alex13_zen

Sep 30, 2019
Is it possible to hook up with Kate after Ashley is expelled? I think I had a pretty good relationship with her and she agreed in principle to have sex, but I didn't get to that part before Ashley stopped going to college.

Oldtoothlessbasterd

Jan 7, 2019
waiter training all eyes on you how to get this??? its the only mission i cant get?? where to get this mission cant slap the waiter in the bar 2/10
This has been answered before!. (Search can be your friend people!)

Buts since I'm here.... Talk to Ellen first thing in the morning and ask about bar training!.
to slap moon just visit the bar and talk to Moon!.

Reactions: TheDevian

DudeGuy69

Mar 27, 2018
Is it possible to hook up with Kate after Ashley is expelled? I think I had a pretty good relationship with her and she agreed in principle to have sex, but I didn't get to that part before Ashley stopped going to college.
You can get back to the college eventually, it's not a permanent lock.

Reactions: alex13_zen

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
What's the best way to make money in this game? Trying to save up to buy the elves for Sanctuary but it's taking way too long. SHould I buy the most expensive advertisements for the bar?
The bar is by far the best profit margin - when its up and running its soon paid itself off and reaping rewards for you but with regards to the sanctuary i would proceed with Kali story as there will a rather generous donation a bit into that which should cover most of the brunt of it with zero grind required.

AetheMarve

Jan 12, 2019
Found a small typo(I think it is anyway) in Moon's event, probably wouldn't even notice it with one hand in your pants, but yeah, just saying it's there hahaha

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Runey

kreekgod

May 28, 2019
so with recent changes in the story events ive noticed a small bug
in autumns event where she takes you to the cafe, her sister hazel, mentions that "hes the guy with the raven haired girl" this is supposed to be Kali i belive, however, Kalis exhibition events have been changed to the beach, it could be a reference to Lin, however, since Lin is a "common" or "low land elf" which are known for having black hair and yellow eyes, it would be strange to refer to her as a "raven haired girl" since most of her kind are, this line should probally get a rewrite (just use Ashley as the reference instead maybe)

• Thinking Face
Reactions: c3p0

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
It is always compressed. The full sized one is like, what, 80gig?
Perhaps they want a more compress version.:unsure: More than recommand them to ask for one it the appropriate thread (it exist one on F95), I can't do.
Only I would be willing to do is delete the whole image folder. Would save 6.31 GB, that could be enough or I could delete the other things as well, would save even more space, but why to play it then anymore I do not know.:ROFLMAO:

And before I even think about beginning compressed version of games, someone should gift me a fast Threadripper workstation.

• Haha

joelvvv177

Jul 3, 2017
Did Runey fixed the problem with Lin 21 level event where they did it in front of Cornwall but that didn't happen in the new remade event?

DigDug69

Jun 29, 2019
Autumn is number one for me, then the others vary based on my mood.
Autumn will make the perfect naughty nun for the newly reformed church when the game is done.
And her official title within the church will be her holeyness.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Runey and TheDevian

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Runey Not sure if this was intentional or a bug, but Maria's Exhibitionism Handjob does not give slut points nor count toward the lust points.

Reactions: Runey

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
Hey Runey I noticed that the scene introducing Mr.Cornwall is no longer consistent with the invitation you later get for a certain event, is this one of the remade scenes for Lin? If so it's very jarring tbh. Not too bad but just weird. Eitherway I'm very much enjoying the other remade scenes.
Fixed in v0.12.2

MikeTroutMVP

Apr 3, 2020
I'm sorry if this has been asked before, I've tried searching through this thread and doing everything I can but I can't figure it out. I've downloaded 12.2 and I'm trying to play it, but whenever I try to load a save (from 11.2) I get this massive error that says "An exception has occurred." I've tried re-downloading 12.2, I've tried using somebody's completed save (but I don't entirely know how to make that work), I've tried moving over Lain's mod stuff like somebody else mentioned, I tried downloading a patch from a user here (I'm sorry I forgot your name), but none of this seems to work. It looks like I am able to start a new game, which I may end up doing if I can't find a solution, but I'd like to be able to load my old saves.

Any ideas?

4.70 star(s) 452 Votes