit radical to give elves rights.

Instead, the populace needs to be convinced and they need to stop believing in propaganda they see about elves.

When has bigotry ever been logical?
The people in power enforce a stereotype and release propaganda encouraging elvish slavery, which includes false stereotypes like "elves are mentally inferior" or that their blood is somehow tainted. Evolutionarily, elves and humans are so close to each other there is almost never an issue with crossbreeding. This isn't mentioned because it keeps cornwall in power and Mr. Trenero rich as fuck. If there were no slaves, there could be no minister of slavery.
is a democracy
I figured it was something like that.

~83% in favor of slavery
Ouch, that would be a problem. Maybe a pro elf resistance movement could start an information campaign seeking to change the opinions of the 83%. In the past IRL, that was one of many ways resistance movements used to make changes. Some of the more well known ones did use violence, the French resistance to German occupation in particular was known for this, but they did also use peaceful methods to attempt change.

With the backing of someone with major funds, maybe a certain abolitionist in secret or a certain hotel resident's family, they could spread counter-propaganda that seeks to humanize elves to the 83%. This as well as the attempt to oust Cornwall in an election could prove useful. Even if the candidate doesn't win, any air time could serve to help affect change in the overall opinion.

elves are mentally inferior
Sylvia would destroy this false notion in seconds if she were ever allowed to show off in public.

Reactions: Runey

Mad Dog.

May 24, 2019
Yeah, you potentially have blackmail. Unfortunately using said blackmail is a M.A.D. moment. The reason power players can get by after burning a political asset is because they have other political assets to fall back to (or lots and lots of money/power aka are political power players in their own right). If you release the blackmail (which lets not forget you would, at this point, need to be using to cover your own ass before you could use it to advance any agenda) how quickly do you think other's in the hierarchy or his successor would move against you and your girls.
I'm not sure about Cornwell or whatever is name is. But I don't think the relationship between the MC and Kali's dad has been broken. I highly doubt that he'd forsake both of his daughters who are definently on the MCs side. I imagine that if the MC, Kali, and Lucia explained what happened, he'd probably forgive the outburst. Or at the very least, let it slide. Especially considering his new wifus half elf status.

This would probably change though if the calls went public like a user above mentioned.

They are very intelligent, they just learn more slowly, but retain the memories much longer.
I already knew that. Sorry if I didn't make it clear. I imagined that the drug would increase their learning speed, thus evening the playing field with the humans.

Harem_Master

Oct 8, 2019
We need a new rule! No clothing allowed in the hot spring! It's bad manners to even bring a towel in there! :p

Also, side note, the others times of day, when the girls are around the hotel, such as when they are in the lobby or the utility room for example, the roommates are not in the spring, only then they are at work.

It would be nice, if one day this gets expanded, and we can eventually have fun with whoever is in there.
Wholeheartedly Agree! The only two who seem follow this rule are the Sex Elves Ann, and now Jin ("YAY!!!")
Just going to do my civic duty for this thread, Those who are looking to solve Kate's Riddles. The final answer for her when she asks, "???",

The final Answer is Vore.

When you solve all her riddles with manual inputs it spells erov, she then says look at it backwards and you get vore.

1st set of riddles, the final answer is E
2nd set of riddles, the answer is r
3rd set of riddles answer is o
and the final set answer is V

once you complete all the riddles speak to her again and she will ask ???, type "Vore".

feel free to refer to this post for answers so we don't flood the pages with people asking.
Quite a letdown for a guy like me who is known on this forum for his "TASTE" in women to have to settle for
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: TheDevian

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018

Yeah, he would have to make sure NOT to run on freeing elves, but use other tactics. I happen to know a certain country where the people with less votes can win, so anything is possible. There are plenty of ways to win an election that do not require running on issues, the easiest way is just to trash the other people running.

Of course, convincing the population would be a huge step, and that is where media comes in, they need to make movies and T.V. shows about this stuff, and show people the other side, much like Lin's idea of showing people the desert elves, but with fictional characters, so there is no one at risk of getting killed. Art has always been a tool of progress, and making people think.

We need more elves in media, like actors, comedians, singers, comics, and so on.

Hahaha, Elfy Murphy, Elfin Maiden, The Blue Oyster Elf, Elf and Grace (could be about their half elf kid), Elf Paul - the human who 'cross-dresses' like an elf to do shows, that super hero team ...the Elvengers!, The Legion of Extraordinary Gentle-elves, that singing duo - Elfy and Cher, and ...so on.

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
Sylvia would destroy this false notion in seconds if she were ever allowed to show off in public.
Is Sylvia even necessary for that? They parade the "Elf Queen" Jia around, she literally gives speeches and has "meet and greets". She is showing at least base level intelligence for a human to do these things. The public I doubt actually think of them like dumb animals and just like having "lessers" around to use in whatever way they aren't allowed to do to each other.

