ankhtar

Jan 24, 2020
If the pattern holds, Lin, Kali, Moon and Ellen will continue to win the popularity contests. :p

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
There are too many side girls which means some are getting omitted for girls to be voted on that weve had very little scenes with and some we will never have a sex scene with so yeah... drunk MIlF (the only one we fuck no less) wasnt in the poll or id have voted her in my top 3 but the battle droid was? the fairies are there?

I voted Jin (of course), Ann (of course) and threw my third vote at Kate as im liking the progress were making with all three and would like more content with all three of them and not just of a sexual nature though its a big draw of course to them.

As for the main girls i was surprised at how little Android is polling these days - perhaps a blowback from her bratty personality that has developed in the last few updates and Ashley is least popular likely as she is now someone who has gone from femdon yandere to depressed, meek and overpowered by the Twins in every scene theyre all in together.

I voted for Android, Emma and Marie (curious to see how her developments affect her personality).

Reactions: TheDevian

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
There are too many side girls which means some are getting omitted for girls to be voted on that weve had very little scenes with and some we will never have a sex scene with so yeah... drunk MIlF (the only one we fuck no less) wasnt in the poll or id have voted her in my top 3 but the battle droid was? the fairies are there?
Oh yeah, I forgot to mention Sarah! She is fun, I hope we can knock her up one day. XD

Reactions: Skode

katmandomo

Feb 10, 2018
If anybody is stuck where I was at kali_friendship = 30, I was able to unwedge her story arc by increasing kali_frendship to 31. It doesn't seem like I missed anything since it jumps right into a monster infodump about elf society. My previous event was with the android visiting the primitive nudist elves and giving them Terminators.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Runey

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
If anybody is stuck where I was at kali_friendship = 30, I was able to unwedge her story arc by increasing kali_frendship to 31. It doesn't seem like I missed anything since it jumps right into a monster infodump about elf society. My previous event was with the android visiting the primitive nudist elves and giving them Terminators.
The desert elves and bots were for a Lin event, not Kali.

Reactions: KnuckleDragger79

katmandomo

Feb 10, 2018
The desert elves and bots were for a Lin event, not Kali.
Yes, but they were mentioned in the Kali event so I'm guessing they were gated to before it.

Also, does anybody know how to unlock the last gallery picture? The one after the elf slave club beating.

jimmyjoo

Jun 28, 2019
What's the best way to make money in this game? Trying to save up to buy the elves for Sanctuary but it's taking way too long. SHould I buy the most expensive advertisements for the bar?

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Yes, but they were mentioned in the Kali event so I'm guessing they were gated to before it.

Also, does anybody know how to unlock the last gallery picture? The one after the elf slave club beating.
No, the event you are talking about, where Kali helped crack the battle droid, was a Lin event.

That is Nia's new Love event, visit her on a Wednesday morning, if you are on that route.

katmandomo

Feb 10, 2018
No, the event you are talking about, where Kali helped crack the battle droid, was a Lin event.

That is Nia's new Love event, visit her on a Wednesday morning, if you are on that route.
Thanks! I probably never would have stumbled on that one.

There is one weird thing with it. At one point Lin and Nia are picking flowers near a stream but their skin is being distorted like they are underwater even though they're standing on the ground.

• Haha

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018

There is one weird thing with it. At one point Lin and Nia are picking flowers near a stream but their skin is being distorted like they are underwater even though they're standing on the ground.
I assume that is supposed to be their reflection in the water behind them. ;)

Reactions: rKnight

Mathesar

Mar 20, 2018

It's an error in the Honey Select water shader. Lots of games had water shaders with much the same issue when water first started being done with shaders. Illusion is behind the curve there.

The easiest fix would be to re-render the scene once without the girls and a second time with only the girls and no background, then composite them. That would have to be done for every frame, though. And that technique wouldn't be usable to fix any scene where the girls are actually in the water. It also requires that they not be interacting with the scenery, unless Runey is up for some meticulous editing.

alex13_zen

Sep 30, 2019
Maria is my favorite because she's the hottest and most attractive to me, and very uninhibited.
As for side characters, I haven't finished the game so haven't seem them all, but I like Ellen.
Question: based on latest update, will I be able to buy additional elves or just Lin's sister?

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
Make the patch, change the recent ones (they have now the proper README.txt).
You can get them here, ping me, PN me or what ever, if you entcounter troubles with them.

Sleel

Mar 2, 2018
I have to dispute something. The drinking scene with Maria and Moon. Pure alcohol is NOT rough. It's the smoothest damn thing you've ever experienced. THAT is why it's so dangerous. You can easily drink yourself into poisoning with it it goes down so easy. But damn that was a good party...some wild fucking shit happened that night >.<

xgodjihyo

Feb 15, 2021
my top 5 girl is MOON, MOON, MOON, MOON and last but not the least MOON, im inlove with moon i think because she eats monkeys.

deadman88

Mar 18, 2019
waiter training all eyes on you how to get this??? its the only mission i cant get?? where to get this mission cant slap the waiter in the bar 2/10

Culocane

Mar 4, 2019
What's the best way to make money in this game? Trying to save up to buy the elves for Sanctuary but it's taking way too long. SHould I buy the most expensive advertisements for the bar?
The Ads generally gets you more money that is worth, like you spent 1000 and net you 1100, the weekly report have an ads section that specific it so try to always renow it.
For more fast money continue the Kali storyline, one of the event get you somenthing like 10k money if i remember right

Last edited:
4.70 star(s) 452 Votes