c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
I guess there is only Maria who try to dom the MC...
You will also see light dom teasing like the foursome where the MC is forced to watch how 2 Girls tease LIN to cum,cuz MC said Lin isnt allowed to cum BEFORE Maria and Ash cum...Thats the only light DOM i ever saw...
And there is the Android with her Femdom module. As I remember it is one repetable scene were you're forced to eat here out.

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
The people in version 12.01 have changed the code for money? Maybe someone knows?
---
Another interesting moment with Kate, after going through her riddles when talking with her at school there is a field for entering text - what should be entered there?: D
The code change and are for some supporter tier of Runey. Nevertheless you can find the solution for this in this thread, but I haven't bothered myself with this or Lains mod as I find the game as it is easy and has very little grind in it.

Hoschimitzu

Apr 2, 2018
Okay i have no idea how to progress this game, i have to buy nia and sylvia but i cannot buy it at my pc the are just "sold" so yeah how can i get out of this rabbithole? cant play story -have buy elves- cannot buy elves- pain in the ass.

heres my save if someone would look at it please View attachment 4-5-LT1.save

Hoschimitzu

Apr 2, 2018
Forgive me, none of the save does not work, is it possible to fix it somehow? who knows please tell me (pc version)
What's not working for you mate?
Are you on Windows or Linux?
Can you load your own save or are you not able to create a save?
Can you load a stranger save file?

AJBit

Mar 9, 2018
Can you do anything with Sylvia? I can't do anything with Nia even after the sex and doing her quests. It still says I'm not close enough with her.

I'd like Sylvia action too. She's so hot. Great game and that Nia sex scene was amazing!

May 18, 2019
My apologies if this has been asekd before, but at least a quick search didn't find any copies of this:

Playing 12.2. I've completed all the girls' content except for Android's, as well as all of the side characters. Before updating to 12, I believe I had finished Android's then-current content, but I have to admit I no longer clearly recall. I cannot seem to get Android's story event to trigger. Talking to her in her room just has the "knock on door" options with her outfit or taking her out or fucking her and the like. I've wandered around the hotel for in game weeks trying to get something to happen, so either I've done something wrong, there's a bug, or there's some subtle trigger that I'm missing (which I guess is me doing something wrong)

Any advice would be appreciated.

Feb 14, 2021
Many good things were said. Not going to quote the whole spoiler.
I hated Ashley. You then made me not hate Ashley. That is good stuff.

As for the political stuff, the clues were definitely there the whole time. Indeed, I was actually worried it was going to just be some lip service stuff to make the game "appear" like it had depth without actually doing anything with it.

Glad that appearance was not just superficial.

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
I hated Ashley. You then made me not hate Ashley. That is good stuff.

As for the political stuff, the clues were definitely there the whole time. Indeed, I was actually worried it was going to just be some lip service stuff to make the game "appear" like it had depth without actually doing anything with it.

Glad that appearance was not just superficial.
Thank you!

I don't want to compare my work to star wars, but there are some similarities because I'm inspired by parts of it. I loved how it dealt with space politics, anarcho-capitalism, and slavery. Anakin was very much against the state of things, being a slave and discontent with the ruling class (the complacent and somewhat corrupted Jedi).

Maybe people only see star wars for the laser swords and space magic, but I rarely see people talking about how star wars deals with politics, and that's one of the parts I loved the most and was inspired by when thinking about the story structure of Harem Hotel.

Mmushy

May 5, 2020
Guys, what's the code to switch between Love/Slave route again?
Finally reached that point on my replay.
Thanks

4.70 star(s) 452 Votes