If androids came first then the same would be happening to them for the same reasons of "being dumb machines" and not human.

I do also think some people won't willingly give up their slaves when/if the elves get replaced by bots, because again they want to harm things they deem lesser and like seeing the effect on other living beings.

Hahaha, Elfy Murphy, Elfin Maiden, The Blue Oyster Elf, Elf and Grace (could be about their half elf kid), Elf Paul - the human who 'cross-dresses' like an elf to do shows, that super hero team ...the Elvengers!, The Legion of Extraordinary Gentle-elves, that singing duo - Elfy and Cher, and ...so on.
Billy Elfish...

Last edited:

ankhtar

Jan 24, 2020
I haven't actually seen the event myself because every time I see the word "spoiler", my brain automatically rearranges it to "CLICK IT PLEASE, I HAVE TO KNOW!!! CLICK IT DAMN IT!". Disregard the character difference between both sentences.

Imo, the phone call was dumb, and any potential pull we may or may not have had with Cornwall at that point may well be lost before we could make use of it, but I believe it would be easier to appeal to Trenero, seeing as we're currently banging his daughter(s) and he seems to place such a big emphasis on their happiness. If nothing else, we could appeal to his wife and let her pull some strings behind the scenes as far as he's concerned.
On the other hand, both Trenero and Cornwall are like a two-headed leech attached to the proverbial legs of slavery. A leech that has a vested interest in staying at those legs for both their power, money and position. You can't really pull one without the other, and if you grab the head of one, you'll get pounced by the other. I don't know if this is making much sense but that's the image I came up with, lol.

I don't know. It's a complex situation and I don't know enough about politics and/or toppling an oppressive society to make any guesses as to what the MC could do at this point. All I can hope for is that Runey didn't plan a russian "all wars demand sacrifices" ending for this whole thing. Right...? Guys?

ankhtar

Jan 24, 2020
We need more elves in media, like actors, comedians, singers, comics, and so on.

So that thing about Elfie-Wan Kenobi and Luke Skyelf assaulting the Elfstar was just a dream? Man...

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Yeah, he would have to make sure NOT to run on freeing elves, but use other tactics. I happen to know a certain country where the people with less votes can win, so anything is possible. There are plenty of ways to win an election that do not require running on issues, the easiest way is just to trash the other people running.

Of course, convincing the population would be a huge step, and that is where media comes in, they need to make movies and T.V. shows about this stuff, and show people the other side, much like Lin's idea of showing people the desert elves, but with fictional characters, so there is no one at risk of getting killed. Art has always been a tool of progress, and making people think.

Assuming the candidate, which could be the MC or another person entirely, has the funding, they could outbuy their opposition as is usually the case in some countries IRL. Also, Efin Maiden is giving me very strong Warcraft 3 credits vibes. I suggest looking up "Power of The Horde" to find out what I'm talking about if you don't already know, the actual credit sequence should be somewhere online.

Is Sylvia even necessary for that? They parade the "Elf Queen" Jia around, she literally gives speeches and has "meet and greets". She is showing at least base level intelligence for a human to do these things.
Not necessarily, she's just the most intelligent named elf in the game. While Lin and the others are at least of average intelligence in their own right by real world standards, Sylvia is undeniably more than that. Also, while the queen is somewhat intelligent, she is Cornwall's puppet, a collaborator whether willingly so or not. She eats right out of his hand and all she has to do is act in a manner befitting her station while, in reality, she is easily the least deserving elf to hold the title. If high elf society was a democracy itself, her being queen means it is clearly not, Jia would not be in power, I guarantee that much. Her people would have seen her working with the very human responsible for the enslavement of their kind outside their lands and would seek to remove her.

• Love

coyotegrey

Feb 19, 2018
I'm not sure about Cornwell or whatever is name is. But I don't think the relationship between the MC and Kali's dad has been broken. I highly doubt that he'd forsake both of his daughters who are definently on the MCs side. I imagine that if the MC, Kali, and Lucia explained what happened, he'd probably forgive the outburst. Or at the very least, let it slide. Especially considering his new wifus half elf status.

This would probably change though if the calls went public like a user above mentioned.
Forsake his daughters, never, forsake their boyfriend however? We've already been shown that Kali's dad is willing to do what he believes is for their best even if they get upset with him over it. The man basically runs a continent giving him his little girls and making sure that it doesn't appear on their records is worth gaining a favor from him.

Editing for clarity: The authorities giving him his daughters if everything blows up in your face rather than punishing them beside you.

Last edited:

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I haven't actually seen the event myself because every time I see the word "spoiler", my brain automatically rearranges it to "CLICK IT PLEASE, I HAVE TO KNOW!!! CLICK IT DAMN IT!". Disregard the character difference between both sentences.

Imo, the phone call was dumb, and any potential pull we may or may not have had with Cornwall at that point may well be lost before we could make use of it, but I believe it would be easier to appeal to Trenero, seeing as we're currently banging his daughter(s) and he seems to place such a big emphasis on their happiness. If nothing else, we could appeal to his wife and let her pull some strings behind the scenes as far as he's concerned.
On the other hand, both Trenero and Cornwall are like a two-headed leech attached to the proverbial legs of slavery. A leech that has a vested interest in staying at those legs for both their power, money and position. You can't really pull one without the other, and if you grab the head of one, you'll get pounced by the other. I don't know if this is making much sense but that's the image I came up with, lol.

I don't know. It's a complex situation and I don't know enough about politics and/or toppling an oppressive society to make any guesses as to what the MC could do at this point. All I can hope for is that Runey didn't plan a russian "all wars demand sacrifices" ending for this whole thing. Right...? Guys?
Yeah, Kali and Luci, not to mention their stepmom could easily help smooth over things with their dad.

Cornwall, is another story, but we do still also have some pull with his other ally, Autumn's father (assuming she can still get him on our side).

So that thing about Elfie-Wan Kenobi and Luke Skyelf assaulting the Elfstar was just a dream? Man...
I would have gone with Luke Elfwalker, but hey, anything is possible, right? XD

Not to mention that Muppets sketch, Elves in Spaaaaaace!!!!!
Assuming the candidate, which could be the MC or another person entirely, has the funding, they could outbuy their opposition as is usually the case in some countries IRL. Also, Efin Maiden is giving me very strong Warcraft 3 credits vibes. I suggest looking up "Power of The Horde" to find out what I'm talking about if you don't already know, the actual credit sequence should be somewhere online.

Not necessarily, she's just the most intelligent named elf in the game. While Lin and the others are at least of average intelligence in their own right by real world standards, Sylvia is undeniably more than that. Also, while the queen is somewhat intelligent, she is Cornwall's puppet, a collaborator whether willingly so or not. She eats right out of his hand and all she has to do is act in a manner befitting her station while, in reality, she is easily the least deserving elf to hold the title. If high elf society was a democracy itself, her being queen means it is clearly not, Jia would not be in power, I guarantee that much. Her people would have seen her working with the very human responsible for the enslavement of their kind outside their lands and would seek to remove her.
If we can keep Kali's family on our side, funding should not be a problem, though I guess technically, he is foreigner, and his money might not be legal, but I am sure he would know how to launder it, so it looked like our money somehow.

Lin seem to have a higher Wits/Wisdom than her Int, where Sylvia seems to have a pretty low Wisdom, but a high Int. ;)

Yes, Jia is a puppet, but with any luck, we can win that little contest, and she can become OUR puppet. :cool:

ankhtar

Jan 24, 2020
I would have gone with Luke Elfwalker, but hey, anything is possible, right? XD
There would be at least 6 movies spanning a decade plus remastered remakes at some point after. I'm sure we can afford some creative liberties and no one will notice.

• Haha

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
If we can keep Kali's family on our side, funding should not be a problem, though I guess technically, he is foreigner, and his money might not be legal, but I am sure he would know how to launder it, so it looked like our money somehow.

Lin seem to have a higher Wits/Wisdom than her Int, where Sylvia seems to have a pretty low Wisdom, but a high Int. ;)

Yes, Jia is a puppet, but with any luck, we can win that little contest, and she can become OUR puppet. :cool:
Foreign funding isn't unheard of and Kali's father is exactly what I was thinking when I mentioned outbuying Cornwall. If anyone can provide enough funding, it's Kali's father. Also, while Kali's father is a foreigner, nothing says he can't start up something in Syl'anar and throw the funding into that for use in the campaign as a donation from this new source. It would not be from him directly, but from the new source created inside Syl'anar, and would therefore be seen as domestic instead of foreign. There would also be no real reason to try to trace the money back to him from this new source because there wouldn't necessarily be a known connection between the two. Cornwall could be outspent by Kali's father and never even know it was him.

As for the elves, yeah, there is definitely a difference in what kind of intelligence they have. I agree that Lin is more witty and Sylvia is more intelligent, which are most definitely not the same. Wits/wisdom is more about what they experience while intelligence itself is more about what they are taught. One can know something because they were told about it while the other knows because they saw it on their own. The first would be more intelligent and the second would be wiser. In this case, intelligence is what we want, not wisdom, and Sylvia fits best in that regard. The problem I see with her is her outlook on humans BECAUSE she was enslaved. First order of business with her would be to change that outlook, try to get her to see the good in us.

4.70 star(s) 449 Votes